Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another craving shake for Caroline as she lounges in bed (at least she isn't showing the staff serving it to her on a platter like royalty) and SERGIOOOO is reciting his normal lines.................honeeeee what are you doing (what the hell does it look like she is doing) and his standard one liner - look at this beautful princess. Bless his heart he doesn't know what else to say. I think she replaced Luke her friend from LOL (he was at their wedding) with SERGIOOO. She filmed alot with Luke (love him) and he was quite witty. They had a great time on the show and it was fun to see them together. SERGIOOO just has something to him that feels awkward and off. His instagram page is full of all this wierd stuff that I am sure he is sponsoring the ads for money. There aren't alot of people that understand all that and not sure if they would turn to him as an expert on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm starting to wonder if Cem is the man we all seem to think is. Watching her on Insta, listening to her podcast, you can tell very quickly how selfish she is. What in the world did cem see in her all those years ago to make her his wife and mother to his 3 kids let alone stay with her for 20 years?

Sergios family seem to have clocked on from quite early that she's not a desirable in law, would cem's family not be the same when they were introduced?
From what I remember watching Ladies of London, Çem was working out of the country (Kazakhstan ?), 2 weeks in the UK and 2 weeks out. He seemed pretty amused by her "straight talk" ie. she's just rude, but he came across as very sweet and indulgent.

Reactions: 3
From what I remember watching Ladies of London, Çem was working out of the country (Kazakhstan ?), 2 weeks in the UK and 2 weeks out. He seemed pretty amused by her "straight talk" ie. she's just rude, but he came across as very sweet and indulgent.
She has said in past podcast that he was hoping the move to Dubai would settle her down. She said it did the opposite. She was very witty on LOL and carried that show even with her mean girl attitude at times. But most bought into her possible connections to royalty that viewers were impressed at. Cem has continued to remain private despite all she discusses in social media which is very impressive. The person she is today doesn't even represent who she was on LOL.

Reactions: 6
I liked her back on those days- I thought her wit and straight forwardness was refreashing and she really did carry that show. I too have to hand it to Cem for remaining quiet despite all she puts there instagram and podcast. Today, she has a video of SERGIOOO underneath her shirt kissing her back. I mean- does everything she does have to be filmed.

Today's podcast about vision boards was nothing new. Most of call it praying and setting goals. She is trying to get listeners on her podcast because divorced not dead is no longer relivant since she has remarried and trying to have a child. It would be like going to a foot doctor for a tooth ache. I have some great ideas Caroline of how you could really boost your listeners but first you would have to distant yourself from your manchild.

• Haha
It’s a very clinical looking apartment and I love how they keep trying to sell the view, elephants going for a walk, they can see that godawful huge hotel, but you can tell they don’t like it there at all. The apartment doesn’t seem to flow at all, not remotely homely, just square boxes linked to each other and that hideous staircase plonked in the middle. Are there bedrooms for the kids? I’m not sure why they’ve chosen this and not another house.
Sergio CONSTANTLY filming the View & saying “Like a New York Apartment”
The Blokes DELUSIONAL 🥴😳

I dont understand why she needs a team either?

She has great legs but I'm just not sure about those boots!

View attachment 996965
WHat a HOT MESS !😳🤣

And the daft Boy, trying to convince himself (& anyone as daft as him) that it’s like a New York Penthouse !! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know right? He could only wish that it was a New York City Apartment? He is crazy-
no where near the beautiful high rise luxury apartment on the upper side of NYC. He couldn’t afford the monthly parking in one of those places. Sergioooo- you are living in a high rise apartment with outdoor parking with a desert view. Sure is a far cry from how Cem had her living when they were together.

No idea what her “team” does all day long? Maybe they are personal assistant for her kids - she said in her podcast they do all the planning and day to day stuff for them. They bring Sergiooo coffee in bed, bathe her lizard and put in the mail her used clothes that people by- other than that- I have no idea what they do.

No idea what her “team” does all day long? Maybe they are personal assistant for her kids - she said in her podcast they do all the planning and day to day stuff for them. They bring Sergiooo coffee in bed, bathe her lizard and put in the mail her used clothes that people by- other than that- I have no idea what they do.

