Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plsno

Lol she does not have very muscular glutes. When she stands like that she looks to have full glutes but it's all an illusion. If she stands straight and normal shes a very normal ass.

There is no way anyone would build such glutes where their core wasnt able to support the weight of them.
Building glutes would require you to lift weights that will make your whole body stronger so your core would become stronger as a byproduct.
Ok I didn’t mean this to be taken literally 😂 it’s called an exaggeration.

Danniixx1

Not really by BMI but can estimate based on height, weight and activity level after which individual differences, including muscle mass, metabolism etc will come into play. Initially it will always be a ballpark figure until the person can figure out what's happening with their weight on those kcals. I'm currently losing weight on 2000-2100 kcal.
That’s great but 2000-2100 may not work for everyone , obv you need to be in calorie deficit and if 2000 plus works for you to be in defect it’s all good , but I know if I was to lose weight I’d be needing to be below that .

Sparklelife2304

That Wiktoria one has to be the biggest catfish going. She obviously looked like the second at some point (nothing wrong with it), but I don’t think she’s ever posted a picture where she looks like that…. She’s basically exposing her own self for photoshopping her pictures?! Does she do anything but pout and show off her bare arse cheeks all day?!
It must be so stressful trying to keep up with a fake image you have presented on socials.

Danniixx1

🤣 Btw what happened to his arm? I follow him but don’t really pay attention. I saw a lot of stitches in this arm?
No way , I’ve no idea I don’t follow him , I only know because i saw the post in explore page on insta so I clicked on him . I didn’t even notice his arm🫣
Edit : I went to
Look at his arm but saw something else , I didn’t see it clearly but does he have” Diana “ tattooed on one of his arms 😳 I could be wrong since there isn’t a clear pic

Attachments

Mamacita

VIP Member
You mean shes been getting away with this for years? I only heard of her a couple months ago after moving to cork, I didnt know shes been "influencing" for years.
Her YouTube has videos from 4 years ago and that's not even her oldest videos, she was already working with alphalete then so yeah she's been going for ages

f&b

No he just commented on her post is all .. hmmm 🤔 I think he says he finds it similar to the city he is from

Danniixx1

Was going through my phone and found this screenshot I got a few months ago, love the bit of shaming of people trying to better themselves in the gym 😍 horrible comment.
Maybe it was during covid , you can’t wipe off cuffs and they are full with bacteria . I use my ones also but she could of worded it different 🤨

plsno

My stomach hurts looking at her in those photos, she couldn’t be comfortable sucking in all the time 😲