Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1083125

Was only a matter of time before she called juliet fatalina again 🤦‍♀️ i tried to add the video but it wouldnt let me 🤷‍♀️
Oh no he said it!!! "Look at this! Look at these views!! Ah-maz-ing!!!!"......that's all he says about everywhere he is!!! Oh and "Look at thees! She ees so cute!!" Then proceeded to entitle a story showing Juliet as "family" ???? I'm bery bery confused. She is not family?😂
you crack me up when you do your imitation of him!!!! It is exactly how he talks!!!
you called that one right! Unbelievable!

View attachment 1083125

Was only a matter of time before she called juliet fatalina again 🤦‍♀️ i tried to add the video but it wouldnt let me 🤷‍♀️
Add fat shaming (which Juliet is not) to the list of unkind and inappropriate things that come out of this women’s mouth! Is their one redeeming quality that she has? I can’t think of any!

Reactions: 3
What the Goss on Sophie.

I follow her on IG...she seems to have it 'all'....nice London house, life with her children, time for almost daily treatments and Paulo's body bar....though comes across as a bit too perfect.

What's her family background before marriage to a Stanbury? Did she have money before or post divorce?

And if she is so nice I don't get why she gets on so well with Caroline and spends so much time with her?
Yeah I have never been able to figure her out. She seems too perfect which send up red flags for me!

Nice bit of cultural appropriation there with the Native American headdress. Assholes.
Village People dancing.

Yeah I have never been able to figure her out. She seems too perfect which send up red flags for me!
She seems nice. But perfect life. Too perfect? Seems a bit of a party girl when she gets a few drinks in her and so prim and proper without! She is very loyal to Caroline. But she didn't look too happy when they were at her door filming on their phones this morning. I'm glad they did as it means we get to see all this lol 😆

Reactions: 4
Nice bit of cultural appropriation there with the Native American headdress. Assholes.
Omg- you are right! Just looked at that and picked up on it. Frekin fake ass classless people! And the sad thing is not I be of them probably picked up on that.

Reactions: 2
What the Goss on Sophie.

I follow her on IG...she seems to have it 'all'....nice London house, life with her children, time for almost daily treatments and Paulo's body bar....though comes across as a bit too perfect.

What's her family background before marriage to a Stanbury? Did she have money before or post divorce?

And if she is so nice I don't get why she gets on so well with Caroline and spends so much time with her?
She’s a Wolf in Sheep's clothing, for sure 👍

Reactions: 2
Once home Sophie will be on the gram saying she’s got a really busy week only to have back to back beauty treatments! I wonder where the income is from, I know lots of the treatments are Freebies but even so she doesn’t ever seem to do any hard graft.
Who is the rich boyfriend?

Juliet is a mug letting Caroline call her this and still going back for more. On the other hand, as bloody annoying as Juliet is, she holidays with her family and always seems to have a good time ( even if it’s for the gram). Caroline has nothing , jobless husband and she has zero personality. They are all welcome to each other.
They’re all Narcissistic, Uneducated Morons

They
you crack me up when you do your imitation of him!!!! It is exactly how he talks!!!
you called that one right! Unbelievable!

Add fat shaming (which Juliet is not) to the list of unkind and inappropriate things that come out of this women’s mouth! Is their one redeeming quality that she has? I can’t think of any!
Let’s face it they are just Middle Class CHAVS

Anybody know how to start a new thread? It’s almost time.

They’re all Narcissistic, Uneducated Morons

They

Let’s face it they are just Middle Class CHAVS
Amen to that! Just a bunch of nasty people that were the probably the mean girls in high school!! Middle aged, botoxed faces! No thank you- I will keep my simple little life right here!

Can we call it… The incredible, the most beautiful, the amaaazzzzing, look hunneeeee look!!! thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohhhh my... Just caught up with the stories and the comments here! I can't stress how happy I am to have found a place to vent 😂.
I didn't count how many stories those clowns did today but I have never ever seen someone put up so many stories in ONE day!
I can't take that bozo anymore with his repetitive and stupid dumb laugh.. Doesn't he have a more elaborate vocabulary? Does he have to fake laugh all the time?
Noticeable is there were no other guys besides Sergio the leech. Am sure the Sophie bf thinks Sergio is dumb as a rock and would rather ski alone.. Was juliets husband there? I didn't really see but I don't think so. Smart guy.
Anywhooooo.. On to their dinner : no fashionable place otherwise we all know it would have been tagged and retagged.. Most importantly, where are all the "friends" they came to see? The men avoiding Sergio? 🤔

Can we call it… The incredible, the most beautiful, the amaaazzzzing, look hunneeeee look!!! thread.
No no let's keep it with her name that way people can find it here just like I did 😂

Courchevel does look great. I'd worry it would be full of people like them. Over privileged and entitled. Wearing brands.

