Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is blue ? i would be worried if any mans 'tip' was the same colour as that honestly - it seems that her hair style / colour / appearance is all part of her personality and her being herself
Agreed. I don't understand the dissing of people for their look just because it's different from the norm in some cases

Reactions: 3
I was enjoying Carlas quick video yesterday it was relaxing an easy to watch till yep lexx opened her mouth an mentioned masturbating like really on a sunday this girl is sex mad! Every convo she has with people she has to make people uncomfy ive never heard lexx have a normal decent conversation in company she can't help herself with the sex chat can she! I think she fancies Steve :sneaky:

Reactions: 2
I was enjoying Carlas quick video yesterday it was relaxing an easy to watch till yep lexx opened her mouth an mentioned masturbating like really on a sunday this girl is sex mad! Every convo she has with people she has to make people uncomfy ive never heard lexx have a normal decent conversation in company she can't help herself with the sex chat can she! I think she fancies Steve :sneaky:
Don't forget she said the C**T word INFRONT of her very own Mother !!

She's depraved along with her 40 year old policeman friend who likes boys .

Birds of a Feather.

Wait what??? Her policemen friend likes boys???
''he likes to F*ck boys up the a*se'' on a LIVE with andrea and nic hills

Also, when she called her Mum a C*NT that was on a LIVE with carla jenkins.

Someone said on here ''I was enjoying Carlas quick video yesterday it was relaxing an easy to watch till yep lexx opened her mouth an mentioned masturbating like really on a sunday ''

******Children and the Vulnerable will probably be hearing this TALK on a Sunday morning from this depraved ,Attention seeking lex woman !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Someone said on here ''I was enjoying Carlas quick video yesterday it was relaxing an easy to watch till yep lexx opened her mouth an mentioned masturbating like really on a sunday ''

******Children and the Vulnerable will probably be hearing this TALK on a Sunday morning from this depraved ,Attention seeking lex woman !!!
I know one Sunday recently they were told a six year old was watching. She dropped the c bomb five minutes later. 🤦‍♀️
That nic and Andrea live was a disaster and a disappointment.

Reactions: 3

There's another thread for Carla and friends on Carla Jenkins Larger than Life...

i
Yeah. She’s looks like a complete skank. Eurgh..
Is there another thread for her channel?

something I'm struggling to understand here, surly its the parents fault if the child watches YouTube content that is not marked as suitable for kids ? after all that's exactly why YouTube made a kids apps.

Perhaps people could elaborate as to why they feel it is wrong for them to swear on their own channels when they are not marked as suitable for children ?

something I'm struggling to understand here, surly its the parents fault if the child watches YouTube content that is not marked as suitable for kids ? after all that's exactly why YouTube made a kids apps.

Perhaps people could elaborate as to why they feel it is wrong for them to swear on their own channels when they are not marked as suitable for children ?
She called her OWN Mother a C.U.N.T during a Sunday Morning LIVE .

defending the indefensible.

Last edited:
She called her OWN Mother a C.U.N.T during a Sunday Morning LIVE .

defending the indefensible.
That word is used in almost every sentence by kids these days, When i use to work in a sixth form it would be the main word i heard. Its lost its meaning over the years and isn't as bad as it use to be.

I am sure Lexx's mother would have said something if she was offended, they seem to have a very jokey/ bantery relationship after all

Reactions: 2
That word is used in almost every sentence by kids these days, When i use to work in a sixth form it would be the main word i heard. Its lost its meaning over the years and isn't as bad as it use to be.
Yeah come on, lighten up. The kids these days are all into stabbing and calling their teachers cunts. My 70 year old mum loves nothing more than when I call her a stupid bleep in the middle of Lidl. It shows everyone how edgy I am and what a great relationship we have. And if you criticise me for that, I'll get my youtube fans to come on here and tell you how silly you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah come on, lighten up. The kids these days are all into stabbing and calling their teachers cunts. My 70 year old mum loves nothing more than when I call her a stupid bleep in the middle of Lidl. It shows everyone how edgy I am and what a great relationship we have. And if you criticise me for that, I'll get my youtube fans to come on here and tell you how silly you are.
Sarcasm or irony can't decide 😂

I think that she is craving attention. It doesn’t matter what kind it is as long as she gets it!! I suspect she’s not a very happy person.

She does seem to not like it when Carla is speaking on her own channel and Lexx doesn't get a word in I really think shes jealous its weird I like Lexx but just tone down her mouth a little she is an odd woman and dont mention sex all damn time just get your leg over on steve for god sake 😂 never knowen someone to eye duck the camera so much then again its lexx 😂

She does seem to not like it when Carla is speaking on her own channel and Lexx doesn't get a word in I really think shes jealous its weird I like Lexx but just tone down her mouth a little she is an odd woman and dont mention sex all damn time just get your leg over on steve for god sake 😂 never knowen someone to eye duck the camera so much then again its lexx 😂
Is this lex 😉

Oh heck no 😂
Maybe someone should start a separate thread for her as it seems quite a few people here watch her. I'm here to read about Caroline, or as my husband calls her " That squeaky voiced woman you watch" !

Reactions: 6
I prefer to watch Carla shes more relaxing can't watch that nic and andrea though something funny about them not in a mean way though 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.