Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fucked up on the photoshopping this morning.
If you want to see how these Instahuns obtain their bodies go check out Danae Mercer on IG. She regularly posts videos of how incredibly simple it is to get abs , glutes , 12" waist (okay that was an exaggeration) 😂😏

It's just AnGleS and 'being bloated from a cheatmeal' how dare you state the obvious 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
😂 I’m convinced she gets her photos professionally edited by someone for posting cause they’re not what she looks like but hard to find obvious shop on - so maybe the stories are self done 😅

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else notice how she always says shes bulking but i always estimate her calories and im 98% sure she has never went above 2050-2100 and is typically eating around 1900. That latest fdoe on reels to me looks like 1700! How can that be a bulk? I guess proofs in the pudding, her shape never changes ever

She's scared to do a proper off season because if she gains some body fat her proportions will change and that's her brand.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else notice how she always says shes bulking but i always estimate her calories and im 98% sure she has never went above 2050-2100 and is typically eating around 1900. That latest fdoe on reels to me looks like 1700! How can that be a bulk? I guess proofs in the pudding, her shape never changes ever
I did one of her summer plans she does and I went for the bulking option and I was the same weight as she is now and the same height and she had me on 1700 for a bulk, thank god I didn't actually listen to her because I would have dropped serious weight on that little calories.

Reactions: 2
I did one of her summer plans she does and I went for the bulking option and I was the same weight as she is now and the same height and she had me on 1700 for a bulk, thank god I didn't actually listen to her because I would have dropped serious weight on that little calories.
wow thats crazy, Come to think of it, I actually remember i signed up 3-4 years ago and she put me on 1600 calories but i emailed her saying I wanted to grow & she changed to 2200 lol. Probably because lower calories make for better transformations👀

Reactions: 5
Hard to admit it 😂 about the same few years ago she had me on 1400 😬 I couldn’t do it past a week! Was tough!

Ya can’t live on rice crackers and yoghurt forever 🙄 kept getting horrible meals like salmon stir fry and salon pasta 🤮 with all Google stock photos, looked absolutely rank as well 😂

and just basically all the things I said to not put on the list! She just always put loads of smoothies down for every day,
like when your starving your not going to eat a smoothie!

Reactions: 6
I wonder why she has never done any short courses to do with the industry. You see top coaches always trying to expand their knowledge and better themselves for their clients. She seems to take the one size fits all approach when it really doesn't.

I wonder why she has never done any short courses to do with the industry. You see top coaches always trying to expand their knowledge and better themselves for their clients. She seems to take the one size fits all approach when it really doesn't.
She’s been riding the if it fits your macro train for years now?? Doesn’t lift heavy or have very athletic skills. I used to look up to her but she’s not progressed. Besides upgrading her man. Gary gave me so much ick. Injecting her face too much recently too- what’s with the heavy lines above her mouth, is it from too much lip filler that makes it go like that?

wow thats crazy, Come to think of it, I actually remember i signed up 3-4 years ago and she put me on 1600 calories but i emailed her saying I wanted to grow & she changed to 2200 lol. Probably because lower calories make for better transformations👀
She’s employed people to do these plans surely, thousands signed up would take her 15 hours a day to be Manual sorting them all, it’s automated or contracted out. She’s no training in it anyways bar being fit herself

She’s employed people to do these plans surely, thousands signed up would take her 15 hours a day to be Manual sorting them all, it’s automated or contracted out. She’s no training in it anyways bar being fit

She’s employed people to do these plans surely, thousands signed up would take her 15 hours a day to be Manual sorting them all, it’s automated or contracted out. She’s no training in it anyways bar being fit herself

She’s employed people to do these plans surely, thousands signed up would take her 15 hours a day to be Manual sorting them all, it’s automated or contracted out. She’s no training in it anyways bar being fit
has she not done personal training courses??

I'm sure most of it is copy and paste , would explain why clients preferences are not taken into consideration. Whatever can be said about Gary but he seems to be providing a proper coaching service and you can really see his knowledge through his clients results.

has she not done personal training courses??
She studied physiology which is how human body works

I think it’s down to individual , not everyone need to be over 2100 to bulk . She is short and petite , maybe 1700 is enough for her , seeing she wanted to compete and had a couch at one time before Covid I’m sure he would of addresses it if it’s an issue , also I think they gradually increase calories in bulk not sure how it works tbh:)

Reactions: 1

I think it’s down to individual , not everyone need to be over 2100 to bulk . She is short and petite , maybe 1700 is enough for her , seeing she wanted to compete and had a couch at one time before Covid I’m sure he would of addresses it if it’s an issue , also I think they gradually increase calories in bulk not sure how it works tbh:)
there’s a difference between personal training and physiology. And if she is copying and pasting plans then that it’s the opposite of understanding physiology

• Heart

Was it not biochem and didn’t finish the degree?

I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with it but it just occurred to me how much money Alex and Caroline must be spending on flights back and forth. Then again it’s probs midweek cheapie ones.

I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with it but it just occurred to me how much money Alex and Caroline must be spending on flights back and forth. Then again it’s probs midweek cheapie ones.
I got flights from cork to Manchester only for 14 quid return , I know he doesn’t live there but to England they are so cheap with Ryan air , off peak times

yeah youre not sure on it but Im qualified and 1700 is NOT a bulk even if youre short & petite. Caroline is someone who works out most days with a great metabolism. Also, she was on higher food with her coach at the time, she was on 2100 at start of her prep and-getting leaner. Face it, caroline doesnt go above 2100 because she needs to look lean and tight for Instagram, no hate for that. She looks incredible but shouldnt be saying things like oh im bulking

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220518-053934_Instagram.jpg

Seriously doubt you're getting 35 grams of protien from 2 boiled eggs and a slice of bacon...

Reactions: 3