Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Carla has a lot of comments regarding this dreadful woman,wishing her well,and sympathetic messages,what is wrong with these people totally taken in and deluded by these YouTube's.Sad buggers.
From what I've seen, Carla hasn't replied to any of those messages. I wonder if it's because she doesn't want to get involved or is just keeping it private

Reactions: 3
It’s just commentary @chunckymonkey

Like people at the school gate talking about last nights TOWIE or EastEnders.

All are content that can be commented on positively or negatively

Found this comment on Caroline’s previous video

View attachment 917382
Wow and that's the problem with naming and shaming. I know Caroline has alot of subscribers, but I thought most of them would be middle aged women who would not
From what I've seen, Carla hasn't replied to any of those messages. I wonder if it's because she doesn't want to get involved or is just keeping it private
Carla only ever gives a heart to most things, but if not given that then like you say maybe does not want to get involved..

Reactions: 1
A lovely lady I like to watch is Fawn figures it out .Her husband has just bought her a designer bag and no less than three expensive advent calendars . Seemingly he'd watched a few youtubers and the sort of things they featured in the vlogmas's and decided his wife would be having the very best to show to the World .

Fawn figures it out bought a

£150 Charlotte Tilsbury Beauty dreams box

£ 135 Mac

Selfidges one ,cant see a price for that .

Bucket woman had a luxury calendar last year,cant remember name of that one ,but it was £300 I think.
………Fawn has a Space NK calendar as well.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s awful. I’m a reseller so
Have come across her many a time. I and many others think she’s condescending, snobbish she’s made some vile comments re Meghan M and BLM.

I don’t watch her videos but I think the two friends are Lexx and Carla? Carla and Caroline are the mean girl bullies of the reselling world. Many people have left groups because of them.
''caroline mrs m Made some vile comments re Meghan M and BLM''

Let that sink in. It does Not come as a surprise to many of us already. I suspect the majority of her supporters hold similar viewpoints.Vile.

Oh yes, i love it when she gives us plebs a good telling off 🤣🤣🤣 She is so self entitled, lockdown has really got in the way of her holiday plans which she's furious about.
Typical Hyacinth bucket

I watched that vlog too, it came up in my recommended viewing. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Everyone was evacuating the hotel, but they went to the pool instead and said they hadn't been told about moving hotels. She then told her son to pretend to be poorly and she faked pregnancy in order to get a private room in the new hotel and not to have to share with another family. They then got a taxi back to the original hotel days before all the other guests because they are rich and could afford a taxi, the other common guests had to wait for the bus. It was awful, but never mind because they have multiple 5* holidays a year to exotic locations and the Greek islands.
she's just awful,so awful.

Reactions: 4
I'm divided on fawn figures it out .The £700+ advent calendars were extremely boastful.It was also her'delivery' that didn't help. It might not have appeared so greedy if the first day of her Christmas vlog hadn't followed directly on from her louis vutton vanity case one ( inc Another poor tale *sob story). ****since this was pointed out I've come to notice just how many times she's done this (trick?)

I watched her latest one (7th Dec) and around the 30 second mark her face changes as she calls the dog mimi to come to her. She looks evil for a split second.

We've all seen these flashes of rage with bucket . Perhaps its a 'spoilt large woman' thing . At least when mrs m laughs her eyes light up, whereas fawn's smile doesn't seem to reach her eyes : she does look sad. Maybe that's why she created her 'happy place' to try and create an escape from her daily life along with all the buying things ,things and yet more things ...nothing can make these ladies truely happy unless they focus on what is troubling them. They could both afford to hire a personal trainer. A personal trainer and as someone already said on here , a subscription to a healthy eating box.

One more thing ...why ...just why can't these women visit a Top Hair Salon ?? They could afford the best colourist and conditioning treatments known to mankind. A PT , ready made healthy food delivery and top hair salon would work wonders for them both. They then wouldn't feel the need to go on rampant spending sprees to try fill a void as much, maybe.
Spot on about the hair.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20211213_165935.jpg

" I went into the Charity shop... blah..ummm.. blah..in my mum's village..blah... blah... it was Marie Curie... let's... Name & Shame.. haha ummm"

*Marie Curie is A charity supporting those facing Terminal Illness. Bucket was having a pop at a Lady working there who was more than likely a Volunteer. She's practically salivating at regaling this story. Shocking.