I can’t get past what Sergiooo is wearing to focus on her outfit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The thing is all this lovey dove stuff that they post is actually taken by someone else, so there is always a 3rd (or gazillionth) person with them. I don't think many people could spend more than 5 minutes in his company without desperately searching for someone else to break the monotony.

Their view has got to be one of the worst views in Dubai, anyone who knows Dubai would know that !

That is exactly who he reminds me of, Kroy. This guy hasn't seen a camera lens he doesn't like. I think maybe, hopefully he has that phone installed somehow on the dash because if he is holding it filming at the same time that's a problem. I still believe this is all a set up with having a child although it is going to some extreme levels to try and hold onto a story line and get a spin off show.

Oh Dear she is selling her clothes today. From the looks of them I can't imagine she ever wore any of them. Maybe it's the person wearing them but they look so big and nothing Caroline would wear. I think I would have just donated them. A lot of places accept business outfits for women that are less fortunate and trying to reenter the work place. Just a suggestion.
They are all the Clothes etc., that she has been sent for free & now she’s making Money from them !!!

Reactions: 1
Damn-I didn’t even think about that. As Sergiooo always says- “she is a horrible human”

Omg just watched the moving out vlog. It’s just Sergio complaining how sad he is to be moving from a house into an apartment for 12 mins straight 😳 & Caroline being rude to him as usual. What I noticed is that she said she’s bought a house instead of “we” bought a house? Is he living off her?

Omg just watched the moving out vlog. It’s just Sergio complaining how sad he is to be moving from a house into an apartment for 12 mins straight 😳 & Caroline being rude to him as usual. What I noticed is that she said she’s bought a house instead of “we” bought a house? Is he living off her?
Oh I know he is acting like he is something real special. Meanwhile his arse is busy filiming while watching others men carrying his crap out of the house. This is what she left Cem for- this immature, ignorant, entitled manchild. I haven't heard her say it was her house but that doesn't suprise me. Think about it- what credit does he have to take a loan out with a bank? He has not job, he has no work history, he has nothing....she had to take the loan out or his parents cosigned bank loans.

The thing is all this lovey dove stuff that they post is actually taken by someone else, so there is always a 3rd (or gazillionth) person with them. I don't think many people could spend more than 5 minutes in his company without desperately searching for someone else to break the monotony.

Their view has got to be one of the worst views in Dubai, anyone who knows Dubai would know that !
I never thought about that but you are right someone else has to be taking those videos so I can imagine how they must feel having to film it. I don't know how Caroline stand him - he just never stops. They have a youtube channel that is sooo bad but she loses her cool on almost every video and really shows how she feels about him. She does'nt hold back. His immaturity is so draining that I can't imagine any woman could stand to be in the room with him for 1 minute. Maybe that is why he targets older woman because any young woman his age would pick up on his game in a minute.

Notice how he has to show everyone his wedding gifts that all are designer names - so tacky. So these two are only showing weding gifts that recieved if they were designer name? So classless. He is filming his hair cut, car ride and dinner without Caroline. My God Caroline- lock the doors and windows and don't answer the phone- he is gone for a bit. I actually feel your relief for time away from this guy. Use it wisely, he will be back.

Sorry serenawaldorf I didn't realize they had posted a whole new video when I responded to you. Just watched it and I now undertand what you were talking about. First of all, why he is walking around acting like he lived there and had all these memories? According to her, she moved in there by herself when she left Cem and he had his own place. Something doesn't add up. The way she is dressed with that bra and leggings and no cover up speaks volume to the disrepect she has for her husband, her children, the culture and most importantly herself. I mean at least throw a tee shirt over the outfit Caroline - it may be uncomfortable for people to see expect the staff that are packing up your house. I live 15 minutes from new york city and trust me when i tell you what they are living in is not a penthouse in NYC....nowhere near that level. Also, did you notice she said they are having a townhouse built - not a single family home- a town house. But the best line was the both of them telling us to stay away for dubai and not to come there because they are paying alot for rent and it's because people are coming there. Goes to show how entitled these two think they are. It's okay for them to live there but not us. Unreal

Last edited:
I find it interesting when she talks about Sergio in the manifestation episode that it’s ‘how long we last for or go on for’. Also for someone who manifested 2 million followers why does she refer to us as ‘you lot!’. Very disrespectful.

