Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a totally embarrsment to Americans. She acts like a fool most of the time and is so thirsty to be on the camera that she lowers any reasonable standards of normal values to be in front of a camera. The fact that she hangs out with these classless, rude, and hanger ons and then goes on stage and dances around as the class clown with people (who she thinks are her friends) laughing at her (not with her) and calling her names makes me ill. She knows the role she has to play to fit in with these people and she is comfortable in doing it. If my husband came out and saw me dancing on a table like that and heard people calling me names he would politely have taken me out of there. Instead her husbands enjoys watching her perform. Don't feel sorry for her - she sould her soul to these people just to fit in.
Exactly. At some point it will all come to a sticky end.

Reactions: 2
Juliet is a mug letting Caroline call her this and still going back for more. On the other hand, as bloody annoying as Juliet is, she holidays with her family and always seems to have a good time ( even if it’s for the gram). Caroline has nothing , jobless husband and she has zero personality. They are all welcome to each other.
We show people how to treat us and Juliet has allowed Caroline to use her as a joke and also to take the focus off of her, her unemployed toyboy and fake life and puts it on Juliet. Oh Lord, I would love for Caroline to come at me like that- i was born and raised in New York - I would put her in her place in a new york minute!!!! Caroline, really take a look at where you have fallen to in 2 years- i would say you are almost at the bottom of the barrel with a 27 year old unemployed toyboy to support now.

Reactions: 5
She obviously could not stand to see him looking like a Gay Icon in that pretentious Ski Outfit, & read all the negative comments about it, so she’s dragged him to the store, to get something else 🤩 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well, it doesn't look like these two are out with the in crowd celebrating tonight does it. In fact, it must be killing them to be stuck in that ski chalet which no doubt is lovely but it meant for a family to be in. How can she still be away from her children and traveling with this side kick from a circus and not have a twinge to see her children. I would be so homesick by now to see my children. This guy is thrilled that the kids aren't around and he has her to pester all to himself all day long. Wouldn't a normal person say - go out and do something with friends. She actuall treats him more motherly than she does her own children which is a whole set of weirdness on its own. He has no money or connections anywhere so any place or places they go to and stay at are all through her connections or friends. At some point Caroline, realize the gig is up, we understand, get rid of him and you will be surprised at the positive response you will get from everyone. It makes no sense in carrying on this fake story line and fake IVF story line - no body believes it. Even Mother Theresa (God rest her beautiful soul) would have lost patience with this guy and sent him packing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like that...Caroline Stanbury and toyboy Sergio

I don't like places like that. I spend time in the Hamptons a beach area for the rich that live in New York. Those people are the most rudest, cheapest, entitled assholes I have witnessed in a place. I was at a luncheon one year at an estate where my girlfriend was doing hair and makeup for the woman who was hosting the luncheon - typical rich woman like these fools at Courchevel but anyways I literally saw a woman who was dressed in a expensive dress and shoes take her hand a scoop pasta salad onto her plate - using her hands instead of a spoon. I will never forget that and despise those type of parties where they all think they are so cultured and yet they are savages with manners of a two year old. Swear this is a true story.

How about Caroline Stanbury and toyboy Sergio - the real behind the scenes.
I can imagine. Like Ramona Singer!

Cem and the 3 children celebrated his birthday at the Nara Camp this weekend per his Instagram! Alot of pe there and looked like a fun party! I would post a picture of him and the 3 children but again, I don't know the rules here and if I can..don't want to lose my emotional support group here 😂
OK it's morning, and it has started with him bringing her coffee in but (yawn) then here we go for more stories about the "biew", the snow, etc yawn yawn.. But hey, it's entertaining right?
BTW, there's a rumor that the RHOBH will do a crossover of RHODX to introduce the new show...going to be epic 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Suggestion

"Fakers United, Caroline Stanbury and whatshisname!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
She obviously could not stand to see him looking like a Gay Icon in that pretentious Ski Outfit, & read all the negative comments about it, so she’s dragged him to the store, to get something else 🤩 🤣🤣🤣
Well, that is more than she does for her own children. According to her podcast, she complained and ranted about the fact they she has to keep getting her kids clothes because they grow out of them so quickly- but she has a assistant that takes care of her children affairs. She just considers this one a bit more special because he is a direct reflection on her. Remember, those are the ski pants his mommy bought him (no direspect to his mother) I mean did he even have to tell everyone that.

Anyone notice Sophie saying that she had skied home for a rest? Struck me as odd given the conversation on here yesterday about the best homes being able to ski straight from the door? Was Sophie making a point about where her chalet is?

