Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight she made French onion soup with only half the onions - and no crusty bread- then we had the slurping of the soup tasted by the whole family 😂slurp… slurp… slurp… tastes amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tonight she made French onion soup with only half the onions - and no crusty bread- then we had the slurping of the soup tasted by the whole family 😂slurp… slurp… slurp… tastes amazing
I was laughing to myself, no slow cooker so timing were off and she was using the wrong equipment, she was about 5 onions short, the garlic was to be crushed it just looked chopped up, the bread was out of date the bay leaves were outa date. She didn’t measure anything like the wine and then used the garlic bread. I’m not an expert but I suppose she had to balls to admit she hadn’t half the things and carried on. If it were me I would be at the shop getting whatever I needed then I would share it. You can’t really say it’s a good recipe if you didn’t follow half of the instructions or have half the ingredients lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was laughing to myself, no slow cooker so timing were off and she was using the wrong equipment, she was about 5 onions short, the garlic was to be crushed it just looked chopped up, the bread was out of date the bay leaves were outa date. She didn’t measure anything like the wine and then used the garlic bread. I’m not an expert but I suppose she had to balls to admit she hadn’t half the things and carried on. If it were me I would be at the shop getting whatever I needed then I would share it. You can’t really say it’s a good recipe if you didn’t follow half of the instructions or have half the ingredients lol
The point is that she was in the shop purchasing the ingredients for the soup, yet still manages to come up short with what she needs. She is just so miserable she wouldn’t spend the money on the full list of stuff.

The point is that she was in the shop purchasing the ingredients for the soup, yet still manages to come up short with what she needs. She is just so miserable she wouldn’t spend the money on the full list of stuff.
She just expects everything to be gifted to her. Greedy entitled mare. Also has anybody noticed how the two boys rarely make an appearance on her page anymore? Their cuteness and money making opportunities must have expired 🙄 she’ll be gearing wee Tess up to take the reins now

Reactions: 4
She just expects everything to be gifted to her. Greedy entitled mare. Also has anybody noticed how the two boys rarely make an appearance on her page anymore? Their cuteness and money making opportunities must have expired 🙄 she’ll be gearing wee Tess up to take the reins now
I literally watched the soup stories with my mum laughing our heads of saying wait to see how long it is she has a gifted slow cooker

and the cheek
she was likely gifted that book 📖 and there she is posting recipes instead of directing people to buy it
if I was BOL I would be raging

She was supposedly following BOL’s recipe tagged him and completely butchered it!!

• Haha
I bet she has a microwave and a slow cooker in her new build. Kindly gifted by Donaghy brothers no doubt.

Is that gifted/an undisclosed ad? Because did she duck pay for a suit for the child 🖕🏼🙄
I’m actually thinking she might have paid for it or else we all would be getting a tour of the shop and a look at the range etc. Maybe wants it to be a secret for him.

Reactions: 1
I’m actually thinking she might have paid for it or else we all would be getting a tour of the shop and a look at the range etc. Maybe wants it to be a secret for him.
She def didn’t pay full price I’d say. She is friends with Laura that owns the shop as she helped her get set up and was also away on a free holiday through their travel agency. It was them that helped Gerard sort out the Paris trip.

Poor Pearse can’t even have a day to himself with his mum to pick his communion suit.

Tess the new money maker stuck in the middle of it

Reactions: 2
Also can I just say that Pierce is a bloody awful name for a child 🥴 she had 9 months to pick a name, and that’s the best she could come up with?! Tragic 😂

Reactions: 1
Also can I just say that Pierce is a bloody awful name for a child 🥴 she had 9 months to pick a name, and that’s the best she could come up with?! Tragic 😂
Pearse is a really common name! It's the name of one of the leaders of the Easter rising 😬😬 I know tonnes of them 🤣

• Haha
The name of someone’s child is they and their partner’s decision. I’m sure there’s people don’t like your name either, they don’t have to live with it. It could be a family name and have sentimental meaning or they just liked the name. Not really nice to pick on a child for something that wasn’t their choice.

Has anyone listened to her on the radio, it’s absolute cringe, 20 seconds was enough, so embarrassing

I presume we are going to have insta huns on all week as her guests.
Bored of lunch fella today.
I listened for about 30 minutes then went back to Frank on U105

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.