Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now promoting your one Bonner for the Muff gin, Laura is like Caroline a pain in the 🕳 but sure if she’s getting free gin she would promote her granny!!! Birds of a feather flock together absolute dregs on society both of them

Reactions: 2
So businesses are supposed to work with a person who can’t even use a calendar function on a phone? She turns up a week early for an appointment!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think they expected her to make them into a dinner, but here we are!
I’m not surprised 😳
---
I see she’s liked Lucy Meck’s post in Dubai… I bet she is really looking at it wishing she could create the same content and get a luxury free holiday. Kids in matching clothes, in a different fancy restaurant every night, Roman ordering Sushi! 😂
Meanwhile Ash has got cabin fever in her not in-laws house potty training one kid with a the other kid sick. Couldn’t get further away!
No she doesn’t like going away on hols foreign!! They dont like the sun and they are all plain eaters!! Remember she made Jared a fancy dish and he said “he wouldn’t be fussed!!” Only likes free holidays in Ireland 😂

Reactions: 1
Some cringey tit today. The fact people will hand over their hard earned money to that charlatan. Maybe she will increase the grocery budget this week and feed the kids a bit better

Reactions: 4
Major smoke and mirrors energy.

She's some chancer in fairness.
Oh she’s a chancer alright, some smiling today because the moneys rolling in she usually has a face like a busted bucket. Pure cringy the state of her dancing I was embarrassed for her watching it!!

Reactions: 3
Omg the dancin 🫣🫠🤦‍♀️ she’s like a female Daniel O’Donnell - pure cringe - those poor poor children - imagine the teasing they’ll get when their friends find this on the internet 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg the dancin 🫣🫠🤦‍♀️ she’s like a female Daniel O’Donnell - pure cringe - those poor poor children - imagine the teasing they’ll get when their friends find this on the internet 🥴
The confidence of her parading up and down the cat walk!!! Like who does she think she is!!! It’s crazy that people support this tit!!

I actually thought she was really curt and dismissive with the lady at the event talking about her heart transplant and the importance of organ donation (as was her story about it!)

Such a huge topic she could have used her platform better for!

It was on her stories from the event - wish I got the receipt