Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamacita

VIP Member
I think it's the boobs and the chest area that make her look a bit too thin, you can see every bone on her chest area on the picture posted above
Yeah totally,but I'm the same (minus the boobs), my chest can be completely dry and my lower body still has plenty fat, it's just more visible with the implants I guess!

Mamacita

VIP Member
What is it with Wiktoria, why is she constantly sick. She should really get that checked out? Literally seems like she's sick every couple weeks

smhinfluencers

I don’t think wiktoria has her own thread so I’ll say it here but why does she pull her underwear up to her chin? The fabric isn’t even covering her fully and she posts angles like this all the time, it really isn’t flattering at all
Oh lord, let it BREATHE

Jackieedee

I know face tune gives you a jawline with one click lol I wonder how she manages to edit her body in her videos and stuff , god forbid Alex or Wiktoria posted a pic or video not approved by her ....

avb00

Chatty Member
I’m not mad about Caroline but I don’t really get why Gary dumped her out of the blue. How could you do that to someone you’ve known for years and years. Him and his new GF are constantly following and blocking eachother so I’m guessing he was the unstable one in the relationship with Caroline
what do you mean they are following and blocking each other? They seem pretty solid. I know they deleted pictures awhile back.

Mamacita

VIP Member
I th
I think shes trying to monetise on the current trend of having huge glutes or being "Slim thicc"

When naive people come look at her profile they buy into her act of being able to grow monstrous glutes while remaining in a kcal deficit.
What do you mean she's trying,she's been monetising on it for years 🤣

Mamacita

VIP Member
I never suggested she was stage lean, but she is at a very low bodyfat and stays that way year round. If you look at her photos from a few years ago, she’s carrying more upper body weight. I have a feeling Gary has body dismorphia and years with him has made her a little robotic when it comes to food and aesthetics. She never makes any significant muscle progress because she doesn’t eat enough. Her brand is her small waist and she’s tied herself to that. It’s not a picture of true health. Look at Krissy Cela, Cass Martin. They’re healthy and have a normal body weight. They also gain muscle because the feed their body properly.
Caroline's body doesn't look too thin though, looks lean but not unhealthy lean

I think she is around 20 or lower , I have 23% body fat and I have way more fat than her and probably dress size larger
Yeah maybe, it's hard to accurately state bodyfat, even with dexa etc.
Also it's hard to tell with pictures. I know a girl that on her Instagram looks like she has massive glutes but when you see her in person she is so petite, she almost looks like a child. But looking at her pics I would say we're similar size when in reality I look like a giant next to her! I can imagine Caroline in real life is rather petite