Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bucket woman is doing a live on YouTube.

She's against over consumption at Christmas. The other 364 days of the Year must be exempt then. You cannot make it up.

Deluded bint.
Probably nothing left to buy by the time Christmas comes, she buys all year

Someone said her skin was amazing lol

Goodness knows what they’re watching if they think saggy, wrinkled, 60 year old looking skin is “amazing” 😂

The amount she spends on face creams and serums she should look much better. Her mum looked younger than Caroline when they were out for lunch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Bucket woman is doing a live on YouTube.

She's against over consumption at Christmas. The other 364 days of the Year must be exempt then. You cannot make it up.

Deluded bint.
Last year she got caught out as she was gifted some scarves and as usual said they were amazing darlings ! and was soooo looking forward to wearing them. About a month later the gifted scarves were spotted for sale on her EBay shop. She’s not 2 faced , she’s forty faced, obnoxious woman that has a forehead like Ant Mcpartlin, a face like a tin of bashed crabs and the personality of wasp !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She (and her pot belly husband) are so judgemental, moaning about the 1990s bathroom in a hotel. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that bathroom. What is the hotel supposed to do, rip out perfectly good bathroom fittings and throw them away just so Mrs Puppet Face is happy with a more modern aesthetic?

It’s another example of her inability to understand unnecessary consumption and the impact it’s having on the planet. But as long as she’s ok, f*ck everyone else!

Reactions: 10
She (and her pot belly husband) are so judgemental, moaning about the 1990s bathroom in a hotel. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that bathroom. What is the hotel supposed to do, rip out perfectly good bathroom fittings and throw them away just so Mrs Puppet Face is happy with a more modern aesthetic?

It’s another example of her inability to understand unnecessary consumption and the impact it’s having on the planet. But as long as she’s ok, f*ck everyone else!
Their own bathroom is a bloody time warp! , it’s horrible!

Reactions: 8
Then there's still to come the vlogging of Caroline and fake bestie Carla, it's like that show Rich House, Poor House all over again! Carla Jenkins' thread is growing by the week with her hard to believe food diaries and weight loss, hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Strange as it looks exactly the same as hers, if not better than.

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone, I'm new to tattle. I can't stand mrs m and her blathering obnoxious clothes hauls and make up reviews. She looks about 70 years old with a billion wrinkles and then tries to recommend moisturisers etc, well judging by the look of the ruined skin she has I won't touch that chemical laden rubbish. Skin health comes from within, the right nutrition, little to no sugar, lots of water etc. Sugar causes skin glycation, basically it loses it's elasticity. She quite clearly has severe allergies, she sounds like she has a permanent cold, probably allergic to dairy or wheat. As for her dad, what a joke, used to visit them some time never and now she suddenly cares and is walking for dementia. Try quitting alcohol cause thats one of the main causes. She keeps posing for the clothes haul videos with the camera at angle so she looks slimmer, well if your busting out of a size 24 top, you need to come out of denial city. Her husband is a pretentious door handle but to be honest, he's a better person than her. Did any of you see the video where he mentioned the cat could have fresh chicken once a week? She went and paid a paltry 3 quid for a roast chicken and immediately picked off all the best bits for her and left the cat with the crap. Picking away at it like some gnarled old witch. Is it too much that a cat you have had for years can maybe have some chicken breast?? Her and carla jenkins both greedy, jenkins asks people to buy her coffee, anyone seen her ebay? She makes over a £1000 a month and is asking people to send her five quid like she is some homeless person. Same as their friend Lex, complains she won't buy a plastic bangle for 2 quid but lol, if it were 50 pence she'd expect an ebay buyer to pay a lot more than 2 quid. Again another youtuber on ebay making a lot of money getting as much freebies as she can off her viewers.

“You should get it anyway, whether you need it or not”

There speaks a true consumeristic twit.

When the rest of the world are downsizing and reducing consumption, tone-deaf puppet mouth Caroline continues to promote fast fashion and cheap made-in-China cr*p.

What a message she puts out, “lets keep polluting the planet by buying stuff we don’t need”.
Could not have said it any better!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Anyone heard of Lunawe ? 🤔. Even more sustainable content.
Chinese company probably. She’s fond of supporting their cheap crap rather than more sustainable, better produced brands.

Caroline... if you’ve not watched “The True Cost” on Netflix, educate yourself.

