Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see the live at Lexxs place Carla raged at poor Josh i'm new to them but I don't know if that was her trueself coming out after rumours of her were being a bully I was kind of shocked joking or not she shouldn't of spoken like that if she knew it was live so im hoping it was a bit of banter as Josh went quiet :oops:
I haven't watched it but they do indulge in a lot of banter between themselves

Anyone see the live at Lexxs place Carla raged at poor Josh i'm new to them but I don't know if that was her trueself coming out after rumours of her were being a bully I was kind of shocked joking or not she shouldn't of spoken like that if she knew it was live so im hoping it was a bit of banter as Josh went quiet :oops:
Do you have a time stamp for Carla's rage at Josh as it's such a long video and I can't bring myself to watch it all. Thanks

Reactions: 3
i think it was around the time of Josh trying to pronounce words and Carla sort of raised her voice im new to the gang so I didnt know if this is normal banter with them:LOL:

Reactions: 1
I enjoy watching Carla’s channel but OMG, PLEASE keep that God awful, screechy Bucket woman out of the waffle. I can’t stand the sight of that podgy, self entitled snob.

• Haha
I enjoy watching Carla’s channel but OMG, PLEASE keep that God awful, screechy Bucket woman out of the waffle. I can’t stand the sight of that podgy, self entitled snob.
Lol. I thought they looked as though they were having fun

Wow I've just found a real life Hyacynth Bouquet. She's a fifty something lady, who lives an affluent lifestyle with multiple holidays abroad and cruises. She lives in a lovely house in the south (I forget the exact location). She has a husband and an adult son who still lives at home. She's a curvy lady and does regular fashion hauls. She often joins with other vloggers and does challengers where they pick clothes for the other two ladies to try on. Caroline always chooses unflattering outfits for the larger of her friends to try on, which comes across as mean.

When I first watched her I thought it must be a parody, or a piss take of Keeping Up Appearances. She vlogs at least once a week, so I think she must be genuine. I can't decide whether I like her or not..... What do you reckon to her ?
OMG, I can’t believe there’s a thread on this silly bint. She popped up on my recommendations a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was a parody account! I couldn’t believe it when I realised it was actually a real person😂 Thrilled there’s a thread. Gonna get a coffee and settle down for a read.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol. I thought they looked as though they were having fun
You’re right They were having fun. I watched it and don’t remember Carla shouting at Josh. They have a lot of banter between them and I think Carla and Lexx are very fond of Josh so there was nothing nasty going on.

Well that was a revelation! Passed a good hour reading this thread. 😀. Bucket always screams Tory wife at me! She is an utter frump. Why does she keep doing those godawful try ons?😌
I’ve also watched Carla Jenkins, and have no idea at all why they are friends. Also that lexx women is weird. Always looks like she needs a good scrub.

Well that was a revelation! Passed a good hour reading this thread. 😀. Bucket always screams Tory wife at me! She is an utter frump. Why does she keep doing those godawful try ons?😌
I’ve also watched Carla Jenkins, and have no idea at all why they are friends. Also that lexx women is weird. Always looks like she needs a good scrub.
I watched Carla and Caroline together on the vlog and although they have different lifestyles they obviously share the same sense of humour and enjoy similar things. I guess it's like many of our own friendships, we're not all the same but have things in common. I enjoyed seeing Caroline let her hair down and have a good giggle. I don't think Carla would let her get away with any high falutins !!

Agree. She's definitely a Tory wife ! I think her husband comes across as more snobby and judgemental than her though

I watched Carla and Caroline together on the vlog and although they have different lifestyles they obviously share the same sense of humour and enjoy similar things. I guess it's like many of our own friendships, we're not all the same but have things in common. I enjoyed seeing Caroline let her hair down and have a good giggle. I don't think Carla would let her get away with any high falutins !!

Agree. She's definitely a Tory wife ! I think her husband comes across as more snobby and judgemental than her though
yes the husband is a tool!

Reactions: 2
She isnt losing weight anymore! since the rules relaxed shes been going out a lot,eating and drinking
How then does she manage to have a patreon channel, charging £5 a month , titled a "health and wellbeing " channel?
its a joke! ive looked at the amount of subs she has for it and it will be bringing in over £400 a month!! what idiots these people are!!

She isnt losing weight anymore! since the rules relaxed shes been going out a lot,eating and drinking
How then does she manage to have a patreon channel, charging £5 a month , titled a "health and wellbeing " channel?
its a joke! ive looked at the amount of subs she has for it and it will be bringing in over £400 a month!! what idiots these people are!!
I never fail to be astonished at how stupid and gullible some people are! You see it on u tube all the time.

You’re right. Mrs Bucket is a true blue Tory snob! She makes snide comments about anyone doing work for her, especially if it’s not up to her high standards, but she can’t take criticism in any form, otherwise she goes into meltdown.

I've just seen Carla jenkins youtube .poor buddy was attacked by an akita.the akita was on her lead ,but managed to escape her collar . was buddy was off lead and ran up to the other dog .sometimes that happens with dogs ,its terrible.so sad. poor carla hope she wasnt injured when she was trying to save her little dog.shocking .

I've just seen Carla jenkins youtube .poor buddy was attacked by an akita.the akita was on her lead ,but managed to escape her collar . was buddy was off lead and ran up to the other dog .sometimes that happens with dogs ,its terrible.so sad. poor carla hope she wasnt injured when she was trying to save her little dog.shocking .
I think Nat was walking Buddy at the time. Carla was very balanced in her interaction with the dog owners who sound like the kind of people you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of

Not sure Carla was balanced at all! In her follow up video it sounded as if she was scared to report it due to 'keeping her other dogs safe". Also, how will she feel if the same dogs who go unreported decide to attack a toddler next time? I'd never forgive myself! Also I get the feeling that she and Hyacinth go out to show how a posh and a not posh can still sell on eBay!!!

As an aside,- how on earth do people make money doing this eBay reselling.
Every man and his dog seems to be doing it at the moment!
Another u tuber I follow occasionally has started to do it now. Honestly, do they all just copy one another? It’s pathetic!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.