Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hard watching them farming stories today, she is just too cringey. Can’t quite believe she gets paid for this nonsense, it’s weird to me

Reactions: 4
Farmers daughter, lives in the country surrounded by fields and decides white trainers is the best option for a walk on a farm. The mind boggles

Reactions: 5
I love how she portrays that she’s doing these companies a favour by getting them more exposure through the podcast etc- like the WIW…. Then you see the Ad at the bottom of the page- you’re being paid to do this… nothing out of the goodness of your own heart!! Again another one- every company/ shop/ restaurant is great when you’re being paid but I don’t see this girl putting her hand in her pocket to buy things when they aren’t gifted etc… for example- has she mentioned Kildare village since… not a word of it!!!!
Perfect example are the dinners during the week at home, and then when one is gifted it’s steaks all round!!!!!

Reactions: 11
I love how she portrays that she’s doing these companies a favour by getting them more exposure through the podcast etc- like the WIW…. Then you see the Ad at the bottom of the page- you’re being paid to do this… nothing out of the goodness of your own heart!! Again another one- every company/ shop/ restaurant is great when you’re being paid but I don’t see this girl putting her hand in her pocket to buy things when they aren’t gifted etc… for example- has she mentioned Kildare village since… not a word of it!!!!
Perfect example are the dinners during the week at home, and then when one is gifted it’s steaks all round!!!!!
She’s really getting on my tits recently. Wouldn’t have bothered me previously. She was just another insta wanker. But this greed and acting the martyr act is really wearing thin. I hope people open their eyes to her soon.

Reactions: 7
She’s really getting on my tits recently. Wouldn’t have bothered me previously. She was just another insta wanker. But this greed and acting the martyr act is really wearing thin. I hope people open their eyes to her soon.
Me too, I can’t stand her now. It’s her whole fake demeanour and pretending she’s doing these businesses a charitable favour 😡 sitting with her wee cup of tea chatting to that farmer and his wife at the kitchen table, it’s triggering to me that she’s calling it work

Reactions: 9
There will be some mark up on those. No hotel is charging her more than £40 per head.
Your woman Niamh has just done a huge refurb on her Helen’s Bay home and Caroline is building a brand new house. That should give you an idea of how much they make from these events!

Reactions: 14
Your woman Niamh has just done a huge refurb on her Helen’s Bay home and Caroline is building a brand new house. That should give you an idea of how much they make from these events!
More fool the clowns that buy them and line their pockets.

Reactions: 10
This is niamh who came on crying last year that she would likely have to sell her house the minute it was finished as it had financially ruined them.
Then moved in, had all top spec finishes done, spent 8k on doors for her hall last week and another 2k or so buying rugs, cushions, bits of furnishings etc last week and spent the whole summer on holiday.

Yep these awards pay well for the two of them

Reactions: 12
More fool the clowns that buy them and line their pockets.
The thing is they get all these people nominated- like loads of nominations so they buy the tickets to go to see if they win- like that woman Patricia Mc Veigh (walking updates) on Facebook is asking for votes!!

Reactions: 4
The thing is they get all these people nominated- like loads of nominations so they buy the tickets to go to see if they win- like that woman Patricia Mc Veigh (walking updates) on Facebook is asking for votes!!
Did you ever see a 61 year old getting so excited about being nominated and then begging for votes for a stupid social media award🙈🙈. Anyone can put themselves forward, which she or her daughter obviously did. Tickets are £125 each...fools and their money are easily parted😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s usually something like a grand per table, I don’t know why they go, the company giving them the awards have no credibility to be awarding anyone anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sitting like a business woman in her “meeting” with the kitchen man when she’s actually a glorified beggar who doesn’t pay her way, she gives me the total boke and I don’t actually know how these businesses are getting anything out of her? Let’s face it how many kitchens will she sell for them?

Reactions: 16
Sitting like a business woman in her “meeting” with the kitchen man when she’s actually a glorified beggar who doesn’t pay her way, she gives me the total boke and I don’t actually know how these businesses are getting anything out of her? Let’s face it how many kitchens will she sell for them?
I know I wouldn't be buying of any business that gives freebies to these beggars. The cost is totally added on to the ordinary customer.

Reactions: 9
When she said she loves cooking 🤣 the same woman who slices 2 burgers into oblivion to feed a family of 5 and has 1 utensil. She’ll have to up her game when she has the luxury gifted kitchen in situ. My brother is in the kitchen business, you’re talking £25-30k easily for something handmade.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.