So Caroline and Sergioooooooo are just staying in an AirBNB? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
If my husband wore that ski outfit, I would be so embarrassed..but then again Sergio is a total embarrassment from head to toe and she obviously tolerates it. My my is he going to be roasted when RHODX comes out

Anyone notice Sophie saying that she had skied home for a rest? Struck me as odd given the conversation on here yesterday about the best homes being able to ski straight from the door? Was Sophie making a point about where her chalet is?

Yes exactly, not only is it right on the street and second it's not even a chalet, it's in an appartment building (see pictures) as we can see when dingbat Sergio arrives to see her

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I can imagine. Like Ramona Singer!
Exactly!

I picked up on that as well. Sophie's place looked more like a place closer to ski slopes. These two are in what looks like a family (it has a kid's room with bunk beds) rental that you have to get in a car and drive to ski? Oh how they mighty have fallen. As lovely as the chalet is- it is outdated, and used as a rental for famillies on a budget. It had a hot tub in the what looked to be a basement instead most nicer places have them outside on a deck with a firepit. She still dresses up and plays the part like she is staying in luxury. I guess they are missing the staff and butlers that ran around waiting on them at that empty hotel they call their second home. Oh how the might have fallen

Last edited:
Cem and the 3 children celebrated his birthday at the Nara Camp this weekend per his Instagram! Alot of pe there and looked like a fun party! I would post a picture of him and the 3 children but again, I don't know the rules here and if I can..don't want to lose my emotional support group here 😂
OK it's morning, and it has started with him bringing her coffee in but (yawn) then here we go for more stories about the "biew", the snow, etc yawn yawn.. But hey, it's entertaining right?
BTW, there's a rumor that the RHOBH will do a crossover of RHODX to introduce the new show...going to be epic 😂😂
No, don't do it because we need you to stay on here with us and honestly i respect that man's privacy. I am so glad that he is happy and with his children. And her mug face is running around town with this overgrown toddler and it's been what 3 weeks now since she has given her kids a hug? I couldn't do it you guys- i couldn't go that long without seeing these kids that drive me crazy most of the time but are my heart and soul. How is she able to switch off like that and spend every waking moment with this guy is beyond my comprehension

Lets keep the title the same so that we can get new people on our thread as well- Lets continue with naming it Caroline Stanbury #3. That will get our viewers like us in and then we can pick up the conversation about him as we go along. I forget who set us up last time when we just named it Caroline Stanbury #2 and we got alot more viewers. I don't think it is that hard to do but we don't want to wait until we can't post anymore. Is everyone getting the same message - Almost time for a new thread?

Oh SERGIOO are you just realizing that you are just an employee to her? So far this morning you have complained that she kicked you out of bed to make her coffee, and now you have to carry your skis and hers to the slopes. You must have gotten your lines blurred and thought all that BS charm you give her would soften her and she would be a differen person. Did you think you were equals in this relationship? if she could leave a decent, respectful, working man like CEM who I am sure gave her everything physically he could- she will leave you in dust- the cracks are showing.
Her tag line on LOL was "I am not here for your amusement - you are here for mine" That should tell you something, buddy!
By the way SERGIOOO, when do you put in a days work between you traveling from one freebie to another?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I've looked for Cem as Cem Habib but can't find him 🤔

Hi everyone, I’ve heard from a few sources in the UAE that Dawn Ward and Caroline had a public spat in Dubai at lunch. I believe Dawn has also moved to Dubau

Reactions: 7
Hi everyone, I’ve heard from a few sources in the UAE that Dawn Ward and Caroline had a public spat in Dubai at lunch in early Feb. I believe Dawn has also moved to Dubai

I like this ........ I don't think he is deserving of having his name in the title ;);););)
Agreed then!

I've looked for Cem as Cem Habib but can't find him 🤔
It's cemmin.. But he's private.. I am connected with him because we have alot of people in common friends

Hi everyone, I’ve heard from a few sources in the UAE that Dawn Ward and Caroline had a public spat in Dubai at lunch in early Feb. I believe Dawn has also moved to Dubai
You are correct I heard something about that too but didn't pick up on it as didn't know who she was... Let me go back to where I heard it from

• Wow
I’m happy for the kids and their dad. Privacy to be respected.

I liked how Adrienne on her podcast said it’s so important to have your children/family settled before the next relationship. It must have been challenging for the children to have another partner to consider after the marriage finished.

This doesn’t surprise me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.