Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like the manager of the cinema reached out to her after an event and set up the whole package with local businesses!

She’s one tight arse fecker … enthusing you all book, plan a trip, spend your money …,all while the moths take over her bank balance.

Said it before and I’ll say it again so disingenuous, come back to me when you actually spend your own money and aren’t getting paid to talk tit!

Have yet to see her or even her extended family go back and spend in any of these place she has blagged freebies and/or a paid gig with!
Well said it’s absolutely disgusting that they just take take and never give back, miserable money grabbing bastards
---
Awh she annoys me beyond belief, just one of those ones that I think 'why her'. Not particularly talented, not pretty and from what I know not very nice either. Her talking out the side of her mouth is unreal annoying and her sense of style is just ugly t-shirts most of the time. Gerad honestly is a nice fells though and he is handsome in real life to. But here I am and she is where she is so she wins!
Well if you were prepared to sell your soul and be a greedy money grabbing beggar you would be there as well, but I would say your not and your probably a nice person, would you want to be were she is nooo not at all…

Reactions: 5
Well said it’s absolutely disgusting that they just take take and never give back, miserable money grabbing bastards
---

Well if you were prepared to sell your soul and be a greedy money grabbing beggar you would be there as well, but I would say your not and your probably a nice person, would you want to be were she is nooo not at all…
This is true she was really nasty to me when I met her and I said I knew her husband. There was steam coming out of her ears.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This is true she was really nasty to me when I met her and I said I knew her husband. There was steam coming out of her ears.
What?! Spill the tea… and her letting on she is ever so nice and so good that she shows all this for our benefit!
Gerard may well be a nice fella, he is still a willing participant and benefactor of her selling their children, home and family online.
At least when you sit on a chair (or the toilet for that matter) in your own house, you can say you paid for it yourself. Which is more than Mrs Digg the arm in can say.

Reactions: 8
What?! Spill the tea… and her letting on she is ever so nice and so good that she shows all this for our benefit!
Gerard may well be a nice fella, he is still a willing participant and benefactor of her selling their children, home and family online.
At least when you sit on a chair (or the toilet for that matter) in your own house, you can say you paid for it yourself. Which is more than Mrs Digg the arm in can say.
I only had an extremely brief encounter with her so I can't clarify anything more than that, it seemed to be a jealous thing, I regretted I opened my mouth to be friendly. But I have heard she is not nice to other people, this was back when she had the shop. She doesn't seem to be well got at all locally but I wouldn't be her age group so I only have heard a limited amount to be honest. I don't wish her any bad at all but she was unbelievably rude to me and I was only trying to be friendly and she wasn't even a big thing at this stage, this was when she was doing social media, had the shop still and before Darragh went viral.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I only had an extremely brief encounter with her so I can't clarify anything more than that, it seemed to be a jealous thing, I regretted I opened my mouth to be friendly. But I have heard she is not nice to other people, this was back when she had the shop. She doesn't seem to be well got at all locally but I wouldn't be her age group so I only have heard a limited amount to be honest. I don't wish her any bad at all but she was unbelievably rude to me and I was only trying to be friendly and she wasn't even a big thing at this stage, this was when she was doing social media, had the shop still and before Darragh went viral.
She’s a horrible person I met her at a thing in Derry and she’s a cheeky grumpy looking witch she was giving out to him and the kids the whole time. The fake face is for Instagram and scranning the money, I would say the locals can’t stand her

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Seems like the manager of the cinema reached out to her after an event and set up the whole package with local businesses!

She’s one tight arse fecker … enthusing you all book, plan a trip, spend your money …,all while the moths take over her bank balance.

Said it before and I’ll say it again so disingenuous, come back to me when you actually spend your own money and aren’t getting paid to talk tit!

Have yet to see her or even her extended family go back and spend in any of these place she has blagged freebies and/or a paid gig with!
She never go bank to anywhere- was thinking this recently when I was in outlet in ban

she never go back to anywhere! Was thinking this when in Kildare village recently- walked past murmur shop and there was no one in it- Caroline did an event for them and was raving about how great Kildare village was!!! She has never been back it was that good!!
---
She never gets treatments in spas when she’s away because “she always feels bad” we all know it’s because she’s too tight to pay. When it’s free however, she gets a full body massage of course!
Have to laugh at her showing the great kids menu. She fails to show what Darragh is having, likely an 8oz steak with all the trimmings.
Then showing areas of Donegal she’s never been to yet… on the beg for somewhere in Innishowen to gift her a stay.
Spot the Ad again…
Exactly too tight to pay but will have it when it’s free!!

