Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait and see the backlash she gets when she starts her Christmas campaign. Wasn’t last years slogan about how people have to choose between heating or eating yet here she is bragging about building a new house and all of the top spec going into it, that’s she’s likely getting for free! Then she’s gonna guilt trip all her followers into supporting her campaign?? Away on Caroline, I’ll support the local charities myself by giving directly to them. Not feeding your ego!

Reactions: 13
Wait and see the backlash she gets when she starts her Christmas campaign. Wasn’t last years slogan about how people have to choose between heating or eating yet here she is bragging about building a new house and all of the top spec going into it, that’s she’s likely getting for free! Then she’s gonna guilt trip all her followers into supporting her campaign?? Away on Caroline, I’ll support the local charities myself by giving directly to them. Not feeding your ego!
This is my thoughts exactly it’s her digg deep campaign that will suffer! I’m assuming she’s getting all her tiles of bassetts too- so tiles, bathrooms and heating system + radiators you’re talking if all free a saving of £30k + that’s savage money.

Reactions: 6
I’m so nosey 👃 🙈 Is Dollybird & the husband split? He’s never on her stories anymore.

Reactions: 2
I’m so nosey 👃 🙈 Is Dollybird & the husband split? He’s never on her stories anymore.
I was wondering that too! I think they have, she commented a while ago that Nancy was at her Dad’s for the weekend!

Who is dollybird?
Imagine if Caroline had said to bassetts to give the spend for her work to the campaign and she would pay for whatever she got but still feature them.

Reactions: 4
She would sicken you going on about the interior design package and the heated towel rails. Sure we would all have them if they were free! And she has to make the right decisions re furniture etc now. Most of us have to make do with cheap bits till we save up again. She had lost the run of herself with this new house, and she would hardly buy a loaf of bread in her current house

Reactions: 7
Here we have people advising her great for warning kid’s uniforms when the real truth is families are struggling to even have uniforms in first place, warm food in tummies or heat their homes 🏡

Also this thing of drying towels it gives me the ick that towels are dried of again after use together and probably sharing towels to so As not to have to wash them

Minging

Attachments

Here we have people advising her great for warning kid’s uniforms when the real truth is families are struggling to even have uniforms in first place, warm food in tummies or heat their homes 🏡

Also this thing of drying towels it gives me the ick that towels are dried of again after use together and probably sharing towels to so As not to have to wash them

Minging
There's nothing wrong with someone saying they are great for warming uniforms. You would have the heating on in winter anyway. It's just like putting them on a radiator.

Towel radiators are fab, it only annoys me that she's getting them free. The story was to invite comments and for engagement. There's no doubt she knew exactly which radiators she was choosing for all of her bathrooms

Reactions: 4
She should have made a self build page like the rest of the country do so she and her fellow building chums can chat about the house and share tips and advice. Why would her regular followers want all this info about baths and radiators??? She wouldn’t get any freebies if that was the case though, as I said before here’s hoping people start catching on to her and her greedy ways

Reactions: 9
She didn’t show us her slicing the burgers down the middle this evening but you can obviously see that’s what she done

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way she promotes the social media awards like she’s doing a favour to businesses and content creators but doesn’t let on she makes a small fortune from it for herself!

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t even a microwave and won’t get one, she’ll not have an air fryer! Gets on like she’s in her 70’s. “Can’t be dealing with all this new technology.”

Reactions: 6
Sure her kitchen was too small for all of those gadgets. That's what she said until we saw the kitchen in full when the house was on the market. 😄

Yea blatantly saying everyone knows I don't have an airfyer...was it also her had said her frying pan was done..........give it a few weeks for a collab with Donaghy Bros or wherever else that a few others beggars have got freebies off. She'll be letting us all know for our benefit where to get Yr white goods etc. I'd say there'd be a big walk in pantry smeg kettle toaster etc top Airfryer big American fridge that will be mother Hubbard cus she's as miserable to fill it.....or else Spring Island that she use to rave about will give her a trolley dash.....

Reactions: 9
Hey suppliers just so you know I don’t have an airfryer
Noticed that!!
---
Yea blatantly saying everyone knows I don't have an airfyer...was it also her had said her frying pan was done..........give it a few weeks for a collab with Donaghy Bros or wherever else that a few others beggars have got freebies off. She'll be letting us all know for our benefit where to get Yr white goods etc. I'd say there'd be a big walk in pantry smeg kettle toaster etc top Airfryer big American fridge that will be mother Hubbard cus she's as miserable to fill it.....or else Spring Island that she use to rave about will give her a trolley dash.....
It’s all marks and spencer recently- no mention of spring island recently

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.