Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221201-141428_Instagram.jpg

Instead of using Google like eveyone else, let me post this up so people will know or think I'm a good little human looking to donate clothes

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Imagine the teenagers that are looking at her for motivation. They are being told in school and by their mothers that you need X amount of Kcals.
Then they see her on a "BULK" of about 1500kcal.

They will then feel if 1500 is a bulk well I must stay well under that if I want to avoid gaining weight.

She is one of the most dangerous influencers out there for you girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Gary putting up an appreciation post saying Diana is now prepping too. I really feel like either she tries to live up to Caroline's and Gary's relationship or he's trying to recreate it ...

Reactions: 1
Gary putting up an appreciation post saying Diana is now prepping too. I really feel like either she tries to live up to Caroline's and Gary's relationship or he's trying to recreate it ...
Nah guy just loves being involved in preps even tho he never actually completes one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They had a video on YouTube saying they were prepping ages ago. But like all of his preps,, it went nowhere!

Wiktoria needs to calm it with the lip filler, the constant pout honestly pains me to watch and it’s making her mouth all wonky
Looks like a lot of the filler has migrated above her lip! 😳

Messing with your face never ends well. These girls are going to look like Sylvester Stallone’s ma by the time they hit 40.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wiktoria needs to calm it with the lip filler, the constant pout honestly pains me to watch and it’s making her mouth all wonky
Omg the first pic on this is a post now OMG WHAT HAS SHE DONE 👀👀👀 she looks nothing like she used to, it’s actually scary wtfffff

Reactions: 2
Omg the first pic on this is a post now OMG WHAT HAS SHE DONE 👀👀👀 she looks nothing like she used to, it’s actually scary wtfffff
It's a terrible ad for SISU, they did all that filler when they should have advised against, I'd think twice about going to them based on how disfigured she looks.

Caroline’s new collection looks like it’ll have a very very niche customer base of pre-teens or size 4 women. That stuff won’t suit the majority of women. It looks like it doesn’t even suit her unless she’s sucking in her stomach like her promo video.

Reactions: 2
The seam up the cooch is not going to be very forgiving 😬 Also she could have gotten sooo many easy brownie points if she had a bigger type gym girl to model it but that would emphasise how the collection is really only made for smaller people

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The seam up the cooch is not going to be very forgiving 😬 Also she could have gotten sooo many easy brownie points if she had a bigger type gym girl to model it but that would emphasise how the collection is really only made for smaller people
You’d struggle to make less flattering gear.. the same cheap stuff from a chinese sweatshop branded and marketed 10,000 different ways by 10,000 different instahuns..

Reactions: 5