Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did that one year for all my family thinking it was a lovely idea. I've never been so unpopular, they wanted the tat šŸ„ŗ
Maybe get them a couple of documentaries to watch this year about how the tat is killing the planet.

Such a shame when people canā€™t see beyond their own selfish wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If anyone creates a ' Fawn figures it out ' thread I'd be most grateful .I've tried without success.

She'd appeal,I think, to viewers of bucket except Fawn is a lovely person .

Reactions: 3
I've just read a comment under Fawn's latest video and seemingly her Advent Calendars amounted to a whopping Ā£700 šŸ˜Æ

This is the first Christmas he's treated her (she said) to all these luxury ones and it's her first "proper" Christmas Vlogging, so perhaps it was his intention to show the World how loaded he is through Fawn. I do hope that is not the case as she could hardly contain her excitement at showing the viewers all her expensive gifts. Practically salivating.

I wonder if hyacinth tries one up manship. Ashley will be commissioning a fabrege Calendar in an attempt cheer up her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just read a comment under Fawn's latest video and seemingly her Advent Calendars amounted to a whopping Ā£700 šŸ˜Æ

This is the first Christmas he's treated her (she said) to all these luxury ones and it's her first "proper" Christmas Vlogging, so perhaps it was his intention to show the World how loaded he is through Fawn. I do hope that is not the case as she could hardly contain her excitement at showing the viewers all her expensive gifts. Practically salivating.

I wonder if hyacinth tries one up manship. Ashley will be commissioning a fabrege Calendar in an attempt cheer up her up.
Her husband spent a lot on make-up advents, maybe he wants to improve her, how could anyone improve on such perfection, just look at that picture! It says, "My name's Fawn, this is my happy place and I like to brag about dead animals made into handbags. Reminds me of ed gein, that guy from the usa, the police discovered he had a house full of items made from skin, texas chainsaw massacre was based off him. The ed geins of youtube all foaming at the mouth as they salivate over the latest leather bag and pretend they don't know that animals sometimes are skinned alive in poor countries like india because the bolt in the head did not kill them.
Women and i use the word loosely, on youtube can brag about it because they are all disney princesses! Makes me want to vomit. One day, this planet will heal and the meek shall inherit the earth, youtubers can rot in hell for all I care. Someone created a frankenstein when they opened that website!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Her husband spent a lot on make-up advents, maybe he wants to improve her, how could anyone improve on such perfection, just look at that picture! It says, "My name's Fawn, this is my happy place and I like to brag about dead animals made into handbags. Reminds me of ed gein, that guy from the usa, the police discovered he had a house full of items made from skin, texas chainsaw massacre was based off him. The ed geins of youtube all foaming at the mouth as they salivate over the latest leather bag and pretend they don't know that animals sometimes are skinned alive in poor countries like india because the bolt in the head did not kill them.
Women and i use the word loosely, on youtube can brag about it because they are all disney princesses! Makes me want to vomit. One day, this planet will heal and the meek shall inherit the earth, youtubers can rot in hell for all I care. Someone created a frankenstein when they opened that website!
Fawn (figures it out) said she has Agoraphobia ,that's why Youtube is her happy place . I only known of people with that diagnosis that can't leave their own homes , but she does get out and about to busy shops and the garden centre. So. there might be a sliding scale for the condition.

She has a daughter who lives in america she's planning on visiting.She is not allowed to mention her name, it's all Top Secret because of who she works for. Fawn is under strict instructions to not mention her own daughter by name in her videos .

Talking about disney princesss, bucket would be a perfect Ursula.Under the sea.

• Haha
Talk about lazy content creation, Carla and Caroline have both uploaded the exact same video today... asking for input on what crap they should film next year.

They are so up themselves itā€™s unreal

Reactions: 8
I see the sycophantic, saggy chinned fatty needs her viewers input! Not only do you get to make her money from your views, she now wants you to give her some ideas on how to make more! You can't make this stuff up. Carla looks embarassed, hope she loses more weight so we can see Willy Wonka's youtube version of "Veruca Salt" screaming with jealousy!

Talk about lazy content creation, Carla and Caroline have both uploaded the exact same video today... asking for input on what crap they should film next year.

They are so up themselves itā€™s unreal
oh, just seen your comment and there was me thinking carla perhaps had a little bit of dignity and was embarassed by mrs m's blatent zero real content, let's get the idiot viewers involved to up our channel views. We've all seen her monthly goal video's, we know darned well mrs greedy m has a youtube goal to get more views next year!
She truly does think she is enriching people's lives.

I'll give mrs M some input, how about a WEIGHT LOSS subscription box, ya fat self absorbed "consumeristic twit".

I'm about to post an input on mrs m video, best be quick because it will most likely be removed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Awww Fawn figures it out is really upset because someone said that she was like mrs m . I looked on her 2 previous videos and can't see what was said.I can see lots of comments saying she's showing off and not relatable anymore and greedy

hyacinth has taken years and years , multiple platforms and collabs uploading thousands of videos to Only get double of what Fawn's got in one year

So, Fawn need not worry. Nobody would think she's anything like that horrible mrs m other than being ostentatious.

• Haha

[/QUOT

FAWN is coming across as right braggy, her last video with 700 pounds worth of Advent Calendars was just sickening and the one before with the LV vanity case. You can see her house is just cluttered with stuff she buys. Wish she'd stop with the
lipsmacking and over pronouncing the end of her words, like when she says commenTT. No wonder it's her happy place, everything she wants seems to be handed to her on a plate!

