Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh myyyy... These bozos left the clinic at 1pm and have STILL not arrived in Courchevel at 11pm 😂😂.. Had they flown PRIVATE it would have taken an hour door to door... But hey at least they showed us the transport from Geneva Airport to Courchevel and the suitcases😂.. Oh hmmn how come they didn't show themselves in the plane?? Probably because it's EasyJet ✈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I give it 2 years Max.

Everything about him screams gigolo ..
I mean, it’s blatantly obvious this kid is strategically chasing money & made a very conscious decision at a certain point 2016 to it at any cost.

CS is very well connected, but I suspect she’s lost alot of clout over the years with certain circles when she got into reality TV, then add this chump into the equation … she’s sliding down the ranks fast.

I actually think the reason they will spilt is a dodgy deal which will go wrong & people will be affected by the deal & it will her way out. (I don’t know why I think this but something tells me that will be the deal)

I’ll be honest Juliet is one of the most desperate people I have ever seen (but I am sure there are much worse). The thing is some people are beyond rich & live lives we can’t imagine, they want for nothing, they can travel anywhere they want, indulge in experiences only afforded by the super rich - but they crave FAME, I mean they live to be famous. It’s like a golden chalice.

Juliet lives and craves fame soo badly, I bet she is exhausting to live with. Constantly staging her life, constantly preemptively thinking about what to post on the gram …

It exhausts me thinking about it.
But I know people who aren’t famous, rich, ordinary job - who live for the gram, tik tok and everything is on there

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh myyyy... These bozos left the clinic at 1pm and have STILL not arrived in Courchevel at 11pm 😂😂.. Had they flown PRIVATE it would have taken an hour door to door... But hey at least they showed us the transport from Geneva Airport to Courchevel and the suitcases😂.. Oh hmmn how come they didn't show themselves in the plane?? Probably because it's EasyJet ✈
Ahahahahah- what happened Sergio and Caroline no caviar and champs to greet you? Where is all the footage of your luggage checking in at first class and the bragging about the epic and amazing plane ride. Oh how I would have loved to see her face pouting as she waited on one delay after another. Couldn't figure out a private jet that would pick you up and take you guys?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I give it 2 years Max.

I mean, it’s blatantly obvious this kid is strategically chasing money & made a very conscious decision at a certain point 2016 to it at any cost.

CS is very well connected, but I suspect she’s lost alot of clout over the years with certain circles when she got into reality TV, then add this chump into the equation … she’s sliding down the ranks fast.

I actually think the reason they will spilt is a dodgy deal which will go wrong & people will be affected by the deal & it will her way out. (I don’t know why I think this but something tells me that will be the deal)

I’ll be honest Juliet is one of the most desperate people I have ever seen (but I am sure there are much worse). The thing is some people are beyond rich & live lives we can’t imagine, they want for nothing, they can travel anywhere they want, indulge in experiences only afforded by the super rich - but they crave FAME, I mean they live to be famous. It’s like a golden chalice.

Juliet lives and craves fame soo badly, I bet she is exhausting to live with. Constantly staging her life, constantly preemptively thinking about what to post on the gram …

But I know people who aren’t famous, rich, ordinary job - who live for the gram, tik tok and everything is on there
For the love of God this chump was what 21 when he started his scheme- post pictures, look like you are wealthy and women will reach out to you. Take what you an get and seal the deal. In walks CS porbably unaware but selfish enough to think he is a handsome wealthy athlete and she falls for all his fake charm. This is after being worn by her girlfriends he has lied 3 times to her about his age. She deserves what she got- and lost a probably decent husband and father to her children. What a shame for her children who are the casualities of these two cheating morans. She will leave him as soon as she can figure away out.

Reactions: 5
They are definitely reading it. As soon as a member mentioned how Caroline was like Anna
I really don't believe these two idiots are reading this thread. If they did they would stop the things we comment on like the suitcases, the food etc etc.. I wish someone would send them a link of this thread 😉
They 💯 Do. 👍

Reactions: 1
Soooooo... Seems our moronic couple found an other freebie place to stay in Courchevel! It's a chalet owned by Max Leverett whose wife is Rachel Birchwood...more people to mooch of off in exchange for probably telling them she will promote their chalet for rent 🙄

Sh
If I saw Juliet I would like to push her over in the snow. She is such a despardo and so bloody irritating.
She’s so far up her own arse, it’s laughable.

