Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smhinfluencers

Also the new hair post reminded me of once before when she acted like it was going to be a complete transformation… when it’s just a bit off the ends 🥱

Walsh88

Just saw that reel on Alex’s Instagram. Her glutes have looked literally the same for the past couple of years that I’ve seen. What I did? Photoshopped in 5 minutes because they are looking the same like a year ago this video was posted(sorry couldn’t find a better image to show).

She’s pretty much on Maintenance/below maintenance calories all year around. Not much growth is happening there. But that’s her aesthetics I guess. But don’t fool your followers into changes that are not happening
She's such a fake person these days

plsno

What actually happened between her and Gary that resulted in a definite break up? I know they were on and off when she was still back in Ireland
Really? Was he not in another relationship by the time she went back to Ireland?

Mick.Muzzq

Looks like they got their own name on their own hand. Only SLIGHTLY less tacky than having each other's name.... slightly

smhinfluencers

It’s hard to know what any ‘influencers’ actually look like these days with the constant photoshopping and manipulation of angles. I don’t think the pictures/video of Caroline in the black skirt/skort flaunting the gym bag from her range did her any favours, it made her look a bit dumpy

avb00

Chatty Member
Yeah literally went to check 😂 I'm ngl your one seems a bit toxic,is she a good bit older than him ?
She’s 29 and he’s 24, 5 years

She’s me blocked on Instagram, only viewed 1 of her stories and not following Caroline or anything

She comes across as the slutty type alright.

plsno

Gary putting up an appreciation post saying Diana is now prepping too. I really feel like either she tries to live up to Caroline's and Gary's relationship or he's trying to recreate it ...
They had a video on YouTube saying they were prepping ages ago. But like all of his preps,, it went nowhere!

Mick.Muzzq

My heart really went out to her during that time. Moving to a new country and going through a breakup away from the support of your friends and family of a really long term boyfriend. I remember thinking how Wiki was such a great friend to move over to her during this time. I’m glad she’s living her best life now though. Because she genuinely comes across as a lovely person overall.
On her YouTube video of that time you can hear both of their Tinders going off like the Angelus in the background. Doesn't sound like she was having that tough a time to me.

Mick.Muzzq

100%!! In a way I say hats off to her cos she's capitalising on her body and she clearly puts the effort in. I'm a bit conflicted on her as she does seem like a nice girl. Then again that could also be the insta image?! Who knows. Does anyone know her in real life?
Ah yeah - just spoofs people outta money but seems like a nice girl on insta.

Apparently it’s Gary’s and diannas anniversary today lol . I wonder what happened to Their OF , it’s no longer linked in either bios haha
🤣 Btw what happened to his arm? I follow him but don’t really pay attention. I saw a lot of stitches in this arm?

All these influencers are gonna have serious back problems in later life pulling these poses. Your hoop doesn't look like this 99.9% of the day love. Why the need to lie so much
This is actually kinda gross, she’s bent over with a string in her butt 😳. It’s not a good look

avb00

Chatty Member
Did anyone here know her personally, I was always curious about why her and Gary split? Cheating or something? Anyways it was definitely for the best, both are much happier with their current partners.