Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O
She's a business, nothing more. even said it herself, she has stopped vlogmas but she had two contractual obligations to fullfill with 2 brands. She is a business and "youtube famous". She has thousands of followers. If every famous person went and ran to their fans and gave them the name of someone who said something they did not like, they would be in court, cause mrs m saying that womans full name on your video to thousands of viewers was nothing but gang bullying. That woman, said something to you, ONE person, so you think it's ok to get a huge gang of people involved on social media. They have this womans full name, they could find her address, it's that simple. Seen it many times on youtube, doxing others cause they did not like a comment.
I am reporting that video, I want it taken down, going to tell youtube she mentioned someones full name in an attempt to get thousands of viewers onto her side. All it takes is one psycho fan. They act professional, but when someone gives them their opinion, be it right or wrong, they then feel the need to run to the rest of their viewers, some of them nutcases, so they will then go on the attack.
Oh my Gosh!!! Seriously?? This didn't cross my mind. Therefore, If her Video is Not taken down the subscriber could potentially be in danger from a rabid nutcase that bucket has knowingly unleashed!!!!!

The sub needs to be one step ahead. If you are reading this site get a lawyer ASAP and request a cease and desist letter and send it to.. All the information has been already put out there on YouTube by bucket And partially by Carla Jenkins.. Newton Abbot. She's refered to Ashley by his last name a few times, but just to be cautious on my part... turkey twizzlers served at Dominic Cummings favourite opticians.

She's a piece of work.

She drops big clues to her where abouts and brags about a ferrari And a porche in her garage. I've often thought it only takes one person accidentally watching her channel... She might not care about her own safety, which is evidenced by early morning solitary walks in an isolated spot, but she shouldn't be endangering a viewer's life too that upset their own cat passed away. Shockingly, vole bucket woman

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Call that work? Sitting on your arse bragging about all the stuff she’s bought. Traipsing round a few charity shops for crap to sell on EBay? She doesn’t even clean her own bloody house! Most women have to go out to work, look after their kids, clean, cook etc. Don’t tell me she works!
Compared to Fawn who just sits on her arse bragging about the stuff shes bought with her husbands money.

Compared to Fawn, Caroline is positively a grafter!

It’s all about the context, which in this case was Fawn vs Mrs M

In other contexts, compared to other women, Caroline is a lazy cowbag!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Compared to Fawn who just sits on her arse bragging about the stuff shes bought with her husbands money.
I'm under the impression from watching some of her earlier videos that her hubby Also gave a home to her parents and youngest daughter ? .This is my happy £££ place. Her eldest Lives in usa and supports herself. He has another family . He may have split from the Mother of his Children before Fawn figures it out came on the scene.Hubby was (?) something in the City

He likes poetry . ''There once was a man called maxwell who fell into a rather large inkwell .He came up for air in his stained underwear ,all bloated and fat. Get me my trouble and strife I very nearly lost my life. One of those pensioners tried to off me for stealing all their money , I wouldn't mind but I find all rather funny''

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone remember mrs m walking through the woods alone and someone commented about it, I too was concerned at the time. She managed to make the viewer feel like a piece of tit and was patronising as hell. That's when I realised this ignorant woman has those viewers there for money, nothing else. There's just certain things you don't do in life, you don't walk down the M1 and you don't go walking in the woods by yourself. she of course laughed it off and said something derogatory about being murdered, that was not the point the viewer was making, there are people attacked, raped and robbed every single day, all it takes is one opportunist. She even stopped her ebay reselling video's because she knew it exposed her address. All you had to do was look at the clothes she had bought then go find them on ebay and sure enough her selling account came up with her full address. So here she is now telling literally thousands of people online, as she cries, someone's full name. Absolute witch that woman when confronted. I'll give that video a couple of days and if it's not taken down I will make a video, someone needs to protect this viewer.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
if you put "Caroline Mathews eBay" into google you literally get

1. the first result is an old and inactive eBay account that shows her current address.
  2. a link to tattle!
  3. a link to the blog of the infamous Emma Drew :sick:
  4. a link to her husbands estate agency business. (which is the address she uses on her current eBay account).
And that's all in the first page
Just goes to show you don't need to be sharing information and making videos for it to be visible out there.

Reactions: 5
Anyone remember mrs m walking through the woods alone and someone commented about it, I too was concerned at the time. She managed to make the viewer feel like a piece of tit and was patronising as hell. That's when I realised this ignorant woman has those viewers there for money, nothing else. There's just certain things you don't do in life, you don't walk down the M1 and you don't go walking in the woods by yourself. she of course laughed it off and said something derogatory about being murdered, that was not the point the viewer was making, there are people attacked, raped and robbed every single day, all it takes is one opportunist. She even stopped her ebay reselling video's because she knew it exposed her address. All you had to do was look at the clothes she had bought then go find them on ebay and sure enough her selling account came up with her full address. So here she is now telling literally thousands of people online, as she cries, someone's full name. Absolute witch that woman when confronted. I'll give that video a couple of days and if it's not taken down I will make a video, someone needs to protect this viewer.
I noticed Carla has a lot of comments regarding this dreadful woman,wishing her well,and sympathetic messages,what is wrong with these people totally taken in and deluded by these YouTube's.Sad buggers.