Soooooo... Seems our moronic couple found an other freebie place to stay in Courchevel! It's a chalet owned by Max Leverett whose wife is Rachel Birchwood...more people to mooch of off in exchange for probably telling them she will promote their chalet for rent 🙄
Hope it Snows so much, that they can’t get out of the Chalet 👍

I wouldn’t let them promote Dog Food 🤩

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They are definitely reading it. As soon as a member mentioned how Caroline was like Anna

They 💯 Do. 👍
I really think they are too. I know for a fact I have personally said stuff and within 2 days they are changing it or you don't see it again. The best is that she is no longer associated with him on her bio- nothing about her being married to him with a link from her account to his. She must be beginning to realize this guy is no good for her- and is making her look like an old fool. He would be with another woman within a month if she left him. The only reason he wants a baby with her is that will be a permanent connection to her and he will take custody and she will have to pay him child support - just a thought?

Juliets husband looks uncomfortable 😂
Always looks a first class Wimp

Sh

She’s so far up her own arse, it’s laughable.If

I wouldn’t let them promote Dog Food 🤩
OMG let me get on and take a look at what they managed to get for free. I may have to go off if numbnuts is walking around filming about it being amazing, epic, best ever! Rememer the did promote dog food, hahahah- they actually did that. Speaking of animals where is all the love and attachment for her animals that she shows when she is at home. What poor soul has been left to clean up dog poop all day long. She is trying to act like Lisa Vanderpump with the love of animals but unfortuanately nobody bought that idea. She even said she knows having animals on social media will gain followers. They will eat and drink for another week and make fools of themselves before they head on to another free place. And we are suppose to believe that these two are actually building a business!

I give it 2 years Max.

This guy is a giglio that looks like something out of a movie! He is doing those corny poses in front of expensive cars and jets and going along with the fake story of being a athlete for a team that he wasn't. He played the game until he found Caroline who he is has completely taken over her social media and storyline. Imagine what her friends say about him and her too when they aren't around. They don't have a real friend between the both of them and what she had he has managed to destroy by not letting her out of his sight. He is so afaid if he she leaves him he will literally be out on the street until he can swindle the next woman comes along.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Where do they go after this ski trip? Surely she would want to see her children? I feel for them…imagine being a 10 year old, knowing your mum is away with her new husband and you can’t spend half term with her. If you have a platform like a podcast put it to good use. Discuss blended families, the challenges of children integrating into a new partnership, so much more relatable.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
More smoke and mirrors from this duo on their ski trip.

I know the Courchevel area quite well, it is a fab ski area. Courchevel has several 'resorts'.

Courchevel 1850 is the highest and most luxurious resort, it is ski-in, ski-out, the ski slopes are on your doorstep. This is where the rich go, it is really glitzy and has amazing restaurants and nightlife. It's the resort with the most expensive luxury hotels and chalets, it has it's own little airport, so those with real money arrive by helicopter or private jet from Geneva airport.

There is Courchevel 1650, less expensive and less prestigious.

Then there is Courchevel 1550, the least expensive of the three, would be known as the 'budget family' resort. If you wanted to ski in the Courchevel area, but couldn't afford to stay in 1850, you would stay in 1550. Little or no nightlife here.

C & S are staying in Courchevel 1550 ....... a budget family resort ....... without the family !!

Where do they go after this ski trip? Surely she would want to see her children? I feel for them…imagine being a 10 year old, knowing your mum is away with her new husband and you can’t spend half term with her. If you have a platform like a podcast put it to good use. Discuss blended families, the challenges of children integrating into a new partnership, so much more relatable.

She did try this on one of her podcasts with her daughter, it was more than clear they don't have a blended family at all, her daughter despises Sergio, despite Caroline trying to put words in her mouth. It seems her boys also don't like him. The kid (i.e. Sergio) hasn't integrated at all, he can't stand her children and doesn't want to be around them.

They are the saddest example of the impact of an affair, divorce, remarriage and a middle aged parent trying to relive their youth at the expense of their family and kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Sergio is selling that chalet and ‘the views’, it’s nice enough but it’s not super luxe at all. It also looks like a self catering as it’s on Airbnb, I wonder how they will manage that! Sergio will have to walk to the supermarche himself to get supplies. Caroline has gone from the vintage champagne lifestyle to the cava existence in 2 years. It’s sad to see and I’m almost feeling sorry for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More smoke and mirrors from this duo on their ski trip.

I know the Courchevel area quite well, it is a fab ski area. Courchevel has several 'resorts'.