Her language is always short term.

I find it interesting when she talks about Sergio in the manifestation episode that it’s ‘how long we last for or go on for’. Also for someone who manifested 2 million followers why does she refer to us as ‘you lot!’. Very disrespectful.

Her language is always short term.
Totally agree. She is treating this marriage and Sergiooo like a business deal! She has from the very beginning made the whole relationship with him very temporary. To lisen to her talk about the relationshipShe has said that from the very beginning - no big deal if they break up tomorrow- she doesn't care. You can look at her actions with him and it's normally fake for a quick video where she is forcing herself to kiss him but for most of the time- she can't get away from him fast enough. I think that she just replaced her best friend Luke (hairdresser) with SERGIOOO. She doesn't look the least bit physcially attracted to Sergioooo then I do. It's all part of her business plan- he just doesn't realize he is a player.

If you get a chance listen to her on this lady's podcast called Shame to Sparkle from October, 2021. Don't know how this popped up but I had to listent to it. Just when you think you have heard everything awful thing she can come up with I just listened to her talk about breast cancer and comparing it to her every day life issues she has dealt with. I take it very personal at this point in my life. She has to be one of the coldest, emotionless women I have ever heard speak.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Totally agree. She is treating this marriage and Sergiooo like a business deal! She has from the very beginning made the whole relationship with him very temporary. To lisen to her talk about the relationshipShe has said that from the very beginning - no big deal if they break up tomorrow- she doesn't care. You can look at her actions with him and it's normally fake for a quick video where she is forcing herself to kiss him but for most of the time- she can't get away from him fast enough. I think that she just replaced her best friend Luke (hairdresser) with SERGIOOO. She doesn't look the least bit physcially attracted to Sergioooo then I do. It's all part of her business plan- he just doesn't realize he is a player.

If you get a chance listen to her on this lady's podcast called Shame to Sparkle from October, 2021. Don't know how this popped up but I had to listent to it. Just when you think you have heard everything awful thing she can come up with I just listened to her talk about breast cancer and comparing it to her every day life issues she has dealt with. I take it very personal at this point in my life. She has to be one of the coldest, emotionless women I have ever heard speak.
What did she say about breast cancer? I will try to listen to it if I get a chance

What did she say about breast cancer? I will try to listen to it if I get a chance
She is talking about having strength in work and life and something about cutting of a limb to save a body? She refers to if she had breast cancer she would tell them to cut them off- wouldn't spend days crying about the decision. To me it came off sounding a bit insenitive but I may be too sensitive to that right now. I am sure other's would hear that and not think it is a big deal- just hit me the wrong way today.

• Angry
She is talking about having strength in work and life and something about cutting of a limb to save a body? She refers to if she had breast cancer she would tell them to cut them off- wouldn't spend days crying about the decision. To me it came off sounding a bit insenitive but I may be too sensitive to that right now. I am sure other's would hear that and not think it is a big deal- just hit me the wrong way today.
I completely understand and empathise with you. You are right Caroline is very tone deaf & at times aggressive when she speaks, she is not very self aware or sensitive about other peoples experiences. She is very privileged and is unaware that not everyone has the same experiences, opportunities or options that she has. I think the same thing every time she goes into one of her rants where she thinks she is empowering women but instead ends up insulting a majority of people.

I was listening to her manifesting podcast yesterday and she is extremely deluded to the fact that life is not as simple as she makes it seem, not for everyone anyway. When she talks about leaving your husband and starting again with kids, dating, travelling… Pretty much anything she talks about she finds a way to be offensive. She made a comment about brits walking around with coffee stained teeth.

