Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess who's all over Fawn figures's it out channel just now(3rd dec).Not Fawn herself as she rarely acknowledges her own subscribers . caroline mrs m Is! she's off on one. replying to everyone who's mentioned her. What a clever tactic. She could have privately messaged Fawn to show her support ,but no ,she's creaming off Fawn's subs . sly old witch.

Reactions: 7
mrs m's on the rantage and I quote, "she would NEVER speak to anyone like that"....to their face. She just says it all behind their back. She puts her entire life on show then expects people not to have an opinion or an assessment, just either sit quietly and nod yes or leave if you don't like it. IE just do your duty for planet youtube and let her make money off your views. It's called freedom of speech and it works both ways, I don't mind if she rants about comments she does not like, you can't control the general public. She's the type who will tear someone down, but not to their face and then appear nice to that person later, IE a coward.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
mrs m's on the rantage and I quote, "she would NEVER speak to anyone like that"....to their face. She just says it all behind their back. She puts her entire life on show then expects people not to have an opinion or an assessment, just either sit quietly and nod yes or leave if you don't like it. IE just do your duty for planet youtube and let her make money off your views. It's called freedom of speech and it works both ways, I don't mind if she rants about comments she does not like, you can't control the general public. She's the type who will tear someone down, but not to their face and then appear nice to that person later, IE a coward.
Does anyone know what the comments were that upset her? You’re so right, she slags of people behind their backs. Usually the poor minions who work for her. Horrible woman.

• Heart
Does anyone know what the comments were that upset her? You’re so right, she slags of people behind their backs. Usually the poor minions who work for her. Horrible woman.
umm probably it was my comment, i told her that a weight loss subscription box and an empty box that does not cost the planets resources would be good idea. However, it could have been someone else too. She, like all other narcissistic tubers have itchy trigger fingers on the delete button if anyone speaks their mind and does not sit, nod and agree with her deluded little world.

yep she is one of lifes people that will insult everyone behind their back and then pretend she's nice to their face, already heard her bitching many times. I can imagine her drinking habits bring out the two faced side of her even more, she's a born bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
............she's a born bully
Too damn right. She IS a BULLY !!!!!!

There are a number of instances that I know of, so goodness knows how many times this first rate Bully witch has behaved so horribly towards others. Vile Woman. She keeps this thin veneer (the only thing that is thin) up, but bubbling underneath are some right temper tantrums. She's got better at hiding them these days. On today's Rant video she said she'd had to rerecord the rant part again . Course she did ,she wouldn't want her nice subscribers catching a glimpse of the real her. Tbh some of them might not even care as they might be just as 'self absorbed and all for themselves' as she is.

If she can't accept that some people might dare to offer an opposing view in the comments section ,which she now moderates btw, then she shouldn't accept cards and gifts from subs either because according to her logic everyone is a stranger to her. Which she actually has said in past more than once, which pissed off a few of her loyal subscribers at the time .

Last edited:
  • Heart
I presume it’s
5205C4BC-894A-4A65-A83C-0754C4D1A919.jpeg
this one?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw a TV programme a few weeks ago and one of the characters was the spitting image of Caroline in looks, personality and dress sense but I couldn’t remember what programme it was to mention it.

Yesterday lunchtime I caught a bit of the Are You Being Served Christmas Special and up popped Caroline’s doppelgänger again.

Same puppet mouth, same saggy jowls, same facial expressions, same mannerisms, same frumpy dress sense and same faux snobbery

B1F7E13A-B957-411D-B1EC-99B44EDD392C.jpeg

33DB7CE6-CED2-483C-B086-BC1E4FB0B11E.jpeg

Caroline said recently that she was going to get a chain for her glasses, so the transformation will be complete.

Candlelit suppers to celebrate 🍾🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t stand Caroline and her attention seeking husband. God love him, he thinks he’s hilarious, I think even she’s embarrassed by his stupidity at times! As for Fawn, well, she’s another one! All the sob stories about how poor she was, her agoraphobia, how she s just ‘like you’ except she really isn’t…how much money does she spend on subscription boxes, shopping for clothes, Poundland etc? The advent calendars vlogs are just so boastful! And the story about how she was telling her rich husband about how, when she was poor, she had her nose pressed up against the windows of all the expensive shops wishing she was one of those women who could afford all these lovely things blah blah blah, and lo and behold, he bought her the very expensive, hideous LV vanity case!! Imagine that?! There’s a character on a Scottish comedy show called ‘Still Game’ he’s known as ‘Methadone Mick’ he has false teeth….every time I see him, I think of Fawn!

• Haha
I saw a TV programme a few weeks ago and one of the characters was the spitting image of Caroline in looks, personality and dress sense but I couldn’t remember what programme it was to mention it.

Yesterday lunchtime I caught a bit of the Are You Being Served Christmas Special and up popped Caroline’s doppelgänger again.

Same puppet mouth, same saggy jowls, same facial expressions, same mannerisms, same frumpy dress sense and same faux snobbery

View attachment 909840
View attachment 909841

Caroline said recently that she was going to get a chain for her glasses, so the transformation will be complete.

Candlelit suppers to celebrate 🍾🥂
Hilarious!!! Mrs Slocombe and her pussy !!! She must of been in her 70's there and tbh she was quite a good looking woman even with a shared (with bucket) puppet mouth etc. Mrs m is the pilsbury dough version. Same character though..condescending and snobby. Poor ,poor Ashley ...he's got the flash car ,but no flash 'bird' sat beside him to show off to the World. He should sue the vicar and get compensation for 'goods not as described' .

