Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another reel about what she eats in a day that amounts to the requirements of a small child. If that’s what it takes to have a waist like hers, I don’t want it.

Reactions: 1
Also the new hair post reminded me of once before when she acted like it was going to be a complete transformation… when it’s just a bit off the ends 🥱

Are her Instagram pics photoshopped cuz her stomach looks like a barbies. It’s wild
She photoshops most of her photos along with angle trickery and stomach vacuums, you can spot plenty of mistakes if you look close enough in her photos

Reactions: 2
Has Gary secretly proposed? Her latest story of her hand shows a very expensive ring on the left hand.

I view Diana’s stories on a different account as she blocked me for no reason last year - never commented or followed her.

Looks like he’s actually going to be competing this weekend with her. I don’t think there’s really any demand but maybe no harm to set up a thread for him

Did his gf place? Seen on her story a stage shot and while she was definitely lean she didn't look like she had enough definition/ muscle mass. Gary just living out his dream he didn't get to have with Caroline ....

Did his gf place? Seen on her story a stage shot and while she was definitely lean she didn't look like she had enough definition/ muscle mass. Gary just living out his dream he didn't get to have with Caroline ....
She got a medal but all do

I agree and it’s also hard to see her abs etc with her being naturally of African descent. I know she’s Colombian but definitely she has roots to Africa due to the braids and her features

It’s mad he says in the story he’ll be talking about his next plan of action.. what can he really do with his body? He’s done bulking and cutting..

It’s important to remember he wouldn’t look a thing like that without the steroids and drugs. He injects every day and has done for years. He said himself he couldn’t grow big as he was a skinny lad so turned to those…

I don’t know much about PED but do you need to do much workouts for them to work? Or is the bare minimum workouts enough?

You still need to work I suppose it just accelerates muscle growth and makes them pop. A lot of competitors do shows back to back if they want to go for a pro card at some point . I wonder is she competing again, as her coach he should've given her more time. I'm so sick of bikini girls barely training for a year and going straight for the stage.It's much harder for women to build that tone ,just give her time like. Especially when she's going up against more seasoned athletes

She got a medal but all do

I agree and it’s also hard to see her abs etc with her being naturally of African descent. I know she’s Colombian but definitely she has roots to Africa due to the braids and her features

It’s mad he says in the story he’ll be talking about his next plan of action.. what can he really do with his body? He’s done bulking and cutting..

It’s important to remember he wouldn’t look a thing like that without the steroids and drugs. He injects every day and has done for years. He said himself he couldn’t grow big as he was a skinny lad so turned to those…

I don’t know much about PED but do you need to do much workouts for them to work? Or is the bare minimum workouts enough?
I’m not sure if her background would make it more difficult for her compared to other ethnicities. Some of the best male and female bodybuilders in the world are of African descent. I think she just doesn’t have a history in building muscle like a bodybuilder. She’s just done it to a normal level and has gone through her first real cut. I’m sure next competition she’ll do way better.

She targeting students now with her paid adverts everywhere...sign up for an overpriced meal and training plan from someone without a qualification