Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Precious stone I've taken a look at Fawn Figures it out and she IS ultra feminine .I think Ashley would like Fawn to match his new car . The other one ( beginning with the letter C ) he could keep in one of Fawn's fields ...oink oink

Does anyone wonder why Carla Jenkins is friends with Mrs Bucket? They are so far apart in personality. Most of Carla’s friends are like her, down to earth with no airs and graces. Does she feel somewhat honoured that a rich snob would make friends with her? I look at Bucket and get the impression she likes to be Lady Bountiful, bestowing her favours on someone much less fortunate than herself. She thinks it makes her look good.
I always get a strange vibe when they film together, Carla tries too hard and Caroline goes all quiet and shy, very odd. Yes, I think they're trying to show that different social classes can mix!!!! Check out more Carla stuff on her Carla Jenkins Larger than life thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always get a strange vibe when they film together, Carla tries too hard and Caroline goes all quiet and shy, very odd. Yes, I think they're trying to show that different social classes can mix!!!! Check out more Carla stuff on her Carla Jenkins Larger than life thread.
It's very interesting isnt it? Their friendship.

I would suggest that in an old vlog, that they bring out one another's bullying nature. There's one particular video on buckets channel whereby they're are ridiculing a volunteer in a charity shop. Apparently they should keep 'slow' staff in the back and not on the tills .Carla jenkins , was kept waiting at the checkout . How her and Bucket tried to stifle their laughter retelling the tale.

Imagine if one of her subs was a parent/ relative of someone given an opportunity to serve the public in a charity shop no less and then seeing online these two twats gwarrfing .

Just one of a few observations of these not very nice people.

What goes around comes around

Reactions: 5
Yes... you have hit the nail on the head! I never see old Caroline sitting at Carla's table and enjoying a cuppa... mmmm.... I wonder why :) ....!!?

Reactions: 4
Yes... you have hit the nail on the head! I never see old Caroline sitting at Carla's table and enjoying a cuppa... mmmm.... I wonder why :) ....!!?
She'd have to fight off the dogs first, and then deep clean the kitchen again, and of course she'd be offered a meringue bar with her cuppa as Carla buys them in bulk!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wish she’s go abroad on holiday. The abroad hols vlogs are the best. All five star this and that. She swans around in her element. Comedy gold. 😀

• Haha
Why does Lexx have the same hair colour and style of mans ‘tip’. I can’t even watch Caroline’s puppet face and moaning

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does Lexx have the same hair colour and style of mans ‘tip’. I can’t even watch Caroline’s puppet face and moaning
Lexx always looks like she needs a good wash and that nose rings looks like she has snot hanging from her nose 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Lex looks like she’s always been dragged through a hedge backwards. For Gods sake tidy yourself up. And must we have the tablet ritual every morning?

Reactions: 1
Her hair is blue ? i would be worried if any mans 'tip' was the same colour as that honestly - it seems that her hair style / colour / appearance is all part of her personality and her being herself

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.