Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiktoria must be the most boring influencer ever, I'm actually shocked anyone still follows her. All she posts is the same selfies and the same food. No entertaining or informative content.

Reactions: 2
Wiktoria must be the most boring influencer ever, I'm actually shocked anyone still follows her. All she posts is the same selfies and the same food. No entertaining or informative content.
She ain't no influencer, has a fulltime job and bot followers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has Caroline and Alex broke up? He hasn’t been around at all for her bday. Is his pic on insta changed?

She’s very skinny in her recent post, doesn’t look healthy at all, it could be damaging to her younger audience it comes across like she has an eating disorder 😢

Reactions: 5
She’s very skinny in her recent post, doesn’t look healthy at all, it could be damaging to her younger audience it comes across like she has an eating disorder 😢
Typical influencer scamming people with photoshop and sucking in for pics, don't expect anything else from these grifters

Reactions: 3
She appears so different in these. Is this posing or photoshop to create these curves? Look at the waist to hip ratio , they look totally different. Shes naturally very straight I think.
It’s all photoshop, if you look through her instagram youl see wonky side skirts that don’t match up

Reactions: 5
The latest reel with what I eat in a day is like 1800kcal at most. However the scary thing is when people post comments like "are you really eating that often every day?". The lack of knowledge of general public around eating is honestly astounding to me

Reactions: 1
The latest reel with what I eat in a day is like 1800kcal at most. However the scary thing is when people post comments like "are you really eating that often every day?". The lack of knowledge of general public around eating is honestly astounding to me
She basically posted a pea and was like yesss queens buuuulllkkkkkk…… as someone who’s done her plan like she has you eating hardly enough to sustain the workouts…I see the girls she posting from her comp and know they are making progress by under eating not from her workouts….

Reactions: 3