Reactions: 9
The worst part of Carla and Carolineā€™s ā€œwe need your inputā€ video was that they still monetised it.

So they got money from the views of a video asking for ideas for videos.

As @bathsheba777 said, zero real content.

YouTube are cracking down on monetising videos that are ā€œlow contentā€ or are ā€œoverly consumeristicā€ so puppet mouth better watch out!

• Heart
FAWN is coming across as right braggy, her last video with 700 pounds worth of Advent Calendars was just sickening and the one before with the LV vanity case. You can see her house is just cluttered with stuff she buys. Wish she'd stop with the
lipsmacking and over pronouncing the end of her words, like when she says commenTT. No wonder it's her happy place, everything she wants seems to be handed to her on a plate!
AGREES 100%!

I just watched one of Fawnā€™s video for the first time. She and Caroline are like two peas from the same pod.

They are both Overweight, Over 50, Over Consumerist and Overbearing.

How does anyone find her relatable? Just because she told a sob story about how she was poor before she hooked a richer husband? Humble bragging queen!

Carla is more relatable than both these braggarts who only created their channels to show off their stuff to people because they have no real friends to showoff to.

Newsflash ladies; youā€™re buying things you donā€™t need to impress people who donā€™t care

Edit: just watched her first video and she was more relatable then (which was just a year ago so proves what the youtuber coin does to people). It was also before she had fake teeth too. She looked better with her natural teeth than what she has now (thought they looked odd!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
A lovely lady I like to watch is Fawn figures it out .Her husband has just bought her a designer bag and no less than three expensive advent calendars . Seemingly he'd watched a few youtubers and the sort of things they featured in the vlogmas's and decided his wife would be having the very best to show to the World .

Fawn figures it out bought a

Ā£150 Charlotte Tilsbury Beauty dreams box

Ā£ 135 Mac

Selfidges one ,cant see a price for that .

Bucket woman had a luxury calendar last year,cant remember name of that one ,but it was Ā£300 I think.
Think it was a Liberty calendar that Tefal forehead had last year as she was kicking off about it as it should have over Ā£700 worth of products and she was disappointed that according to her holiness it didn,t. Serves herself right for trying to be showy and a pretentious out and out snob, when really sheā€™s not fit to shovel tit ! Loathsome woman

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched one of Fawnā€™s video for the first time. She and Caroline are like two peas from the same pod.

They are both Overweight, Over 50, Over Consumerist and Overbearing.

How does anyone find her relatable? Just because she told a sob story about how she was poor before she hooked a richer husband? Humble bragging queen!

Carla is more relatable than both these braggarts who only created their channels to show off their stuff to people because they have no real friends to showoff to.

Newsflash ladies; youā€™re buying things you donā€™t need to impress people who donā€™t care

Edit: just watched her first video and she was more relatable then (which was just a year ago so proves what the youtuber coin does to people). It was also before she had fake teeth too. She looked better with her natural teeth than what she has now (thought they looked odd!)
mrs m puffs and pants for England and when that voice of hers goes all high and shrill when she gets excited šŸ™‰šŸ™‰šŸ™‰

Fawn figures it out ......Oh Gosh .you're right about her having new teeth. I didn't even notice ,but now it is obvious.

I love seeing her horses. She has a little farm yard with ducks and goats . Someone comes and looks after all the animals as she cant manage it herself (due to all her shopping probably ).

She drew people into her channel with stories of humbleness ,then after a while revealed her true humble bragginess self ? I'm trying to figure that one out. I must say there is a sharp contrast between a few months ago and now.

Last edited:
Think it was a Liberty calendar that Tefal forehead had last year as she was kicking off about it as it should have over Ā£700 worth of products and she was disappointed that according to her holiness it didn,t. Serves herself right for trying to be showy and a pretentious out and out snob, when really sheā€™s not fit to shovel tit ! Loathsome woman
tefal forehead? oh dear too funny!!! You guys are hilarious! and her hair, why does she have it cut half way up her face so her saggy chins are on show, its like the professional version of the homemade one lexx does. The most unflattering cut ive ever seen in my life, what next, bald spot shaved off on top off head like a monk?
Oh dear, I'm still laughing at tefal head.

I see she's gektting her steps in on day 4 of vlogmas, walking to the corner shop for a mars bar...lmaoooooooo tefal head! I bet she goes back home and has 20 slices of marmite on toast after all the exertion. She looks at camera as she walks at the speed of lightning lmaoo like it's for real and she will actually lose some weight. Soon as she stops filming one of the neighbours spies her in the bushes eating a mars bar.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
For anyone new to this site and wondered who bucket woman and her followers are all about....(allegedly)
Screenshot_20211204_145831.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cannot stand this women! She really irritates me!

I cannot stand this women! She really irritates me!
I do feel sorry for Fawn Figures It Out , but her gluttony and extravagance is a big turn off and dissapointment for a lot of people (from loads video comments) . I did think she was different to the others ,but now I'm not so sure .Birds of a feather. I'm not saying they're All far righ t w ing for a minute . I shall continue to watch for the moment as she might show her horses, ducks and goats to try and give some balance to the over consumption in her life. She's obviously got something missing in her life as she comes across as really lonely and her hubby ,who's years older, won't be providing any wild oats . Only the horses get those.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.