Reactions: 6
Jus
I noticed Carla has a lot of comments regarding this dreadful woman,wishing her well,and sympathetic messages,what is wrong with these people totally taken in and deluded by these YouTube's.Sad buggers.
had a gander just now...they really have no idea what a self absorbed ,arrogant twit she really is , do they ?! Or they don't care.

I can see 'report' feature on posts now, so checked further and was able to create a thread now, so have created one for Fawn Figures it out. Must have been on restrictions before.

It’s just commentary @chunckymonkey

Like people at the school gate talking about last nights TOWIE or EastEnders.

All are content that can be commented on positively or negatively

Found this comment on Caroline’s previous video

7EB19CC7-1F1B-452B-B6EE-2051208DE268.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s just commentary @chunckymonkey

Like people at the school gate talking about last nights TOWIE or EastEnders.

All are content that can be commented on positively or negatively

Found this comment on Caroline’s previous video

View attachment 917382
People are suffering because they can't see Mrs M every day, really. I think this "comment" highlights one thing, many of the subs are vulnerable adults who don't need to be taken advantage of.

Anyways it's the great reseller meet up in Hitchin this weekend hosted by The Hills, who sometimes think they are the be all and end all of reselling. Anyone who's anyone from the reselling community will be there along with half the worshipers I expect.

Bit like the reselling Facebook groups (I'm no longer in, don't do social media really anymore). If you were "one of them", they all answered the questions. Newbies and unknows either got blanked or mocked/ridiculed for their questions. The reselling community is one that is "nice to themselves" if you get what I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
People are suffering because they can't see Mrs M every day, really. I think this "comment" highlights one thing, many of the subs are vulnerable adults who don't need to be taken advantage of.

Anyways it's the great reseller meet up in Hitchin this weekend hosted by The Hills, who sometimes think they are the be all and end all of reselling. Anyone who's anyone from the reselling community will be there along with half the worshipers I expect.

Bit like the reselling Facebook groups (I'm no longer in, don't do social media really anymore). If you were "one of them", they all answered the questions. Newbies and unknows either got blanked or mocked/ridiculed for their questions. The reselling community is one that is "nice to themselves" if you get what I mean.
To add this comment from this sites administrator, Helen.. that I happened upon just now. I think it's relevant.

"Tattle Life is a commentary website on public business social media accounts. We allow commentary and critiques of people that choose to monetise their personal life as a business and release it into the public domain.

We have a zero-tolerance policy to any content that is abusive, hateful, harmful and a team of moderators online 24/7 to remove any content that breaks our strict rules - often in minutes.

Influencer marketing is insidious; it revolves around people that occupy the space between celebrity and friend to stealthy sell. When in reality it’s a parasocial relationship. Studies have shown peoples brains find it hard to place social media influencers. They share the most intimate and emotional parts of their life; making themselves seem accessible so many believe they’re a close friend. Influencers actively encourage followers to feel like a friend and part of their family as it’s more powerful to sell to. In reality social media influencers have a one way relationship.

When an influencer posts “any suggestions where to stay in Paris” they do so hoodwink followers into thinking they care what they have to say to foster the faux friend relationship and the main reason is to get brands to reach out to offer cash and freebies to advertise. Can you really trust social media influencers to give impartial and honest opinions once money is involved?

Influencers are said to affect peoples body and mind far more than celebrities and friends because they spend their whole lives posting what may a glance look like authentic content, when it’s nothing of the sort. Beauty magazines have in the past been blamed for their toxic effects on people. The effect of influencers is far deeper and more extreme but any negative opinions on them is routinely deemed unacceptable as it’s a real person who has burled the lines between a business and private life. Influencers will go on endlessly about their own mental health, but there’s precious little these days looking out for the mental health of members of the public. Influencers know they don’t have to follow the advertising rules because the chance of them getting any repercussions is close to zero because the regulators don’t have the capability to regulate social media adverts.

It’s an important part of a healthy, free and fair society for members of the public to have an opinion on those in a position of power and influence; that is why tattle exists. We allow people to express their views on businesses away from an influencers feed on a site where they would have to go out of their way to read, this is not trolling. Tattle is regularly subjected to false smear campaigns with wild unsubstantiated claims about posts that have never been posted here. The tattle in the press thread often debunks these one sided very biased and quite frankly fictitious articles that masquerade as journalism:"

• Heart
“We all have to stuffer”

Spelling error or clever dig by Wayne? 🤣

• Haha
It’s very easy to find Mrs M’s address….she should be very careful of mouthing off!
Absolutely! It was one of the first things I did when I started watching, because I was intrigued by that house and wanted to look it up on street view. My own address and date of birth are also public knowledge, but friends and others wouldn't expect me to be listed.

• Heart
I've reported bucket's latest Video as I wouldn't want anything to happen to the subscriber if one of bucket's lynch mob get to her. I reported mrs slocombe under Terrorism . It was her intention to cause the subscriber terror.

• Heart
Poor Wayne W….poor, poor Wayne. Hope he doesn’t have to stuffer too hard.
Now I come to think of it, this person kept entering the recent reseller auction on the Hills channel and I'm sure either spent a fortune or withdrew bids. Can't remember which.

Is there a youtube video of Hitchin ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.