She might learn some humility if she were to do an actual day's work and Volunteer in a Charity shop and have to deal with customers just like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
she's just awful,so awful.
One of my personal favourites was when she was still showing eBay purchases and mentioned that, when she got to the till she noticed a stain on an item and decided that she didn't want it. The cashier offered her a hefty discount and Bucket then... whipped out a discount voucher!!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 922031
" I went into the Charity shop... blah..ummm.. blah..in my mum's village..blah... blah... it was Marie Curie... let's... Name & Shame.. haha ummm"

*Marie Curie is A charity supporting those facing Terminal Illness. Bucket was having a pop at a Lady working there who was more than likely a Volunteer. She's practically salivating at regaling this story. Shocking.

She might learn some humility if she were to do an actual day's work and Volunteer in a Charity shop and have to deal with customers just like her.
Awesome post, thank you! Fine, could understand if she was starving and had to go to food banks to survive, but to sit there, wealthy as can be, huge home, husband owns his business, bashing a cancer charity and it's staff cause the fat witch did not get some money off an item, disgusting! Wherever Alison is, girl, hope you are ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I watched a vlog of hers were she was selling a certain toy from the 70s which she then told her viewers what it was called which was even worse as a women with mixed race children I felt she should have never said the name that they were associated with when describing them or even sell it at all .... Disgraceful ...
I hate people, who sell those things. Imagine putting a meagre amount of profit ahead of the feelings of a whole race of people. It wouldn’t surprise me if she is a racist. She made questionable comments when the BLM protests were happening. She’s a disgusting creature.
Many would agree, she really is one, Vile Disgusting Creature.

I've never known anyone that behaves like her with the tantrums, entitlement, selfishness etc etc, other than a TV character .

It's unfathomable how she's hoodwinked many of her subscribers into thinking she's such a lovely, caring person. It's almost like trying to solve a crime /mystery... Perplexing. Unless they're all similar to her in one way, or another 🤔

• Heart
lol she's turned comments off on that last video, unfortunately for her though people have taken screenshots. Leave the comments there mrs m, because they truly are a great representation of your crappy bullying viewers. You wanted a witch hunt, you got one. I hope Alison is ok, she lost her cat, she could be suicidal, anything, yeh she made a comment that maybe was a bit blunt, but truth is after watching that cat pull away from her hand, the life it's had where she says it lives mostly outdoors, probably terrified of all the constant building work, there was a little echo of truth there, hence mrs m's upset. It's odd. youtubers play the big business, advertising their brands etc, pretending all their viewers are real friends lol, but only if you click on my link and yet one comment and they run off to their viewers for a huge witch hunt.

Spot on about the hair.
oops looks like the happy place mask slipped for a moment.
1639470975167.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
This Post is especially for Alison and Ron the Pussy. If you're reading here Alison, I hope you know just how much support you have here And to Ron... Run Ron Run Ron.. To a nice neighbour.Almost anywhere must be preferable to where you are now.

After hearing the exchange in the transcript below, Alison a viewer felt compelled to write a comment under the video expressing her distress at caroline's attitude to Ron. These feeling were heightened because Alison had recently Lost her own precious Cat and was understandably grieving. Bear in mind caroline moderates her comment section, so under normal circumstances she would have deleted and blocked Alison. Instead what followed was a pile on, instigated by Caroline who chose to 'name & shame' Alison.

4.27 mark

caroline mrs m

"We have been discussing, what have we been discussing in the car? The Cat dying. That was jolly (snigger, then laughs) not that the Cat is any imminent danger of dying (still sniggering) as far as I'm aware of. I was saying he was looking old and his fur has gone a bit, what's the word for how his hairs gone "

Ashley "Well a bit like your hair looks today darling"

C "Thank you I washed it"

A "I think you've got a couple of days left in you at least" laughter then from both.

C "Fingers crossed eh"

*As a Creator you have to give thought to how you are perceived. This maybe their humour (Who even jokes about a beloved Pet like this ), but on a public platform there has to be some level of sensitivity. Do Not blame Alison.You are the One, caroline who put it out into the Universe along with referring, dismissively, to Ron as 'The Cat' Also, Ron pulling away from you (as discussed in the previous post) etc etc

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Thank you Annie Ruok for creating this video. I hope it's the first of many uploads in outing the Racist & Greedy,lying twit faced bleep.... Bravo !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mrs M has a post up on Instagram showing she's took it down for copyright violations

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.