I completely understand and empathise with you. You are right Caroline is very tone deaf & at times aggressive when she speaks, she is not very self aware or sensitive about other peoples experiences. She is very privileged and is unaware that not everyone has the same experiences, opportunities or options that she has. I think the same thing every time she goes into one of her rants where she thinks she is empowering women but instead ends up insulting a majority of people.

I was listening to her manifesting podcast yesterday and she is extremely deluded to the fact that life is not as simple as she makes it seem, not for everyone anyway. When she talks about leaving your husband and starting again with kids, dating, travelling… Pretty much anything she talks about she finds a way to be offensive. She made a comment about brits walking around with coffee stained teeth.
npadcr - don't feel like you have to justify how you feel about that. I understand you are going through your journey and you are entitled to feel anyway right now. :) I agree with Meyvie- she is just so unaware of how she comes across with what she says the majority of the time. She insults people all the time and she will eventually insult the wrong person and it will become a big deal. She actually eluded to the fact that brits all have coffee stains on their teeth - as if they don't have good dental hygiene. I mean Sergio calls her a horrible human being. That is a strong statement to say to someone you are supposedly love. They are so desperate for money, they are advertising everything, she is selling her used shoes and clothes yet posting on instagram wearing a $800 dollar robe.

My GAWDDDD- everyday they are hawking a new product and selling her shoes and clothes online. The optics of these two are bizarre. She did mention that her rent for her new apartment (or what sergioooo equates to a new york city apartment) is more than what she paid for her house she just moved out of. She actually said that we should stay away from dubai because people are moving there and prices are being driven up. Maybe, they are the ones that may need to move out of Dubai. I think it is becoming clearer that her young toyboy can't begin to keep her in the life she was accustomed to living. I will give it to her though she took a big leap but not sure if this is the outcome she was anticiapting. If he would just go out and get a damn job with a start up company that has benefits and a future she may feel more settled. Instead, it appears he is looking for fast money and it's always risky doing it that way.

I briefly watched some of their YouTube vlog of moving day, it’s just Sergio on repeat “oh my God” “honey” “I can’t believe it” “so sad” over and over again. Caroline is more like her LOL persona than she is on insta, just abrupt, rude and barking orders at people. Makes me realise that her insta is nothing but a sales pitch from one post to another, there is no interesting content, nothing from her or about her, it’s just look at me, but from me,look at me, buy from me over and over again. Will be interesting to see what she’s like on Housewives because if she’s this dull on that it’ll flop.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
My GAWDDDD- everyday they are hawking a new product and selling her shoes and clothes online. The optics of these two are bizarre. She did mention that her rent for her new apartment (or what sergioooo equates to a new york city apartment) is more than what she paid for her house she just moved out of. She actually said that we should stay away from dubai because people are moving there and prices are being driven up. Maybe, they are the ones that may need to move out of Dubai.
She doesn't have a clue and is spewing rubbish.

If she knew anything about the property market in the country she is living ing, she would know that rental prices are not increasing due to people moving to Dubai, there are other market drivers at play.

In fact, while rents are increasing, they are still not back to where they used to be a few years ago. Apartment rents are not increasing at all, maybe even still dropping, it is villa prices that are increasing as everyone who got stuck in a high rise apartment during Covid, now wants out of there, so rental prices for villas are increasing and there is a shortage of villa property in good locations at the moment (very few people would want to live out in Al Barari, where she lives ). Although, maybe availaibility and cheaper housing is forcing people to move out there.

However, there are government restrictions on how much a landlord can increase the rent by, so someone already renting a home can only legally have their rent increased according to the government guidelines for that specific area. Therefore a rent can only be increased significantly if it is new tenants moving in, then it is market rate and whatever someone is willing to pay..

Tenants are very well protected in Dubai, to get someone out of your property, you have to give them 12 months notice to vacate, and even then the ONLY 3 reasons you can evict someone is if, 1) you are selling your property, 2) It is in disrepair and needs major construction repairs 3) if the owner wants to move in to the house himself, if he evicts his tenants due to this reason and then doesn't move in, he cannot re rent his house for 2 years, and can face a huge fine if he flouts this law.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.