Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a great person to have on your stories if your supposed to be a business woman would she not need to be impartial to political views, also the big tiles she would recommend them šŸ˜³ of course she would sure they are free greedy grabbing biatch!!!!
Havenā€™t watched it, but is she not interviewing MON as First Minister? Therefore, it's not promoting any particular political viewpoint merely discussing what the NI Government is doing for businesses.

Reactions: 3
Havenā€™t watched it, but is she not interviewing MON as First Minister? Therefore, it's not promoting any particular political viewpoint merely discussing what the NI Government is doing for businesses.
Have to agree with you wholeheartedly on that one! MON is all

Reactions: 1
ā€œWe sold our house as seen for different reasonsā€. The only reason she sold her furniture with her house is because she knew sheā€™d be fleecing local businesses for freebies. Away today picking her gifted wardrobes and beds šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 13
ā€œWe sold our house as seen for different reasonsā€. The only reason she sold her furniture with her house is because she knew sheā€™d be fleecing local businesses for freebies. Away today picking her gifted wardrobes and beds šŸ™„
I was just about to come on to mention this
What possible reason would a normal person have to sell there house as seen with contents and all?

Reactions: 6
I was just about to come on to mention this
What possible reason would a normal person have to sell there house as seen with contents and all?
Especially when her father would have plenty of storage space in his sheds for them! She just wanted all new stuff at no cost. If she was paying she would have kept every stick of furniture and made it do.

Reactions: 7
Especially when her father would have plenty of storage space in his sheds for them! She just wanted all new stuff at no cost. If she was paying she would have kept every stick of furniture and made it do.
If she was paying she would have taken the very light bulbs, she would make you sick šŸ¤¢

• Haha
I honestly used to enjoy following her but itā€™s all very distasteful now. Fast forward to Christmas and sheā€™ll be on telling us how people are crippled by the cost of living and canā€™t afford the basics while she sits in #gifted luxury. Itā€™ll be normal people donating to her campaign but sheā€™ll take all the plaudits in the hopes itā€™ll distract from her greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly used to enjoy following her but itā€™s all very distasteful now. Fast forward to Christmas and sheā€™ll be on telling us how people are crippled by the cost of living and canā€™t afford the basics while she sits in #gifted luxury. Itā€™ll be normal people donating to her campaign but sheā€™ll take all the plaudits in the hopes itā€™ll distract from her greed.
Shameless is all you can say about her!!

What inside her house has she actually paid for?!
Iā€™m struggling to think of a single thing. Kitchen and appliances, heating system, media/fire wall thing, bathrooms, tiles, lighting right down to the light switches, flooring and furniture all under the vague umbrella of #ad. Sheā€™s only doing it to help us though.

Reactions: 11
There needs to be a clear statement of expenses produced with how much exactly it is subsidised or given for free, with or without additional payment for advertising!
And how much item/service would cost if a normal pleb went to walk of the street & buy it!

Reactions: 8
So convenient she went to check out a page and she was the 1000th follower, didnā€™t even know they were running a competition! So also home from Lisburn with her Ā£100 prize!

if she had any manners, and considering she was laid today to promote businessss in Lisburn, she would post on her page get the company even more followers & give it away!

No mention of a follower giveaway on their page and her mate Samara works with them.
Only opened in January but already now on my avoid list - sounds more like sneaky PR to me!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So convenient she went to check out a page and she was the 1000th follower, didnā€™t even know they were running a competition! So also home from Lisburn with her Ā£100 prize!

if she had any manners, and considering she was laid today to promote businessss in Lisburn, she would post on her page get the company even more followers & give it away!

No mention of a follower giveaway on their page and her mate Samara works with them.
Only opened in January but already now on my avoid list - sounds more like sneaky PR to me!
I think they've done themselves more harm than good with this, silly move!

Reactions: 8

That Evolve Samara is the most unrelatable person Iā€™ve ever seen on insta! Plenty of people like designer stuff, but they also shop in ā€˜regularā€™ stores. She must spend an insane amount of money on clothes. Fair play if she has it and all that jazz but I find her very very unrelatable... how many of her followers could afford her wardrobe?!

Some might say karma is biting her in the ass for looking that much freebies now thereā€™s two mistakes already šŸ˜‚

Top tip ā€œIf you change things on your plans, use those new plansā€ Who knew?!
If she wasnā€™t that busy running about begging for freebies - Dose!

• Haha
Thatā€™s the difference in planning a build or renovation yourself and you are doing so based on what you need, want and can afford!
Making sure your needs are met in the short and long term. With options to add or upgrade certain aspects as time passes, your family needs change or you gather up some more money.

The approach Caroline is taking is squeezing as much freebies of each supplier and ramming it in where she can.

itā€™s like a child getting a dolls house and rake of miscellaneous items to go in it for Christmas. You have lovely ideas of how sweet and homely itā€™s going to look. Turn you back and you have a bed in the bathroom and a toilet in the kitchen. Just because they can šŸ˜œ