Courchevel 1850 is the highest and most luxurious resort, it is ski-in, ski-out, the ski slopes are on your doorstep. This is where the rich go, it is really glitzy and has amazing restaurants and nightlife. It's the resort with the most expensive luxury hotels and chalets, it has it's own little airport, so those with real money arrive by helicopter or private jet from Geneva airport.

There is Courchevel 1650, less expensive and less prestigious.

Then there is Courchevel 1550, the least expensive of the three, would be known as the 'budget family' resort. If you wanted to ski in the Courchevel area, but couldn't afford to stay in 1850, you would stay in 1550. Little or no nightlife here.

C & S are staying in Courchevel 1550 ....... a budget family resort ....... without the family !!

She did try this on one of her podcasts with her daughter, it was more than clear they don't have a blended family at all, her daughter despises Sergio, despite Caroline trying to put words in her mouth. It seems her boys also don't like him. The kid (i.e. Sergio) hasn't integrated at all, he can't stand her children and doesn't want to be around them.

They are the saddest example of the impact of an affair, divorce, remarriage and a middle aged parent trying to relive their youth at the expense of their family and kids.
Absolutely correct about 1850 and 1550!👏👏 I have been in 1850 and the hotels there are literally ski in and you can't get a room for less than 1500€ a night and that is in the lower end! Absolutely true also about flying in by helicopter from Geneva Airport.. These bozos did a 10 hour trip from moment they left the clinic to the chalet 😂.

He said when they left Dubai that they were going to the Maldives after the European trip.. 28 days of traveling he said..he must be so happy to be spending all this alone time with his "mommy" and she's away from her own kids..no way she is capable of having a baby.. Like someone said, the only reason he wants one is to seal the deal.

Shes starting to have that look of missing her children. I've experience of this being away on holiday with a partner while your kids spend time with their father. It's always hard but after a few days you just want them with you and you're just tolerating the romantic bs. I see this in her face a bit as she is probably missing them a lot by now but has to keep up the pretence for Mr Happy! Oh and get ready for the posts of them all singing and falling all over eachother at the apres ski!!

On an other note, having been at health clinics before and doing "cleanses", the one thing you DO NOT DO is go straight to drinking a cappuccino! Let alone going to eat sushi like they did last night.. Your body needs time to re start eating normal food and the last thing you eat is sushi. I call bs on their supposed diet in the restaurant, it was all for show... Watch them drink rosé or champagne today in Courchevel.. My guess is Cap Horn as that is THE place to be seen and party on the slopes

Shes starting to have that look of missing her children. I've experience of this being away on holiday with a partner while your kids spend time with their father. It's always hard but after a few days you just want them with you and you're just tolerating the romantic bs. I see this in her face a bit as she is probably missing them a lot by now but has to keep up the pretence for Mr Happy! Oh and get ready for the posts of them all singing and falling all over eachother at the apres ski!!
The man baby will do everything he can to prevent her from spending time with her. She even said so that he needs her constant attention and won't even let her speak on the phone with her friends as he is always interrupting

• Wow
  • Sad
Hair and make up. On a ski trip. I can’t. It’s too much. Even the time wasted. Can’t cope. Caroline was the best on LOL but this is beyond painful, like a slow mo car crash. Ridiculous.

• Angry
How has it taken them that long to get from Austria to France?
I know right? That's because they couldn't take a PJ directly and had to do a 3h drive from the clinic to the airport, wait for the flight, then 1h30mn flight to Geneva, wait for the "suitcases", stop to eat sushi in what seemed a cheap small place (otherwise we would have had the stories of this "amazing" place ("look look honeey honeey this is incredible"), then a 3hr drive up to Courchevel..yup, had they flown PRIVATE they would have been able to be in Courchevel for lunch yesterday 😂😂
And meanwhile he's pretending he's rich, what a loser.. Yes Sergio, you had to travel like the commoners 😂😂😂

Hair and make up. On a ski trip. I can’t. It’s too much. Even the time wasted. Can’t cope. Caroline was the best on LOL but this is beyond painful, like a slow mo car crash. Ridiculous.
What's the point? The helmet will ruin it all anyway by tonight.. Does she not know how to do her own hair? Or was that an other attempt to show us "look how rich I am to have my own hairdresser in the chalet loaned by people I know" 🙄

• Sick
I just (reluctantly) looked at his stories of the chalet, while it is a very nice chalet, it is not high end at all.

It is a nice family chalet, not luxe by any means, and it is quite small ! Definitely not your 'usual' Courchevel private chalet, that's for sure.

Driving back and forth to the ski lifts would be such a pain, again an inconvenience the wealthy would not even consider, I guess beggars can't be choosers, as is their case.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.