Reactions: 3
She never go bank to anywhere- was thinking this recently when I was in outlet in ban

she never go back to anywhere! Was thinking this when in Kildare village recently- walked past murmur shop and there was no one in it- Caroline did an event for them and was raving about how great Kildare village was!!! She has never been back it was that good!!
---

Exactly too tight to pay but will have it when it’s free!!
Were you in banbridge or kildare outlet when you were thinking this?
There's very few insta huns that shop where they've previously had freebies.
They promote what they get the pounds for and wouldn't give it a glance and other time.

Everytime I hear the Turkington windows ad, I want to roar at the radio, aisleen from dream DIY did not choose carefully when wanting to upgrade her home. (As she claims in the ad) she got a house full of free windows and that's why she chose them. She gives the impression that she chose them and paid for her windows when she got the lot free and was also paid a fee to advertise them too.

Nice work if you can get ir.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Were you in banbridge or kildare outlet when you were thinking this?
There's very few insta huns that shop where they've previously had freebies.
They promote what they get the pounds for and wouldn't give it a glance and other time.

Everytime I hear the Turkington windows ad, I want to roar at the radio, aisleen from dream DIY did not choose carefully when wanting to upgrade her home. (As she claims in the ad) she got a house full of free windows and that's why she chose them. She gives the impression that she chose them and paid for her windows when she got the lot free and was also paid a fee to advertise them too.

Nice work if you can get ir.
I was writing banbridge but could t get sentence finished!! But was actually Kildare I was in- I think there is a murmur shop in banbridge too but dont remember her going there? I’m so fed up with all these influencers getting free stuff

Awh she annoys me beyond belief, just one of those ones that I think 'why her'. Not particularly talented, not pretty and from what I know not very nice either. Her talking out the side of her mouth is unreal annoying and her sense of style is just ugly t-shirts most of the time. Gerad honestly is a nice fells though and he is handsome in real life to. But here I am and she is where she is so she wins!
wgat do you mean ?
Why would anyone want to be a begger like her fgs
Living life though social media
No thank you
---
Did she find her purse does anyone know ?
Who sent her a few pound own up ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How funny shes advertising Asda now when its not a supermarket she ever mentioned using before (or indeed will use in the future!)
At least shes stocking up on the spices now 😁 getting her moneys worth.
Wonder will the recipe be followed or will she do her own 'twist'?

• Heart
How funny shes advertising Asda now when its not a supermarket she ever mentioned using before (or indeed will use in the future!)
At least shes stocking up on the spices now 😁 getting her moneys worth.
Wonder will the recipe be followed or will she do her own 'twist'?
She won't be changing her habit of a lifetime.

Throw everything into a pan, overcook it and divide it up into sparrow sized portions.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Likely was given an Asda voucher so there will be plenty to go round and they will be well feed as it’s a free meal! Don’t understand buying the and not making the dish to next week surely she’s freezing it or it’s pre recorded.

Of course Caroline didn’t read the recipe properly and bought the wrong ginger! Why am I not surprised? “Ground ginger/this ginger, oh I’m sure it’s the same thing” Nothing changes! Great Ad, Caroline! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Likely was given an Asda voucher so there will be plenty to go round and they will be well feed as it’s a free meal! Don’t understand buying the and not making the dish to next week surely she’s freezing it or it’s pre recorded.
Oh if she didn’t pay they will eat like kings but if she used her own money which is very unlikely it will be cut up in quarters, miserable witch that she is!!

Oh if she didn’t pay they will eat like kings but if she used her own money which is very unlikely it will be cut up in quarters, miserable witch that she is!!
The fact she had pre-cut chicken and didn’t cut it again herself tells us it was free!

• Haha
See the man of the house was getting seconds, but no meat in it as there was none left 🙈

• Haha