Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel it’s all for show everything is done for likes clicks and ads! Her child was all over every media outlet whether he liked it or not, millions of views. The charity work feels forced and it certainly does help with this wholesome narrative being pushed. The award show being organised so all the insta huns would be tagging her. She is selling her soul for 5k an ad or free handouts and then pretends it’s all about helping local trades people only person benefiting is her. I honestly believe the bubble will burst this winter when times get hard for ppl that these insta huns are full of shite, pushing shite products and selling a life style that’s complete shite

Reactions: 9
No matter what you think of her, the digg Christmas campaign is amazing and makes an incredible difference to hundreds of families.
I dont know how any one could find any fault at all in her doing that. It's incredible and I'm in awe of it every year.

Reactions: 6
No matter what you think of her, the digg Christmas campaign is amazing and makes an incredible difference to hundreds of families.
I dont know how any one could find any fault at all in her doing that. It's incredible and I'm in awe of it every year.
I have to disagree slightly on thus, yes she does a good job, however Cool FM Cash for kids, kindness of strangers, kinship care etc etc have been doing this for years! My sister is a social worker in childrens services and she says the amount of tat they get given to pass on to kids is shocking! Plastic rubbish that ends up in landfill. I think Caroline means well to a certain extent but don't be fooled that it's not a PR stunt first and foremost.

Reactions: 11
Other groups have been doing it for years but it doesn't mean anyone else shouldn't.

The stuff that is donated and bought is stuff that the particular charities she's collecting for, have asked for.
All children get plastic tat at Christmas, a family with nothing to give would be delighted for a plastic toy for their child.
If you've seen what she organises then you'll have seen that there's bedding, televisions, white goods, nappies, clothes etc as well as toys.
There is definitely no fault in what she does. I often wish I could do/arrange something like that and I'm glad that she has the contacts to do it.

Reactions: 3
Other groups have been doing it for years but it doesn't mean anyone else shouldn't.

The stuff that is donated and bought is stuff that the particular charities she's collecting for, have asked for.
All children get plastic tat at Christmas, a family with nothing to give would be delighted for a plastic toy for their child.
If you've seen what she organises then you'll have seen that there's bedding, televisions, white goods, nappies, clothes etc as well as toys.
There is definitely no fault in what she does. I often wish I could do/arrange something like that and I'm glad that she has the contacts to do it.
Its the one benefit of the instahuns power to beg....they get a lot for the money they pay to the various stores so its a win win situation.
I think Caroline does a great job with the Christmas charity event ....it takes a special person to pull it together

Reactions: 2
Its the one benefit of the instahuns power to beg....they get a lot for the money they pay to the various stores so its a win win situation.
I think Caroline does a great job with the Christmas charity event ....it takes a special person to pull it together
Absolutely. It's the only time I ever see them get something for nothing and make bloody good use of their discounts and begging power.

Reactions: 4
She makes out like she’s so nice and all sweetness and light but I’ve messaged her a few times or replied to something and she sees it but doesn’t acknowledge or reply. It’s just rude. You wouldn’t be where you are without your followers so to just ignore them is plain wrong. I’ve went from thinking she’s lovely to a stuck up, fake cow

Reactions: 6
She makes out like she’s so nice and all sweetness and light but I’ve messaged her a few times or replied to something and she sees it but doesn’t acknowledge or reply. It’s just rude. You wouldn’t be where you are without your followers so to just ignore them is plain wrong. I’ve went from thinking she’s lovely to a stuck up, fake cow
These women pretend to be your friend, let you into their lives and homes, but their aim is to sell you stuff, anything they can.
They are nothing more than business women, but some are better at disguising that fact.
For example, the big night out events, pretending it's for all her friends to get together, when in fact people pay large fee for dinner and a band and no mention of where the profits go.
I only follow these instagram women to analyse their behaviour, i find them fascinating the acting they do to make a sale.
Worse than any shop assistant

Reactions: 8
These women pretend to be your friend, let you into their lives and homes, but their aim is to sell you stuff, anything they can.
They are nothing more than business women, but some are better at disguising that fact.
For example, the big night out events, pretending it's for all her friends to get together, when in fact people pay large fee for dinner and a band and no mention of where the profits go.
I only follow these instagram women to analyse their behaviour, i find them fascinating the acting they do to make a sale.
Worse than any shop assistant
It’s quite similar to nepotism I’m finding, the more you can see through these people, all the gifted items they’re from mates who own the business etc it’s all very obscure if you didn’t have your head screwed on towards them, like the poor vulnerable folk who get sucked into their bs & ‘instafame’

Reactions: 5
She has always responded to me in messages, I don't own any business and am of no use to her other than being one follower.
If she's making 5k an ad then best of luck to her. She puts the work on so deserves the payout.
To me She works harder than these other ones we see.
Yes there would be the odd story or maybe the kids being shown too much that bugs me but I do find her a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: 4
Heard that the big event in the Armagh City was poor enough, food and service wasnt great for your ticket price. And it was £400 to have a stall at the event. I presume the clothing business’ in the fashion show paid a considerable fee as well.

Used to like her but she’s beyond desperate for her kids to go viral and be famous. That coupled with too many ads (often involving her kids) and I just found it really off putting so unfollowed a while ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another groceries hall thought wow she’s actually bought enough groceries to feed them then realized it was 3 peoples shopping

Reactions: 1
Another groceries hall thought wow she’s actually bought enough groceries to feed them then realized it was 3 peoples shopping
She said she picked a couple of bits up for her mum and mum in law. She didn't do their shopping.

And does she not have friends away from social media? It’s just her social media friends away to London all for show

I dunno but that hotel was expensive I had a noisy and it was about £600 odd a night and the food place last night was £145+ per person. I don’t know how it’s done the average person couldn’t afford it for a friend’s birthday

I dunno but that hotel was expensive I had a noisy and it was about £600 odd a night and the food place last night was £145+ per person. I don’t know how it’s done the average person couldn’t afford it for a friend’s birthday

It’s the scrimping on groceries 😂😂😂😂 she tries to come across like the rest of us but all smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.