Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She removes those tags so often, she used to mass untag after bodypower. The stress of looking so different in real life 😂

Tag is already gone off her tagged pics 🤣
She must have seen her, can you actually be that sad ffs 😂😂

To be fair we all look more toned in the morning but lot of people after you eat get bloated even a bit , you can’t expect her to be non bloated 24/7 and also it’s dumb to take a most awkward screenshot of a video and compare it to selfie , which you choose the pose , the angle and select the best one . We all put the best pics of ourselves on insta 😭

Reactions: 5
To be fair we all look more toned in the morning but lot of people after you eat get bloated even a bit , you can’t expect her to be non bloated 24/7 and also it’s dumb to take a most awkward screenshot of a video and compare it to selfie , which you choose the pose , the angle and select the best one . We all put the best pics of ourselves on insta 😭
This isn't as simple as bloated Vs non bloated. She's literally reshaping her body via photoshop and pretending she looks like that. Then giving advice on how to look like her 😂 the screenshot isn't 'akward' it's just that, a screenshot. The point of it was to compare how ridiculous excessive her photoshopping is.

Yeah I kinda agree with that, the pics I would post of myself would also be with the best lighting, good angle etc. But on the other hand, the whole social media thing is so misleading because influencers don't tend to post anything that shows them looking normal, all their stories are filtered, videos are also best lighting, filters,editing, so I don't find it weird people are surprised when they see those influencers looking more normal. With Caroline especially she looks almost alien in the stuff she posts and looks like a normal fit person in the tagged photo. It actually makes me feel better seeing that and not in a mean way, but more that it's easy to forget that it is all just kinda fake.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I kinda agree with that, the pics I would post of myself would also be with the best lighting, good angle etc. But on the other hand, the whole social media thing is so misleading because influencers don't tend to post anything that shows them looking normal, all their stories are filtered, videos are also best lighting, filters,editing, so I don't find it weird people are surprised when they see those influencers looking more normal. With Caroline especially she looks almost alien in the stuff she posts and looks like a normal fit person in the tagged photo. It actually makes me feel better seeing that and not in a mean way, but more that it's easy to forget that it is all just kinda fake.
100% . I think most girls seeing these pics would agree that they feel better about themselves. It's not an attack on Caroline or being mean its only to prove that she's normal like the rest of us.

Reactions: 3
There is young girls nearly killing themselves and starving themselves to look like these girls, not knowing that these people don't even look like that themselves. Alot of other fitness influencers show atleast one unposed picture to show they don't walk around looking like they do in the pictures but Caroline has never and portrays she looks like this 24/7 which is very damaging to young people. I myself have struggled with body dysmorphia and I feel joining the gym made it nearly worse as I'm working hard and still not looking like these people and need to remind myself that they don't look like that either. I'm not saying she needs to come on and put up unflattering pictures of herself but a little bit of reality from her wouldn't go astray.

Reactions: 11
I’m so glad people have finally addressed this, I’ve been looking at this girls pictures for years thinking the waist to hip ratio cannot be real, I mean the pics in which she stands at an angle her waist is insanely small compared to her hips/ass. I used to show my friend who’s a lad and he was always like she defo photoshops her pics, but at the time I was really naive to how much influencers actually edit their pics, so I genuinely believed they must be her ratios, and I used to strive to look like that. I think coming across tattle life a couple of years back for me was a godsend because it really opened my eyes to how bloody ridiculous and far fetched what you see on Instagram is, and I’ve become a much happier person because of it. Seeing these discussions and people calling out these Instagrammers for actually looking human and also having flaws has helped with my mental health immensely, because for a while I had really gotten sucked into the delusion of Instagram, and it wasn’t a nice place to be. I feel sorry for all the young impressionable teenagers and young women who look at Instagram and feel shite about themselves, and put themselves down and think negatively about their bodies, when they should be celebrating their bodies with all their flaws and for everything they can do, because we only have one body and one life so how sad to waste your time being down in the dumps over something that isn’t even real. And ultimately, these people who over edit their pics to look different, why are they so cowardly to show what they really look like? Where’s the shame in having a white gal ass, where’s the shame, in not having Kardashian proportions (tiny waists massive hoops).
Really had an urge to get that off my chest there 🤣

