Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think mummy O’Neill is slipping him rations on the side 😝 She won’t be sending them up the road with him though as the burger she sent for her wee precious got split with his wife & 3 kids 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is miserable!!! Imagine working all day and your wife who is sitting at home all day produce a sandwich with 2 baby tomatoes shared between 5 and 5 chips. Jesus he will be ragin he is back living with her. I’m sure the ma will send down some rations! Her poor son!

Reactions: 6
Feeding a family of 5 this....she's a bloody joke🤣
Someone else must have ate a baby tomato 😝

Started the cooking segment with 3 Levered one out of Tess mouth because she only had two 😝

How would you not be affronted sharing with people that you took a tomato out of your child’s mouth to put in the dinner!

Reactions: 5
I dont get her logic in that it makes it go further, you still the same amount. fair enough cut them up for the wee girl but im sure gerrrrrridddd can manage to chew a meatball.
the utensils actually drive me insane, brand new free house and she couldnt buy a new set of utensils, she was only after getting gifted a set before she left her old house

Reactions: 3
Has she done a big reveal of the house yet?
No!! I think she’s worried about the backlash as she got a hard time about the kitchen and was on explaining that it’s her job! Why do people not understand it’s work it’s not free!! Gerard says they just don’t get it! She said she will be doing stuff over summer

• Haha
I dont get her logic in that it makes it go further, you still the same amount
I think so it’s spread throughout the meal and they all can play hunt the meatballs.

So if you were getting 12 small meatballs between them would be 3 each likely for the adults 2 each for the kids.

We have all seen how greedy they are when it’s free food and in general they eat like pigs at a trough.
So 60 bits worked through the pasta must feel like you are getting a little nugget of gold.

She has been to Denise Curran cookery school and firing everything in. Could have done without the cream and pesto, used that cost towards even another half pack of meatballs.

Also love how she cooks Pearse his GF pasta separate. Obviously doesn’t like how expensive it is to buy or she would do what a lot of families do and just make the whole meal GF.

That dinner last night. Tiny little bacon toasties … one slice of bacon each and the smallest bowl of chips. She kept touching the chip bag like it was made of gold, patting it! Oh look I bought a bag of frozen chips! duck me! She’s ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 7