*Caroline Stanbury & Sergio Carollo are fakes*

😂😂😂
I like that...Caroline Stanbury and toyboy Sergio

Courchevel does look great. I'd worry it would be full of people like them. Over privileged and entitled. Wearing brands.
I don't like places like that. I spend time in the Hamptons a beach area for the rich that live in New York. Those people are the most rudest, cheapest, entitled assholes I have witnessed in a place. I was at a luncheon one year at an estate where my girlfriend was doing hair and makeup for the woman who was hosting the luncheon - typical rich woman like these fools at Courchevel but anyways I literally saw a woman who was dressed in a expensive dress and shoes take her hand a scoop pasta salad onto her plate - using her hands instead of a spoon. I will never forget that and despise those type of parties where they all think they are so cultured and yet they are savages with manners of a two year old. Swear this is a true story.

Keep her name, add his and some tag line!
How about Caroline Stanbury and toyboy Sergio - the real behind the scenes.

Ohhhh my... Just caught up with the stories and the comments here! I can't stress how happy I am to have found a place to vent 😂.
I didn't count how many stories those clowns did today but I have never ever seen someone put up so many stories in ONE day!
I can't take that bozo anymore with his repetitive and stupid dumb laugh.. Doesn't he have a more elaborate vocabulary? Does he have to fake laugh all the time?
Noticeable is there were no other guys besides Sergio the leech. Am sure the Sophie bf thinks Sergio is dumb as a rock and would rather ski alone.. Was juliets husband there? I didn't really see but I don't think so. Smart guy.
Anywhooooo.. On to their dinner : no fashionable place otherwise we all know it would have been tagged and retagged.. Most importantly, where are all the "friends" they came to see? The men avoiding Sergio? 🤔

No no let's keep it with her name that way people can find it here just like I did 😂
Not one male that Sergiooo is holding a converation with. I mean this guy has no friends - its apparent as no male could deal with his cosntant videoing and unwavering redundant vomit that he spews out every few minutes about irrevelant things, like snow at a ski resort. No one is going to take the chance that they may end up on this toyboy's gram account. Sergio almost crashes into the trees which shows me he isn't a skier which he wants us all to believe. Dinner, yeah - it looks like they are stuffed in a corner of a sandwich shop. And yes, where are all these trendy, cool friends that they are there to hang out with. yea, that's not happening but trust me she will manuever a invite to a party where there is more people that she thinks are worthy of putting on her gram. just seeing him walking around filming and saying the same things - honeee you are beautiful, honeeee are you okay and my favorite - look at thissss one she is a princess. Imagine having to sit through a meal with this guy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Oh yes, Saddo Gregor (Juliet SHOW OFF) husband, was there - Filming his Narcissistic Wife, dancing around, making a complete Low down, Arse of herself !

Saw that. I am warming to Juliet although she is a terrible show off.
Warming to a full blown Narcissist ? !!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh yes, Saddo Gregor (Juliet SHOW OFF) husband, was there - Filming his Narcissistic Wife, dancing around, making a complete Low down, Arse of herself !

Warming to a full blown Narcissist ? !!!!!!
She is a totally embarrsment to Americans. She acts like a fool most of the time and is so thirsty to be on the camera that she lowers any reasonable standards of normal values to be in front of a camera. The fact that she hangs out with these classless, rude, and hanger ons and then goes on stage and dances around as the class clown with people (who she thinks are her friends) laughing at her (not with her) and calling her names makes me ill. She knows the role she has to play to fit in with these people and she is comfortable in doing it. If my husband came out and saw me dancing on a table like that and heard people calling me names he would politely have taken me out of there. Instead her husbands enjoys watching her perform. Don't feel sorry for her - she sould her soul to these people just to fit in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.