Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been said here many times but she or whoever is editing her posts on IG have serious photoshop skills for her not to be called out.

This was taken from Alex’s stories.. she has no ass. I have a bigger ass than her without any gym work..

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Been said here many times but she or whoever is editing her posts on IG have serious photoshop skills for her not to be called out.

This was taken from Alex’s stories.. she has no ass. I have a bigger ass than her without any gym work..
I don’t think she’s no ass but I do think she’s a weird shape? Does anyone else see it? She’s a bit like an ant on two legs.

• Haha
The amount of sucking in she’s doing in her new video for her brown lounge wear makes me laugh like it’s beyond obvious ……

Do we think this is edited? It looks almost like the paving is bending around by her waist 🤔
I love how Alex lowkey outs her , I don't think it's edited , her waist is small but you can clearly see her lower abs are not as flat as when she's sucking in for dear life. Absolutely nothing wrong with having a NORMAL human body ,but god forbid she shows that on her page

Do we think this is edited? It looks almost like the paving is bending around by her waist 🤔
I used to feel so insecure when I first followed her a few years ago when I was young and easily influenced. I was beating myself up why my body couldn’t get to look like that.

In her videos you can see she is slim, but definitely not slim thick like she shows in her edited pictures. Nothing wrong with that but it’s deceiving.

Reactions: 2
Does wiki actually have like a job or she a dole girl , like doesn’t strike me as a person that works going by her story sometimes

I used to go to the same gym as Caroline, Kiki, Craig, the Tabb twins and all that crew back when they were starting out. Caroline naturally has a body made for instagram and was very curvy. Its completely different to Kiki who is square in her proportions. Caroline looks to have lost a lot of body fat now and it’s just impossible to keep the curves at those low bf percentages without surgery no matter how blessed a position you start from. She is absolutely genetically gifted though and was stunning in real life, to the point where I didn’t feel it was healthy for young women to look up to her because her body is completely unattainable for most of us.

Reactions: 1
That Wiktoria one has to be the biggest catfish going. She obviously looked like the second at some point (nothing wrong with it), but I don’t think she’s ever posted a picture where she looks like that…. She’s basically exposing her own self for photoshopping her pictures?! Does she do anything but pout and show off her bare arse cheeks all day?!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That Wiktoria one has to be the biggest catfish going. She obviously looked like the second at some point (nothing wrong with it), but I don’t think she’s ever posted a picture where she looks like that…. She’s basically exposing her own self for photoshopping her pictures?! Does she do anything but pout and show off her bare arse cheeks all day?!
It must be so stressful trying to keep up with a fake image you have presented on socials.