Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually thought she was really curt and dismissive with the lady at the event talking about her heart transplant and the importance of organ donation (as was her story about it!)

Such a huge topic she could have used her platform better for!

It was on her stories from the event - wish I got the receipt
No money making in it for her!! Why would she promote something if she is not getting anything out of it!

Reactions: 5
Finally acknowledging her mate Emma, a full 3 days after the event 😂😂😂
Having another day out in the tullyglass this weekend flogging spare tickets. Is there no end to these greedy grabbing b******s, has the kids on the cat walk absolutely disgusting parading her kids around like that. Does she not realise the world is full of creeps, but sure if the freebies keep coming she doesn’t care!!

Reactions: 6
Having another day out in the tullyglass this weekend flogging spare tickets. Is there no end to these greedy grabbing b******s, has the kids on the cat walk absolutely disgusting parading her kids around like that. Does she not realise the world is full of creeps, but sure if the freebies keep coming she doesn’t care!!
The world knows what her kids look like, what they eat, where they go to school, what their new home is like & where, when they are at practically any given minute … she really has sold her soul to the devil to make money and save it!

Reactions: 7
Sickening isn’t it 🤢

That is also not inclusive of all the #prinvite #giftedstay #kindinvite #presstrip hotel stays, meals and experiences they have had in each borough as part of that or other work!

And it’s really off putting that not only do they get it for free but also they get totally different treatment at all these venues compared to paying guests, to promote the places.

Reactions: 8
And it’s really off putting that not only do they get it for free but also they get totally different treatment at all these venues compared to paying guests, to promote the places.
That’s the bit that really grinds my gears! I cannot stand the wee personal note they get in the room on arrival, along with the cakes/sweets/drinks Teddy for the kids etc. A PAYING customer gets sweet FA unless they pre-book and pay through the nose. There’s no way Caroline, who would peel an orange in her pocket, would ever spend the pound note in these places.

Reactions: 18
Reading here flat out!

First we had the pic for her and Emma on stories!

And now we have a post about organ donation!
Stand by original comment also how curt and uninterested she was! Wee snippet cut of instead of her using it as a way to tell people how to sign up or ask the woman any more about it!

Then sharing the reel to stories - but she’s not getting paid so no chance she is adding a link or tagging any charities!

That’s two stories and a reel I have give you content for Caroline by my comments on here - invoice is in the post 🏠

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The smile is only on one side of her face-which is very symbolic. The minute she starts talking to all these stall people goes up on her tiptoes- the “little ol me” act again

Reactions: 2
I honestly can't believe she's only 40! She's so old fashioned, she looks more early 50s

Reactions: 6