Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I thought wednesday was the best she has looked apart from the jeans, but what was she thinking with the pink tights 😆

Reactions: 3
Of course it does...
73C363BD-45EF-47DA-9BA8-17F6F4CB353A.png

It’s the only reason Caroline releases a video “to the masses” these days, to fulfill the obligations for her freebies.

Least she remembers to use the tag now, so people at least know she’s a freebie grabbing old goat.

Reactions: 8
I wish someone from a wig company or hairdressers would sponser her.
I've ust watched the outfit video - she really has no taste or style..

Reactions: 5
Her hairs looking nice lol She's quite ill with that bad back of hers but she will do a video with a paid promotion in it if it kills her. Get your purses out usage, oops I mean viewers.

oooh she is now an ambassador for the jewellery brand....she especially loves and I quote "The sustainability and eco ethos of the jewellery companyyy..........haha ha hahahaha this coming from someone who pays hundreds for make up, moisturisers, giant advent calendars, tells viewers to buy stuff even if they don't need it. Used to go on holiday several times a year, couldn't care less about her carbon footprint or where home bargains, b&m and primark attain their stock, ie slave labour in poor countries.
and will her viewers believe her, yep probably as they all have an average IQ of 5.

1643217197736.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her hairs looking nice lol She's quite ill with that bad back of hers but she will do a video with a paid promotion in it if it kills her. Get your purses out usage, oops I mean viewers.

oooh she is now an ambassador for the jewellery brand....she especially loves and I quote "The sustainability and eco ethos of the jewellery companyyy..........haha ha hahahaha this coming from someone who pays hundreds for make up, moisturisers, giant advent calendars, tells viewers to buy stuff even if they don't need it. Used to go on holiday several times a year, couldn't care less about her carbon footprint or where home bargains, b&m and primark attain their stock, ie slave labour in poor countries.
and will her viewers believe her, yep probably as they all have an average IQ of 5.

View attachment 1018150
Her hair is shocking 😱

Reactions: 4
Her hair is shocking 😱
She's obviously suffering with her back, wouldn't wish pain on anyone, but she says she's an ambassador for that company like she should get the nobel peace prize, she's drumming up customers for them, plain and simple, it's about money. Why can't youtubers just be honest, they are not here to save the planet, just their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wish someone from a wig company or hairdressers would sponser her.
I've ust watched the outfit video - she really has no taste or style..
I remember about a year ago she was upset a neighbor told her she should fix her hair 😬

• Haha

View attachment 1018150
God she’s an ugly cow!

Reactions: 2
Has she given up on ebay?
Not sure if she's still at it part time.

I do know More and more Charity Shops are now selling their items directly on ebay, as you'll know, so are able to keep the profit for those that need it the most. Which will please those of us that often make donations of clothes etc.

She once Gloated about buying a couple of men's designer shirts for a couple of quid (?) and then reselling them each for closer to £90 each. Her bragging videos probably helped (along with other youtubers boasting ) Charities to set up their own ebay accounts.

Her time of coming in to Charity shops and stripping bare all the best stock might not be possible as much in today's climate . Greedy cow!

Also, she might be banned from a few Charity shops because of her Vile behaviour towards staff . If she isn't already banned ,then she should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No, she's not given up on ebay. She's still buying items at 'half price' in the Charity shops and selling them at 'double price'. That's what greedy people do!

No, she's not given up on ebay. She's still buying items at 'half price' in the Charity shops and selling them at 'double price'. That's what greedy people do!
That's how rich people get richer!

That's how rich people get richer!
Buying off the poor to line their pockets! Makes me sick to be honest!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
I can honestly say that I've never ever seen such a greedy, self absorbed, cocky, posh, 'I'm better than you', stuck up woman as Mrs Caroline Mathews!! I've only just joined this channel, but Oh my god!! It's really refreshing to find out that I'm not the only one who shares my opinion lol!! What a snobby 'Mrs. Bucket' wannabe is she?? lol

I've also noticed that everytime I try to get on either of their channels...Mrs Buckets or her husbands Estate Agents site, I get blocked. LOL

Hey Everyone!! If you want to know Caroline's Ebay address, it's so easy to find out. All you have to do is Google it lol. But if you can't be arsed to do that, it's Cariam29.

Cariam29..Thats her ebay addy

Caroline thinks she's such a smart cookie, but believe me...she aint!! She can have all the money in the world, but we've still got one above her LOL

She'll probably change her ebay name now that Ive exposed it. But this is what it was as 02/02/2002

Posh, I'm, better than you, look at my huge house, and everything in it, including my CINEMA ROOM!! Oh yeah, don't forget that! Oh and my Ashley...the drip that he is..tries to be funny, when all is he does is make a fool of himself! Caroline...do yourself a favour and stop keep using your family as props. They're doing you no favours. I honestly cant stand people like you, snobs, who think you're better than everyone else. You type of people need to crawl back into your own world of 'me,'me'. Because that's all you know. I just have no other words. I really cant stand people like you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg just look at her replies to those ebay customers who dare to give her bad feedback!!!! Eeeek! She's got almost 1000 items for sale atm!
Reply by cariam29. Left within past month.
Rest assured there is zero chance of you ordering again, I have already blocked you from purchasing anything else from me. I have told you twice that I will refund you if the item hasn't arrived by Friday. You seem wholly incapable of comprehending that items may take a few extra days to arrive at the moment, we are in the midst of a pandemic.
Reply by cariam29. Left within past year.
Major strop because size 18 wouldn't fit her!

• Wow
  • Angry
Catch yourself on, people do it everyday in life , they are called Retail Shops
Yes, but retail shops don't purchase their stock from charity shops, which are one of the only outlets that people of restricted means can get things that are, ordinarily, out of their reach due to cost.

• Heart
Omg just look at her replies to those ebay customers who dare to give her bad feedback!!!! Eeeek! She's got almost 1000 items for sale atm!
Rest assured there is zero chance of you ordering again, I have already blocked you from purchasing anything else from me. I have told you twice that I will refund you if the item hasn't arrived by Friday. You seem wholly incapable of comprehending that items may take a few extra days to arrive at the moment, we are in the midst of a pandemic.
Wow 😱 What a terrible attitude 😶

• Heart
What lovely customer service

• Heart
How Hideously ,Vile that Bucket Woman is in many,many ways !!!

She's Often accusing others of the Very same behaviour she ,herself Is guilty of .

Only She is much Worse as catalogued on this entire thread, plus much more that hasn't been mentioned on here .

Grotesque.

Ogre1.jpg
Ogre2.jpg
Ogre3.jpg
Ogre4.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Lex on about psychology of internet trolls,description sounds just like her,we also get a mention "bitchy website" ha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.