Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My parents were round the other afternoon and she was on The Customer is Always Right. I asked Dad how old he thought she was and he said "oooh erm mid sixties" I said she was 52, the same age as my sister and he spat his tea out! "Never, she's lying, she's got someone else's birth certificate"

Reactions: 3
My parents were round the other afternoon and she was on The Customer is Always Right. I asked Dad how old he thought she was and he said "oooh erm mid sixties" I said she was 52, the same age as my sister and he spat his tea out! "Never, she's lying, she's got someone else's birth certificate"
Gone down a rabbit hole trying to confirm her age. I think someone is telling porkies. I can find 2 women of her name 1 being 57 or the other 60 😬

Reactions: 5
Having a wardrobe sort out today. God she has some awful outfits. I’m sure with her money she could do much better for her age and figure!

Reactions: 4
Oh no not another "mini series" she should be on bbc iplayer lol. I hope this is not as exciting as the take a look at some bricks mini series, I can't handle the excitement!!
She keeps choosing the generic no copyright claim american style foot tapping, feel good music for her usa viewers, which is completely destroyed by the visual of her fumbling through her clothes, YAWWNN.

As for the clothes she don't want, get em all listed on ebay and sell em for 100 quid each!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gone down a rabbit hole trying to confirm her age. I think someone is telling porkies. I can find 2 women of her name 1 being 57 or the other 60 😬
If you’re looking for Caroline Mathews, thats her married name not her birth name.

She’s 52 currently and 53 in September
CF7455C3-0432-4625-B1F3-EDFA1DD7DA54.jpeg

Yep, 53 currently and 54 in September. Just a mistype.

So thats her actual age and not the 57 and 60 year old you found.

Bucket looks like she could be her brother and his wife's Mother on that cruise . Matronly doesn't cover it.

Poor , poor ashley , All he ever wanted was a hedonistic life and yes, he has all the toys .....flashy cars and fancy holidays along with michelin star restaurants in padstow and beyond , but what he didn't predict was that there would be a price to pay for such self indulgence ......marriage to the grotesque hyacinth.

No one deserves that ,not even 'mr know it all' clever dick ash ,or maybe he does ?!

• Heart
Bucket looks like she could be her brother and his wife's Mother on that cruise . Matronly doesn't cover it.

Poor , poor ashley , All he ever wanted was a hedonistic life and yes, he has all the toys .....flashy cars and fancy holidays along with michelin star restaurants in padstow and beyond , but what he didn't predict was that there would be a price to pay for such self indulgence ......marriage to the grotesque hyacinth.

No one deserves that ,not even 'mr know it all' clever dick ash ,or maybe he does ?!
ahh she's on day 2 of her declutter series, THE OFFICE. Nice little earner from her special needs viewers in return for doing basically what she would be doing anyways. Genius, squeeze em dry mrs m. I love how she starts the video as all vain ass youtubers do, looking at their image on the camera and wittering on about her hair. At one point as she twists her hair and gazes at her wondrous self, I wonder if we are on the same page, cause she looks like crap to me.
Anyways, I digress, she is in her office, if only she knew what went on in her hubbys office lol. Ahh yes the twang of the no copyright claim, american style, feel good, foot tapping music, to accompany the excitement.

1649771559186.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is always going on about the hairs on top of her head sticking up, and looking for solutions. The other day she said they were 'baby hairs' No Caroline, they are old lady hairs. Once you go grey the structure of hair changes and has a life of its own. It's odd how I can't stand her yet still watch. I couldn't watch the tidying cupboards though, she really takes the p***. And lots of comments telling her how beautiful she is.

Reactions: 9
How has lady bountiful got 10 year old food in her store cupboard? They haven’t lived in that house 10 years yet, so she moved expired food?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Your HRT patch probably won't help your night sweats half as much as putting your gin stash under lock and key would. That might even help your saggy skin too.

• Heart
I am sure do you know when she was talking about health the other yr and set that patroen thing up she said she would not be talking about the menopause. The reason for that she said was the fact that she more or less sailed through it so nothing to tell. I could be wrong..

I am sure do you know when she was talking about health the other yr and set that patroen thing up she said she would not be talking about the menopause. The reason for that she said was the fact that she more or less sailed through it so nothing to tell. I could be wrong..
Yes, she definitely said that she went through it without any problems. I'm not sure that she should have said that her sleeping started to improve the next day. That kind of talk gives out too much hope to people, although to be fair she did also say that it may have been a coincidence.
It's ok to shove a patch on your arse cheek a couple of times a week, but she also needs to look at her diet. She looks and sounds unhealthy to me. 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.