Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She addressed those “rumours” before about her business and why she closed it. To be fair to her I do think that it’s right that she was going to be concentrating on communion and confirmation wear as she had Mrs Makeup in getting her son kitted out and she had been featured on Ireland Am before the lockdown. Then they were all cancelled. I know my cousin had got her lad stuff and she was very good about changing sizes etc.
Id say she did get an eye opener during covid as to what she was missing out on with the children. Her last wee girl was very, very young when she went back to work. I know a business owner has to be there more than an employee, but I remember thinking it was crazy leaving a baby so small (even if it was with her mother).
I have noticed too that the children aren’t dressed head to toe in Tommy Hilfiger since she closed the shop.

Reactions: 3
To be honest her stock was overpriced designer bits and pieces, people stopped having the money to justify spending money like that on kids clothes even before the pandemic
most who still do it are all fur coat and no knickers.

Her own lifestyle is very much a fur coat and no knickers one too - yes she portrays herself as a normal busy mum - but the things she promotes isn’t. House will be no doubt gifted interiors and utilities. Which is wrong when she wouldn’t spend her own money on things like that.
Evident from the frugal shops, random dinners, way she dresses etc

she’s not a wife mother business owner homeowner people should aspire too …. She’s more to be pitied in fairness, like many on insta her life beg sell sugar coat

her only USP is her ability to talk

Reactions: 2
Oh would you look at that, Caroline’s favourite interior designer has just launched an affiliate link programme. Just in time for Caroline to link everything she’s putting into the new house & earn a fortune/get it for nothing. This lot make me sick 🤢 I’ll be clicking on no links, wouldn’t want them to earn a penny

Reactions: 6
Oh would you look at that, Caroline’s favourite interior designer has just launched an affiliate link programme. Just in time for Caroline to link everything she’s putting into the new house & earn a fortune/get it for nothing. This lot make me sick 🤢 I’ll be clicking on no links, wouldn’t want them to earn a penny
Your one Louise from Elle Designs could do with her own thread, she's a dose. An illiterate one at that, her spelling and grammar is atrocious.

Reactions: 4
She’s going to make French onion soup when she gets home that will be some slap 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
If they can have Gerry Lavz for an hour a week they'll have her surely.

She's never mentioned a love for music so it's already off on the wrong foot.

They must be going down the local influencer route to try and boost ratings

If they can have Gerry Lavz for an hour a week they'll have her surely.

She's never mentioned a love for music so it's already off on the wrong foot.

They must be going down the local influencer route to try and boost ratings
I’m imaging a segment on business rather than actually presenting but I could be wrong

Thank Jesus I don’t listen to this radio station….my eyes rolled right the way back 🤢

I think she might be good on radio. She can certainly talk . She does the whole country down to earth thing that seems to work well on northern ireland radio.
I think she'll be good and at least she wouldn't be winding me up with selling crap like the rest of instagram women

Thank Jesus I don’t listen to this radio station….my eyes rolled right the way back 🤢
The Saturday after the Queen passed away on Q Radio's all request lunch they played "Queen - another one bites the dust" it was one that they announced before playing " X has requested _____"

That alone says everything about them

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.