Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes
Yeah and strong glutes actually support good posture and improve anterior pelvic tilt. The way she stands is purely cause she's pushing her arse out so it appears bigger
Exactly.
It's insane to think you'd go to these measures to have a bigger ass.
Shes so young and already complaining of her back.

What i find interesting is what Alex makes of her tactics. Hes a legit PT and comes off as decent at providing information. How does he feel about the lengths she goes to to portray the perfect body.
Ok I didn’t mean this to be taken literally 😂 it’s called an exaggeration.
Well for anyone that believes it' possible , now its cleared up 😌 every days a school day 😊

Jackieedee

He didn't post anything did he ? Obviously they'll love there together but I'd sa its hers. They'll probably upgrade if to a house together alright. Wonder how Alex feels about moving to Cork tbh

Acting like an influencer” means you’ve to be nice - as with many girls in toilet nights out compliments - doesn’t need to be genuine but she’s got to please fans or it’ll be spread she’s not nice.
She didn’t know that I knew who she was... and I’m only sharing my experience with her. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion 👍

claire44

Looks like Gary and his Mrs have broken up again for the 10th time this year. God, Caroline had a lucky escape

Mamacita

VIP Member
Google it, it’s a bit like sucking in your stomach

That last insta she looks painfully thin. Her implants are just sticking there like there’s no natural fat around them left at all
Yeah but she has decent bit of fat on her lower body, that's majority of women's fat distribution I guess. I would say she's lean, not painfully thin

What is vacuum stomach what does she do
You know those storage vacuum bags, basically that but with her stomach🤣 getting as much air out as possible and sucking it in

zaraking20

Most of the comments on her brand page are people giving out about her not replying to DMs and not getting orders