Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the house has great views but it’s not homely at all. I hope the building work includes ripping out that ghastly blue kitchen. They should downsize as it’s just her and her pillock of a husband living there.
Wait until the Entrance Pillars get erected . Do you think she will have a pair of Lions either side , or even a pair of Egyptian Sphinx's ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That hideous staircase in her living room reminds me of something leading to a public convenience.

• Haha
I know yall eagerly awaiting mrs two faced what i wore on my cruise vid, may as well have the suckers, oops viewers pay for her mini holiday. We shall all be treated to her blathered mask of make up as she tries to find the right angle to make her enormous stomach slimmer. I notice her husband looks pregnant on the photo's, cleverly has his huge whisky drinking gut hidden away. Can you imagine him naked lol They should dangle mrs m over their house to knock down the walls, job done much quicker.

• Haha
Streuth! She’s ugly with makeup, but without she looks 65. The saggy wrinkled face and jowls is not a pretty sight.

• Haha
The hoorayy henrys are all pissed in a small cabin during mrs cunts latest offering.

It's one of those 'you had to be there' ( but glad you're not) moments.

Frightful Bores and one extra large sparkly Boar 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The hoorayy henrys are all pissed in a small cabin during mrs cunts latest offering.

It's one of those 'you had to be there' ( but glad you're not) moments.

Frightful Bores and one extra large sparkly Boar 🐷
She's turned comments off did ones viewers not approve? Outfit of the day started by teens and young women when youtube was in it's infancy, now taken over by generic vain overweight knobheads like her who actually think anyone is interested other than that viewer with the weird eye twitch and is always first in the comment section! Her husbands stomach is bigger than the titanic. She always has the camera at an angle to look slimmer and she never turns to the side cause her arse is the size of a small continent and no, I'm not against anyone with weight on, just against vain greedy people who fleece everyone for a fast buck.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jeeez! That bloody sparkly dress makes her look huge. Does Ashley think he’s a comedian? Got news for you mate, you come over as an absolute tosser. No doubt she’ll be explaining why comments have been turned off with that sad, droopy basset hound face whining to all her minions that she can’t understand why EVERYBODY doesn’t like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jeeez! That bloody sparkly dress makes her look huge. Does Ashley think he’s a comedian? Got news for you mate, you come over as an absolute tosser. No doubt she’ll be explaining why comments have been turned off with that sad, droopy basset hound face whining to all her minions that she can’t understand why EVERYBODY doesn’t like her.
Ashley thinks she's a comedian because she laughs at everything he says, really can't stand the man I think he could be a bit Pervy get those vibes from him. Can't wait for her explaining why she turned off the comments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow! Yet another instance of her greed and selfishness. At 3:45 on the Cruise Outfits of the Evening (26th March) she shows off a bracelet she is wearing, saying, "...and this is a Swarovski crystal bracelet, which we found in a park in London many years ago...". Mr M guffaws. Caroline Mrs M laughs, "Do you remember that?".

Yes, so very funny to take something that was someone else's and then laugh about it.

I wonder how the original owner felt when they realised that they had lost their precious item? Perhaps, it had been given to them by a loved one for a special birthday or was handed down by someone dear, who is no longer around.

Disgusting.

Reactions: 8
Wow! Yet another instance of her greed and selfishness. At 3:45 on the Cruise Outfits of the Evening (26th March) she shows off a bracelet she is wearing, saying, "...and this is a Swarovski crystal bracelet, which we found in a park in London many years ago...". Mr M guffaws. Caroline Mrs M laughs, "Do you remember that?".

Yes, so very funny to take something that was someone else's and then laugh about it.

I wonder how the original owner felt when they realised that they had lost their precious item? Perhaps, it had been given to them by a loved one for a special birthday or was handed down by someone dear, who is no longer around.

Disgusting.
I never saw that part of the video, disgusting, I always hand items in to lost property or the police. My son went on facebook and tried to find the owner of an item and luckily he did.
Fine. don't bother to find the owner, but at least donate it, she's vile.

Ashley thinks she's a comedian because she laughs at everything he says, really can't stand the man I think he could be a bit Pervy get those vibes from him. Can't wait for her explaining why she turned off the comments
He gives me the creeps.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watching Carolines “chatty vlog” from two weeks ago and there’s a part in it when she’s saying how busy she is getting videos uploaded and also has to clean Will’s bathroom and she says, after a big sigh, “it never rains but it pours”.

seriously?

You’re uploading videos of yourself talking to a camera. Nothing would change if you didn’t upload. You’re not saving lives.

What is it with this fake bizzyness? She acts like she’s running IBM

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did wonder why she hasn't seen her father for 4 months seems excessive, are care homes that bad about letting you see family?

Reactions: 1
yes it really is that bad - many care homes and hospitals are still only allowing one person in and demanding testing too.
I do feel sorry for her not being able to see her dad

Reactions: 2
She said she has had Covid since coming back from ‘the cruise’. Did she say she caught it while on board?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Really finding out a lot about building from mrs m's new series. WEll, there's some bricks and a new skip and some walls she says. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.