Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
52 I think

Purely from an observation point of view: This thread, its recent contents, and certain members of it were being discussed in the chat on Nic and Andrea's live last night
Oh I wonder at what point in the live it was mentioned. Cant be bothered watching it all !

Reactions: 2
52 I think

Purely from an observation point of view: This thread, its recent contents, and certain members of it were being discussed in the chat on Nic and Andrea's live last night
I cant watch anything featuring nic hills as he gives me the creeps.i know im not only one. put it this way ,i wouldnt let him babysit

Do you think Lexx is bit funny mentioning sex all the time and feeling herself on camera I know its her channel and were over 30 plus but tone it down a little

Reactions: 1
Oh I wonder at what point in the live it was mentioned. Cant be bothered watching it all !
Nic and Andrea didn't discuss it, it was in the side chat.
I think Andrea was going to read out the the comments but decided it was better not too.
Anyway as I wasn't (and didn't want to be) involved in the Tattle discussion of the topic raised, I won't comment further. :)

Do you think Lexx is bit funny mentioning sex all the time and feeling herself on camera I know its her channel and were over 30 plus but tone it down a little
Really can’t watch this women. She gives me the creeps. Looks like she needs a good scrub as well!

They do say those who talk about it most do it least

• Haha
Yes, definitely a little bit funny, odd woman. Also saying the C word. Yep that one. During Carla Jenkins live last Sunday. Not only did she say the C word during a Live she said it in front of her own Mother!!!! That alone tells me everything I need to know about her character.

I dont know if shes odd in a good or bad way yet i keep watching her videos :ROFLMAO:

I didn't watch the live live but watched it later on in the day

I dont know if shes odd in a good or bad way yet i keep watching her videos :ROFLMAO:

I didn't watch the live live but watched it later on in the day
She's said in her last live that she has been diagnosed with a behavioral personality disorder

She's said in her last live that she has been diagnosed with a behavioral personality disorder
I wondered when you'd pop up. Derail, oops I meant give other side.

*Behavioural PD? I think that's getting pissed up and behaving like a twit means ?

*Not heard of that one. Though I've heard of many many other disorders. I don't doubt it's a real thing especially if it's tailor made to excuse indulgent behaviour.

Just found the ignore button on here. Perfect. ☕

Last edited:
Check out the Carla Jenkins Larger than Life thread too! She and Lexx are both weird! Who saw the little girl and Carla's daughter on her Sunday live? Discussing in Nat's room whether she was going to see her topless? Then Less pipes up, 'oh I've already seen Nat topless!' - and meant it - Carla looked a bit mortified for a change! Honestly think they need to tone it down tbh.

I wondered when you'd pop up. Derail, oops I meant give other side.

*Behavioural PD? I think that's getting pissed up and behaving like a twit means ?

*Not heard of that one. Though I've heard of many many other disorders. I don't doubt it's a real thing especially if it's tailor made to excuse indulgent behaviour.

Just found the ignore button on here. Perfect. ☕
Think you're right, Lexx has more disorders than I've ever heard of, she's forever ruining other people's lives, would love to see her and Caroline on one, that would be worth a watch!😂

*Lexx!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Check out the Carla Jenkins Larger than Life thread too! She and Lexx are both weird! Who saw the little girl and Carla's daughter on her Sunday live? Discussing in Nat's room whether she was going to see her topless? Then Less pipes up, 'oh I've already seen Nat topless!' - and meant it - Carla looked a bit mortified for a change! Honestly think they need to tone it down tbh.

Think you're right, Lexx has more disorders than I've ever heard of, she's forever ruining other people's lives, would love to see her and Caroline on one, that would be worth a watch!😂

*Lexx!!!
That is disgusting talk from lexx comment about Nat!!!!

''she's forever ruining other people's lives'' ??

who's lives has she ruined? genuine question as I don't properly follow her ,only odd times when she has caused yet more drama { attention for herself }

I've noticed on Carla's lives lex is always the one to bring up tattle first...she loves attention . But she's only a bit part player to caroline and then carla. without them in her life a few hundred people wouldnt know who lexx was. Drama queen

Last edited:
That is disgusting talk from lexx comment about Nat!!!!

''she's forever ruining other people's lives'' ??

who's lives has she ruined? genuine question as I don't properly follow her ,only odd times when she has caused yet more drama { attention for herself }

I've noticed on Carla's lives lex is always the one to bring up tattle first...she loves attention . But she's only a bit part player to caroline and then carla. without them in her life a few hundred people wouldnt know who lexx was. Drama queen
I didn't mean their actual lives, I was referring to the way Lexx takes over livestreams of other resellers! Prime example was the Hills Sunday night live stream a few months back which was going to be about mental health, she weighed in half cut and they looked mortified! Sorry for the confusion, but it did read like that!!

I didn't mean their actual lives, I was referring to the way Lexx takes over livestreams of other resellers! Prime example was the Hills Sunday night live stream a few months back which was going to be about mental health, she weighed in half cut and they looked mortified! Sorry for the confusion, but it did read like that!!
Oh yes i see what you mean now..hehe

I did think she might have ruined people's lives with her promiscuity until i read your reply .

• Haha
Word of advice to myself and others

if youre going to watch queen of devon videos,dont watch straight after viewing Fawn figures it out . that shrill voice of carolines ...oh my goodness !!! what a horror !!!!

• Haha
Word of advice to myself and others

if youre going to watch queen of devon videos,dont watch straight after viewing Fawn figures it out . that shrill voice of carolines ...oh my goodness !!! what a horror !!!!
Fawn has got more money than sense!! She really gets on my nerves banging on about her happy place! Yeah she lives on a vast farm with horses etc, not in a little scruffy council estate struggling to buy food. Her channel is just continual clothes hauls and expensive useless subscription boxes!

Fawn has got more money than sense!! She really gets on my nerves banging on about her happy place! Yeah she lives on a vast farm with horses etc, not in a little scruffy council estate struggling to buy food. Her channel is just continual clothes hauls and expensive useless subscription boxes!
Is that the woman with the really old husband? He was vaccinated about two days after lockdown!!

• Haha
Fawn!! Is that her real name?? Oh god.- not another Caroline. I can only cope with one😮 I’ll have to have a look!

Fawn!! Is that her real name?? Oh god.- not another Caroline. I can only cope with one😮 I’ll have to have a look!
Out of interest thought I'd pop over to YouTube to have a look. Content wise, very similar, and yes she appears to have large house and open space, but after a few minutes I can tell she's not as bad as Madame Bucket, she sounds more normal and down to earth.

Out of interest thought I'd pop over to YouTube to have a look. Content wise, very similar, and yes she appears to have large house and open space, but after a few minutes I can tell she's not as bad as Madame Bucket, she sounds more normal and down to earth.
I cant' believe Fawn and Caroline are the same age ??!!!

Fawn is so feminine looking ,really pretty face.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.