Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her challenge is just her app, the meals are absolutely not customized, and good luck getting ahold of her via email in any kind of timely manner.
Honestly makes me sick to think she’s charging 70 something euros for access to copy and past in app workout plan and the winner is basically who got the skinniest….you could pay for months in a gym or in person personal training for that same money.
Gross.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have any feedback on her January challenge?
Not one bit tailored, same copy and paste bullshit to everyone, the meals are bland, expecting you to eat very little carbs and tit loads of green veg, she doesn’t reply back to you in a hurry or at all even, exercises are pretty basic, I guess it’s good if you have no clue whatsoever about nutrition or gym but it’s really not good tbh

Reactions: 2
Not one bit tailored, same copy and paste bullshit to everyone, the meals are bland, expecting you to eat very little carbs and tit loads of green veg, she doesn’t reply back to you in a hurry or at all even, exercises are pretty basic, I guess it’s good if you have no clue whatsoever about nutrition or gym but it’s really not good tbh
Oh no really ok tit I may have signed up lastnight when I was drunk 😂😂😂 79 euro isn’t bad though I guess .. I might win the 2k tho

Oh no I bought this last night when I was drunk omg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no really ok tit I may have signed up lastnight when I was drunk 😂😂😂 79 euro isn’t bad though I guess .. I might win the 2k tho

Oh no I bought this last night when I was drunk omg
Report back pls 😊

Reactions: 1
How is she lean 365 days out of the year? Not possible
It is possible. But as above, she Photoshops her photos, only posts best ones with best angles and I bet she takes most of them first thing in the morning

It is possible. But as above, she Photoshops her photos, only posts best ones with best angles and I bet she takes most of them first thing in the morning
And she stomach vacuums in all her pictures too. I’m sure there is people out there that can be lean all year round but those people aren’t pretending to be in a ‘bulk’ and editing their photos to deceive potential clients/806k followers.

Bit of an exaggeration. She looks lean but relatively normal lean. Not everyone who isn't overweight is malnourished
I don’t think that’s relatively normal, stomach vacuuming or not. She is clearly under-eating to be that lean

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20230117-164235_Instagram.jpg

What has this muppet done to her lips. Is it me or is the lip on the right drooping?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1889716
What has this muppet done to her lips. Is it me or is the lip on the right drooping?
They look ridiculous, hardly a good advert for the aesthetic company she works for. Also I hate to admit it but I bought the vegan tan she’s constantly raving about - in my opinion, it’s not great. Not only does it transfer, but the colour is really patchy on me. I bought dark and ultra dark and i have these issues with both of them. Not listening to her recommendations again 😒

Reactions: 2