• Haha
  • Heart
Guess who's all over Fawn figures's it out channel just now(3rd dec).Not Fawn herself as she rarely acknowledges her own subscribers . caroline mrs m Is! she's off on one. replying to everyone who's mentioned her. What a clever tactic. She could have privately messaged Fawn to show her support ,but no ,she's creaming off Fawn's subs . sly old witch.
Shell be wanting to be her friend, she hasn't got a rich youtube one

Reactions: 2
As for Fawn, well, she’s another one! All the sob stories about how poor she was, her agoraphobia, how she s just ‘like you’ except she really isn’t…how much money does she spend on subscription boxes, shopping for clothes, Poundland etc? The advent calendars vlogs are just so boastful! And the story about how she was telling her rich husband about how, when she was poor, she had her nose pressed up against the windows of all the expensive shops wishing she was one of those women who could afford all these lovely things blah blah blah, and lo and behold, he bought her the very expensive, hideous LV vanity case!! Imagine that?!
I'm divided on fawn figures it out .The £700+ advent calendars were extremely boastful.It was also her'delivery' that didn't help. It might not have appeared so greedy if the first day of her Christmas vlog hadn't followed directly on from her louis vutton vanity case one ( inc Another poor tale *sob story). ****since this was pointed out I've come to notice just how many times she's done this (trick?)

I watched her latest one (7th Dec) and around the 30 second mark her face changes as she calls the dog mimi to come to her. She looks evil for a split second.

We've all seen these flashes of rage with bucket . Perhaps its a 'spoilt large woman' thing . At least when mrs m laughs her eyes light up, whereas fawn's smile doesn't seem to reach her eyes : she does look sad. Maybe that's why she created her 'happy place' to try and create an escape from her daily life along with all the buying things ,things and yet more things ...nothing can make these ladies truely happy unless they focus on what is troubling them. They could both afford to hire a personal trainer. A personal trainer and as someone already said on here , a subscription to a healthy eating box.

One more thing ...why ...just why can't these women visit a Top Hair Salon ?? They could afford the best colourist and conditioning treatments known to mankind. A PT , ready made healthy food delivery and top hair salon would work wonders for them both. They then wouldn't feel the need to go on rampant spending sprees to try fill a void as much, maybe.

Reactions: 6
Perhaps its a 'spoilt large woman' thing . At least when mrs m laughs her eyes light up, whereas fawn's smile doesn't seem to reach her eyes : she does look sad. Maybe that's why she created her 'happy place' to try and create an escape from her daily life along with all the buying things ,things and yet more things ...nothing can make these ladies truely happy unless they focus on what is troubling them.
When you think about it, if these two (Caroline and Fawn) wasn’t continually buying stuff what would they do with themselves?

Consuming is their hobby.

I watched Fawn’s nature room reveal and it was very nice, but stuffed with unnecessary pictures and plastic plants that no-one needs in a small spare room. You know that Fawn spent hours and hours surfing online stores and trawling round shops to buy the stuff to make the room “perfect, well almost perfect”.

And what’s the point? Such a waste of time and money and resouces.

There’s not even any room to put a cup of coffee on that bedside table with all that crap on it.

Reactions: 4
Breaking news:
Madame bucket has spoken. Via a 12 minute video
Due to nasty comments made on YouTube she will be stepping back from producing content for the foreseeable. (except her contractual obligations) of course.

🥱

Reactions: 7
Breaking news:
Due to nasty comments made on YouTube she will be stepping back from producing content for the foreseeable. (except her contractual obligations) of course.

🥱
Yes I have seen that. She almost made me feel ashamed for being on here
Breaking news:

🥱
She will be back in the New Year she has people who have paid membership for one thing to her health and fitness club thing. She has said she is going before. I must admit though she did make me feel a little ashamed for being on here and she was upset when her cat died I remember. The other cat she has made no secret of the fact that he is not a "people cat" and he does prefer Ashley to her..I don't know what to make of it all.

She will be back in the New Year she has people who have paid membership for one thing to her health and fitness club thing. She has said she is going before. I must admit though she did make me feel a little ashamed for being on here and she was upset when her cat died I remember. The other cat she has made no secret of the fact that he is not a "people cat" and he does prefer Ashley to her..I don't know what to make of it all. I realize it is not just this comment though so rather nasty to just single that one lady out who was obviously a bit sensitive on the subject with just losing her cat. Grief even grief for a pet can make people say things they would not normally...

That was the point of the video, to make people who share their opinions and views on her content feel ashamed.

I think emotionally she’s not in a great place with her dad etc so the cat comment hit her harder than it normally would.

She said she doesn’t read the commentary about her channel on here, which I believe otherwise she wouldn’t be going on about her pussy in such detail.

Poor Mrs Slocombe

• Haha
Who else will she brag to if not us? Her house, her holidays, her tenuous link to Royalty…their lives are pointless if they can’t brag to people they think are lesser than them! They love showing off, they think we’re all pressing our noses against the glass wishing we had their fantastic lifestyles…when, really, they’re just impressing themselves with all the crap they surround themselves with. All that money on subscription boxes, weekends away, advent calendars etc, that’s all for our benefit! When really, who actually cares? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m off to open my own advent calendar now….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.