Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she scrimps on the food portions, cutting burgers, meatballs and veg roll in half and 5 chips each so she can spend €340 on a dress. The dress (let’s face it…) maybe in fashion this season, but it’s not an investment piece that she will pull out year on year.

Reactions: 1
It’s also a business expense for her event, receipt straight into the tax return file.

Reactions: 6
The dress was okay it was the shorts & top I thought looked hideous.

Reactions: 5
She’s doing a podcast in Stormont!!! Who is she interviewing? Her neighbour Michelle?? And wonder is she being paid?? I know she does so much to help people out of the goodness of her heart 😂
---
She’s doing a podcast in Stormont!!! Who is she interviewing? Her neighbour Michelle?? And wonder is she being paid?? I know she does so much to help people out of the goodness of her heart

Reactions: 3
How crap were the goody bags?! A pile of leaflets and a bag of crisps 🤣🫣

Reactions: 5
How crap were the goody bags?! A pile of leaflets and a bag of crisps 🤣🫣
We saw the goody bags last week, there was bronzer, toothpaste, stuff from the pharmacy, skincare samples etc in them. How did you only see a bag of crisps?

Reactions: 1
We saw the goody bags last week, there was bronzer, toothpaste, stuff from the pharmacy, skincare samples etc in them. How did you only see a bag of crisps?
She just showed them on her stories. Not great in fairness!

Reactions: 4
It was a generalised statement meaning there was little in the bags

Zara?!! Really?!? How bleeping tone deaf! Did she not see the Zara campaign against Palestine? What a dick

She’s doing a podcast in Stormont!!! Who is she interviewing? Her neighbour Michelle?? And wonder is she being paid?? I know she does so much to help people out of the goodness of her heart 😂
---
She’s doing a podcast in Stormont!!! Who is she interviewing? Her neighbour Michelle?? And wonder is she being paid?? I know she does so much to help people out of the goodness of her heart
Had it on earlier for a while when I was sorting the laundry.

Woeful, the way she has distanced herself from MON - she comes from the same country parish FFS and went to the same school unless she mentions any of that later!
Bizarre how she references her first knowledge of MON is as a business owner when Michelle was made mayor of Dungannon.

Also just came across an article - pure cringe. it called fabric of my life on the all bright collective website.

The person she finds most inspirational the girl who founder RIXO what about her new best mate Oonagh & her Meaghers empire!

The best gift I've ever received is...
My Mulberry cross body bag my friend Niamh bought me. I would never buy myself something like this, but it has become my everyday bag, and I love that it's timeless.

Of course she’s too tight to ever buy something that she will end up putting into use everyday

Wonder what her reciprocal gift to Niamh was …,,
a hamper of PR likely 😂

Last edited:
Had it on earlier for a while when I was sorting the laundry.

Woeful, the way she has distanced herself from MON - she comes from the same country parish FFS and went to the same school unless she mentions any of that later!
Bizarre how she references her first knowledge of MON is as a business owner when Michelle was made mayor of Dungannon.

Also just came across an article - pure cringe. it called fabric of my life on the all bright collective website.

The person she finds most inspirational the girl who founder RIXO what about her new best mate Oonagh & her Meaghers empire!

The best gift I've ever received is...
My Mulberry cross body bag my friend Niamh bought me. I would never buy myself something like this, but it has become my everyday bag, and I love that it's timeless.

Of course she’s too tight to ever buy something that she will end up putting into use everyday

Wonder what her reciprocal gift to Niamh was …,,
a hamper of PR likely 😂
Not a great person to have on your stories if your supposed to be a business woman would she not need to be impartial to political views, also the big tiles she would recommend them 😳 of course she would sure they are free greedy grabbing biatch!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4