Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely 💯
She says today that they bought the stuff from McCrystal’s. Did she pay full price, or was it discounted as part of her collaboration? There is never full transparency.

Reactions: 6
I honestly think it’s high time a few well drafted freedom of information requests was sent to these companies and the same to her as a brand!
And trading standards potentially.

Along with ESA and Irish equivalent getting a knock on their door!

it’s obvious she bombed ahead with a house build now to get as much as possible before
- the walls come crumbling in on all the beggars
- the kids aren’t young, cute & compliant enough to use as props.

The only reason why the house didn’t go up quicker is because she had wait for ever opportunity coming of more free stuff & ad opportunities.

She also was working to ad campaign timescales and when companies could supply the free stuff.

Couldn’t publish on in one week/month either as more sheep would be seeing her in a different light and mentally counting up the numbers!

Reactions: 3
When she posted the other night about having the first cup of tea in the new house I was very tempted to message and ask if she was gifted the teabags or were they the only thing in the house she had actually paid for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This woman completely needs cancelled! She is settling in tonight to a house she didn’t pay for. I built my home a few years back and the sheer achievement was immense. It took us 2.5 years and we still are sleeping in old beds from our old house. I agree 100% with the previous post that she has done nothing to truly promote these businesses. I for one would never go near them. I just don’t get how her husband gets into his (new) bed tonight and feels proud!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When she posted the other night about having the first cup of tea in the new house I was very tempted to message and ask if she was gifted the teabags or were they the only thing in the house she had actually paid for
She used to rave about Springisland before the raised the bar to full time professional beggar
Then a lot of mention of Lidl

I’m sure at least one will have her address to send a welcome hamper 😜 or maybe she will just combine all the stuff from all the hampers she gets on her PR stays that paying guest don’t!

Her bestie Martin from the bakery place will definitely be providing some sort of cake!

Reactions: 5
Inky recently came across her and anyone with half a brain can see through her. She’s full of crap. Kids are terrified of parents and brought up like 80 year olds. Every single move is trying to beg and get stuff for free, she’s shameless

Reactions: 3
Something weird going on, now that she’s in the house she’s saying they “bought” the kitchen and her self build highlight is gone.

• Wow
Absolutely 💯
She says today that they bought the stuff from McCrystal’s. Did she pay full price, or was it discounted as part of her collaboration? There is never full transparency.
There is not a chance in hell she paid for new furniture so you can be sure it was a collar, she’s a sneaky wee fcuker so will never tell the truth that’s why her mouth is twisted telling lies!!
---
There is not a chance in hell she paid for new furniture so you can be sure it was a collar, she’s a sneaky wee fcuker so will never tell the truth that’s why her mouth is twisted telling lies!!
Meant collab

---

Meant collab
She wouldn’t pay for a leg of chicken so the whole set up is ads

• Haha
Reactions: 2
---

Meant collab
The side mouth thing i think is a medical condition. It is really pronounced.

We have said this several times on here about Bell’s palsy but if you look at her mother she’s the same !

Reactions: 2
Nothing to feel guilt about in fairness!

Regardless of what ‘hidden disability’ she may or may not have she still a lying two faced begging charlatan!

And a lot of her expressions are exaggerated by her gnarled lying through her teeth, begging and making out that she is better than everyone else!
And on that sphere Bell’s palsy, if true, is irrelevant’
Still is a shameless begging bastard!

Reactions: 4