Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She making a lot of money via instagram and she’s building a house at a time when everything is super expensive

She will be looking soon enough to get the house kitted out for free just wait and see she will be working with all these businesses

Thousands and thousands!!! She got around £40k for big day out. I can’t see any bank giving her a mortgage atm as they are hardly giving them to people who have jobs!! She is self employed and so is her husband I don’t think he has a well paid job- he’s a manual worker not that there is anything wrong with that but not in the category for building mansions!!
I’d say they got the site given to them by family, she said it’s beside his family. That’s a good saving. Her father would be well off too, she named her business Digg because he gave her the start (he owns diggers). I would say anything she would get is paid back and is a loan rather than a hand out tho in fairness to her

I’d say they got the site given to them by family, she said it’s beside his family. That’s a good saving. Her father would be well off too, she named her business Digg because he gave her the start (he owns diggers). I would say anything she would get is paid back and is a loan rather than a hand out tho in fairness to her
I will hand over my first born if the new build isn't furnished and kitted out for free by local companies.

Reactions: 5
She making a lot of money via instagram and she’s building a house at a time when everything is super expensive

She will be looking soon enough to get the house kitted out for free just wait and see she will be working with all these businesses

Thousands and thousands!!! She got around £40k for big day out. I can’t see any bank giving her a mortgage atm as they are hardly giving them to people who have jobs!! She is self employed and so is her husband I don’t think he has a well paid job- he’s a manual worker not that there is anything wrong with that but not in the category for building mansions!!
Some ‘manual workers’ earn much more than professionals, it really depends on what his trade is

Reactions: 4
Quite a lot is cash in hand tho, which Mr Bankman won’t know about so can’t go towards a mortgage application.
Actually can’t believe she’s only 40!
Sure they'll know all the tricks, get your mate to put you on the books at a high wage for three months, print out the old bank statements and take to the bank. Before the mortgage is drawn down they'll be back to the cash in hand!

Reactions: 1
Clearly bassetts are going to put air source heat pump in for free or at least heavily discounted!! I know bassetts are a total rip off for everything they were over 3k dearer for our bathrooms alone!! A lot cheaper and smaller family run bathroom and heating more local to her.

Reactions: 3
Clearly bassetts are going to put air source heat pump in for free or at least heavily discounted!! I know bassetts are a total rip off for everything they were over 3k dearer for our bathrooms alone!! A lot cheaper and smaller family run bathroom and heating more local to her.
She would need to disclose that it’s an ad too

Instagramers are so disingenuous. . Caroline and doireann garrihy did the same thing this week. . A poll to ask if they should have a separate page for their new house. . Of course, both chose to put their house stuff on their current page, but pretend it's because that's what their followers want.
The truth, i suspect is, the want to get house bits for free, and they need their big number of followers to ensure companies get adequate advertising for the freebies.
I find the whole Instagram world in general so disingenuous.
at least with TV and radio, there are advertising standards.

Reactions: 6
She literally throws everything she has in the cupboard into the pan. She said once that Pearse was a fussy eater, well if I set that down to my kids there’s no way they’d eat it. And there’s no way that feeds 5 of them. A working man would eat half that on his own.

She literally throws everything she has in the cupboard into the pan. She said once that Pearse was a fussy eater, well if I set that down to my kids there’s no way they’d eat it. And there’s no way that feeds 5 of them. A working man would eat half that on his own.
I would make that amount for 2 of us as a dinner. That wouldn't stretch to feed 5 unless they had a ton of chips or garlic bread

I don't know how anybody can use her to promote a buisness. She went bankrupt/had to close her buisness because it wasn't doing well and used covid as the excuse when really it was collecting dust for an awful long time. How anybody pays an unsuccessful buisness woman to promote their buisness is beyond me and I actually die off for anybody who uses her. I refuse to follow her as she gives me extreme second hand embarrassment just looking at her page!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't know how anybody can use her to promote a buisness. She went bankrupt/had to close her buisness because it wasn't doing well and used covid as the excuse when really it was collecting dust for an awful long time. How anybody pays an unsuccessful buisness woman to promote their buisness is beyond me and I actually die off for anybody who uses her. I refuse to follow her as she gives me extreme second hand embarrassment just looking at her page!
No way

I don't know how this isn't common knowledge. She said it's because she bought too much communion stock that didn't sell because of covid were in reality the doors of the shop were collecting dust as nobody went into it! It's common knowledge locally!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know someone who had went to order a blazer in her big closing sale and she messaged them to say that it shouldn’t have been on the website as the supplier had taken it back…. So can’t have been out that much money! Tbh I think covid was the perfect excuse for her!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.