Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of dry house were they living in for the past 7 months that actioned such relief at being able to pour a gin on a Friday night 😜

Sure you could have took yourselves out for a night or away for a wee break with the inbuilt babysitters!

Her heart is broke that Pearse is gluten free. That stuff is expensive.
Raging that the visitors ate the dear buns, surprised Tess also got one and didn’t have to wait on the £1 for a dozen fairy cakes being procured from Springisland 😜

Was she not on weeks ago about stocking up on extras to fill her new cupboards …. Must still be holding out for the Lidl ad and free supermarket sweep!

Reactions: 9
Jesus its bad she hadnt nipped to the shop ( ie springisland hasn't been mention this long and many a day!! ) for a few packets of biscuits lol musta got distracted in buying the G and T. Theremust be no new dinnerware set gifted as the buns weren't even put out on plate lol fired onto the middle of the table Jesus lucky she had milk 😄 by the goes of her. Missed the stories of the moving in day....was it donaghys or mccrystal van delivering stuff?

Oh and does she have a kitchen table or just that bit on end of the island seems just enough room fr the 5 f them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she went to bundoran for a day out and did t take us along to show us all things that she did- guess why!?? Because she was t feint paid to do it!!! Thought Caroline always did things to help us all out??

So she went to bundoran for a day out and did t take us along to show us all things that she did- guess why!?? Because she was t feint paid to do it!!! Thought Caroline always did things to help us all out??
Only the freebies and paid for Ads with a discount code that she probably gets a cut from is for our benefit. She’ll not show us what she spent her own money on, just wants us to go out and spend ours! She likely had a picnic packed with a flask of water, tea bags and instant coffee for fear she might have to spend €4 on a coffee. Only thing paid for was the diesel that she probably filled up from her da’s tank at the yard before she moved out. That and the carrot cake that she stretched out between them all. If they even got an ice cream each I’d be surprised.

Reactions: 5
Imagine she had the neck on her to go into the bakery and ask them for the recipe for their carrot cake. Their livelihood! She’d have it in a cookery book

Reactions: 4
And she’s already burnt the hand of herself on her new AMAZON frying pan.

No chance of her supporting local when it’s her own pocket!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lovely house but too tight to feed her kids. Cutting 12 tiny meatballs in half to stretch food. My husband would eat the packet in one portion. Tight arses

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lovely house but too tight to feed her kids. Cutting 12 tiny meatballs in half to stretch food. My husband would eat the packet in one portion. Tight arses
She actually quartered them! After getting the house for nothing you’d think she could splash out and increase the portion sizes a bit.

• Haha
I don’t get her logic or am I missing something. How does cutting the meatballs into quarters make is stretch further? Its still the same amount of meat just in smaller sizes

• Haha
I don’t get her logic or am I missing something. How does cutting the meatballs into quarters make is stretch further? Its still the same amount of meat just in smaller sizes
Yea but she can feed 10 people with one wee packet it just means they get quarter of a meat back each, she one miserable witch, her insta today hi I’m Caroline and I’m (what she should be saying is) hi I’m Caroline and I’m the biggest scranner in my town and the most tight fisted doll you could possibly meet, I can make a packet of meatballs feed a football team just watch me in my new free kitchen in my gifted house and I will show you how it’s done 😳 sad person that she is

Reactions: 7
Imagine being her husband coming in to half a meatball and some pasta after a day's farming.
Oh you better not mention that… we got told off on here before for mentioning men working hard all day and needing a good feed.
I’d say he gets a feed of chips or a half a loaf along with her dinner.
One thing’s for sure, Da Digg and Bro Digg are now living like kings again!

Reactions: 4
When you think you’ve seen it all, the misery takes a new turn. She has only taken the Cherry Tomato out of the child’s mouth to use for BLT’s. 2 Cherry Toms for a family of 5!!! Jesus wept!

• Haha
Reactions: 7