Reactions: 12
Think about it for a sec. These girls have mastered the whole photoshop/ facetune and have become accustom to making tons of money from home and get showered in compliments daily. They will go the extremes to not show themselves being normal. Their 'brand's depends in them looking a particular way.
Last year I uploaded a comparison picture of Caroline on IG. One was her huge ass pic and the other a screenshot from a video. Within MINUTES she had me blocked and Gary was in my DMs telling me that I better delete the post or they have contacts on getting me traced and they will take legal action against me. This only goes to show that she is Glued to IG incase an unflattering pic of her is published and that they will go to extreme lengths to portray the 'perfect body image'

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Think about it for a sec. These girls have mastered the whole photoshop/ facetune and have become accustom to making tons of money from home and get showered in compliments daily. They will go the extremes to not show themselves being normal. Their 'brand's depends in them looking a particular way.
Last year I uploaded a comparison picture of Caroline on IG. One was her huge ass pic and the other a screenshot from a video. Within MINUTES she had me blocked and Gary was in my DMs telling me that I better delete the post or they have contacts on getting me traced and they will take legal action against me. This only goes to show that she is Glued to IG incase an unflattering pic of her is published and that they will go to extreme lengths to portray the 'perfect body image'
Please share the photo! So funny that she got Gary after you. Also why TF would anyone bother tracing it back and taking legal action. It wouldn’t get into court.

Reactions: 7
Please share the photo! So funny that she got Gary after you. Also why TF would anyone bother tracing it back and taking legal action. It wouldn’t get into court.
Exactly, legal action for what, posting something that's already in the public domain haha

• Haha
I’m so glad people have finally addressed this, I’ve been looking at this girls pictures for years thinking the waist to hip ratio cannot be real…
I’m so glad people have finally addressed this, I’ve been looking at this girls pictures for years thinking the waist to hip ratio cannot be real, I mean the pics in which she stands at an angle her waist is insanely small compared to her hips/ass. I used to show my friend who’s a lad and he was always like she defo photoshops her pics, but at the time I was really naive to how much influencers actually edit their pics, so I genuinely believed they must be her ratios, and I used to strive to look like that. I think coming across tattle life a couple of years back for me was a godsend because it really opened my eyes to how bloody ridiculous and far fetched what you see on Instagram is, and I’ve become a much happier person because of it. Seeing these discussions and people calling out these Instagrammers for actually looking human and also having flaws has helped with my mental health immensely, because for a while I had really gotten sucked into the delusion of Instagram, and it wasn’t a nice place to be. I feel sorry for all the young impressionable teenagers and young women who look at Instagram and feel shite about themselves, and put themselves down and think negatively about their bodies, when they should be celebrating their bodies with all their flaws and for everything they can do, because we only have one body and one life so how sad to waste your time being down in the dumps over something that isn’t even real. And ultimately, these people who over edit their pics to look different, why are they so cowardly to show what they really look like? Where’s the shame in having a white gal ass, where’s the shame, in not having Kardashian proportions (tiny waists massive hoops).
Really had an urge to get that off my chest there 🤣
There is a guy on Instagram who calls out the photoshop, goob_u2 (or u3) as he keeps having to move page. Trains you to see shop a bit!

Haha on what grounds- “posting an not photoshopped photo”

Reactions: 3
There is a guy on Instagram who calls out the photoshop, goob_u2 (or u3) as he keeps having to move page. Trains you to see shop a bit!

Haha on what grounds- “posting an not photoshopped photo”
Well yes , exactly 😂 that's why it's even more ridiculous 🤣 all I done was put them side by side to show a comparison. I wasnt the one guilty of manipulating the images. These influencers are in their own reality 🙄

Well yes , exactly 😂 that's why it's even more ridiculous 🤣 all I done was put them side by side to show a comparison. I wasnt the one guilty of manipulating the images. These influencers are in their own reality 🙄
Even her friend Danielle sent me a foul message calling me horrible names and telling me that she knows caroline for years and that playing basketball from a young age has helped her achieve her shape🙄🤣

These girls will never change, all we can do is call thrn out on their bullshit in the hope that more girls growing up dont feel pressure to look so 'perfect ' like their favourite influencers.

Attachments

Last edited:

Even her friend Danielle sent me a foul message calling me horrible names and telling me that she knows caroline for years and that playing basketball from a young age has helped her achieve her shape🙄🤣

These girls will never change, all we can do is call thrn out on their bullshit in the hope that more girls growing up dont feel pressure to look so 'perfect ' like their favourite influencers.
Are those pictures of Caroline? 😳

• Wow

Jeeeeeesus those pics tho 🤣🤣🤣 sorry but the first one how is the lower back even connecting to the glute coz if you’re to draw a line connecting the two it doesn’t make any sense 🤣 where is the lower back going and where is the glute coming from 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2