• Heart
Hi everyone, I'm new to tattle. I can't stand mrs m and her blathering obnoxious clothes hauls and make up reviews. She looks about 70 years old with a billion wrinkles and then tries to recommend moisturisers etc, well judging by the look of the ruined skin she has I won't touch that chemical laden rubbish. Skin health comes from within, the right nutrition, little to no sugar, lots of water etc. Sugar causes skin glycation, basically it loses it's elasticity. She quite clearly has severe allergies, she sounds like she has a permanent cold, probably allergic to dairy or wheat. As for her dad, what a joke, used to visit them some time never and now she suddenly cares and is walking for dementia. Try quitting alcohol cause thats one of the main causes. She keeps posing for the clothes haul videos with the camera at angle so she looks slimmer, well if your busting out of a size 24 top, you need to come out of denial city. Her husband is a pretentious door handle but to be honest, he's a better person than her. Did any of you see the video where he mentioned the cat could have fresh chicken once a week? She went and paid a paltry 3 quid for a roast chicken and immediately picked off all the best bits for her and left the cat with the crap. Picking away at it like some gnarled old witch. Is it too much that a cat you have had for years can maybe have some chicken breast?? Her and carla jenkins both greedy, jenkins asks people to buy her coffee, anyone seen her ebay? She makes over a £1000 a month and is asking people to send her five quid like she is some homeless person. Same as their friend Lex, complains she won't buy a plastic bangle for 2 quid but lol, if it were 50 pence she'd expect an ebay buyer to pay a lot more than 2 quid. Again another youtuber on ebay making a lot of money getting as much freebies as she can off her viewers.

You have hit many nails on many heads there,completely agree.

Reactions: 6

Low blow about her Dad. How do you know when she does or doesn't visit ? Dementia is an awful thing and very heartbreaking for the families to go through

Reactions: 2
Low blow about her Dad. How do you know when she does or doesn't visit ? Dementia is an awful thing and very heartbreaking for the families to go through
She’s done a weekly vlog for a few years and always mentioned when she was visiting her parents or going away with then, so its fairly easily to extrapolate how often she used to visit.

Dementia is indeed an awful thing, but that doesn’t change the fact that she never visited her parents very often when her dad was well.

Reactions: 7
I thought Vlogmas was supposed to be people vlogging daily in December not just pre-recorded cr*p videos you slap up to capitalise on the vlogmas vlogging video trend

• Heart
  • Haha
I thought Vlogmas was supposed to be people vlogging daily in December not just pre-recorded cr*p videos you slap up to capitalise on the vlogmas vlogging video trend
Probably another round of 'put a pillowcase on your head and identify the crisp flavours'! Boy, she and Carla give their subs quality viewing!

• Haha
I think she needs air! That woman can’t breath! By the time she reached the candle shop I switched off! I was breathless just watching! That woman is so unhealthy! It’s shocking!

A lovely lady I like to watch is Fawn figures it out .Her husband has just bought her a designer bag and no less than three expensive advent calendars . Seemingly he'd watched a few youtubers and the sort of things they featured in the vlogmas's and decided his wife would be having the very best to show to the World .

Fawn figures it out bought a

£150 Charlotte Tilsbury Beauty dreams box

£ 135 Mac

Selfidges one ,cant see a price for that .

Bucket woman had a luxury calendar last year,cant remember name of that one ,but it was £300 I think.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I enjoy seeing what's behind the doors /drawers watching others open their calendars . Usually it's loads of samples though and only a handful of something decent.

I don't gift these types of calendars ,what I do gift instead is adoption certificates of endangered wildlife.

Reactions: 1
A lovely lady I like to watch is Fawn figures it out .Her husband has just bought her a designer bag and no less than three expensive advent calendars . Seemingly he'd watched a few youtubers and the sort of things they featured in the vlogmas's and decided his wife would be having the very best to show to the World .

Fawn figures it out bought a

£150 Charlotte Tilsbury Beauty dreams box

£ 135 Mac

Selfidges one ,cant see a price for that .

Bucket woman had a luxury calendar last year,cant remember name of that one ,but it was £300 I think.
What a lovely hubby 😍 I agree, she's a lovely natural and enjoyable blogger to watch

I enjoy seeing what's behind the doors /drawers watching others open their calendars . Usually it's loads of samples though and only a handful of something decent.

I don't gift these types of calendars ,what I do gift instead is adoption certificates of endangered wildlife.
I did that one year for all my family thinking it was a lovely idea. I've never been so unpopular, they wanted the tat 🥺

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.