Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! She’s like a parody of a MC middle aged woman.....someone Victoria Wood would have come up with!
One of those Victoria Wood characters that Victoria said bought a leotard and then said ‘oooh must have a handbag to go with it’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha ha fair play to Lexx, look how she ended her video today (Monday 4th Jan) coincidence? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lexx you naughty girl at the end of that video. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Hyacinth will be fuming....but funny af.

Sad news though, Bucket won't be getting her haircut tomorrow morning.....and she is already waivering on her health kick/dry January. Wonder whether the Patreon has a minimum membership term? (I know nothing about how it works)

Reactions: 3
Caroline done a sponsored video with Bellelilly about a week or so ago! She’s now selling the items she loved so much on her eBay! So she throws it out there that all her viewers should shop with them.... however it’s not good enough for her 🙄
F1292AD2-DAEF-4F60-9B8C-724A9159CA3F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Caroline done a sponsored video with Bellelilly about a week or so ago! She’s now selling the items she loved so much on her eBay! So she throws it out there that all her viewers should shop with them.... however it’s not good enough for her 🙄
View attachment 372636
Just like Hyacinth, she only wears clothes by companies with the Royal Warrant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 372636
Is it against the rules on here for you to tell us her ebay shop name?

Reactions: 1
Is it against the rules on here for you to tell us her ebay shop name?
You can just search the item description and you'll find her no probs. I noticed she had changed her sellers address (a legal requirement) to hubby's office rather than the 80s cruise ship.
Then you can have a butchers at the other stuff she sells......second hand shoes and mother of the bride outfits mainly along with some other random stuff.
Looking at her 858 items, I can see why business has slowed down. I am not snobby about second hand, but I don't think I'd buy a secondhand M&S bikini.

She did switch accounts a few years back...she was running a private and business account. Now I can only find the "newer" business account. I can't remember the story behind the change of accounts.

Last edited:
carla how are car boots allowed to happen and this ollie they always talk about its kinda odd he is so young watching middle aged woman

as for caroline shes a strange one been watching her recently a lot more i can not get her head around her
I wouldn’t want to get anything round her ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can just search the item description and you'll find her no probs. I noticed she had changed her sellers address (a legal requirement) to hubby's office rather than the 80s cruise ship.
Then you can have a butchers at the other stuff she sells......second hand shoes and mother of the bride outfits mainly along with some other random stuff.
Looking at her 858 items, I can see why business has slowed down. I am not snobby about second hand, but I don't think I'd buy a secondhand M&S bikini.

She did switch accounts a few years back...she was running a private and business account. Now I can only find the "newer" business account. I can't remember the story behind the change of accounts.
I think I remember something about moving to another account because she was concerned about 'oversharing' and viewers copying what she was selling plus viewing her items without buying them (there was something about having a high number of views on an item on ebay without it selling affecting your ranking in search results).

I think I remember something about moving to another account because she was concerned about 'oversharing' and viewers copying what she was selling plus viewing her items without buying them (there was something about having a high number of views on an item on ebay without it selling affecting your ranking in search results).
How funny that she thought people might copy her by selling M&S jumpers and BHS black trousers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lexx you naughty girl at the end of that video. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Hyacinth will be fuming....but funny af.

Sad news though, Bucket won't be getting her haircut tomorrow morning.....and she is already waivering on her health kick/dry January. Wonder whether the Patreon has a minimum membership term? (I know nothing about how it works)
What did lex say? I missed it

Reactions: 1
What did lex say? I missed it
It's not what she said, it's what she did. She had the Keeping up Appearances on the TV and cut to it a couple of times, deliberately. Not even sure whether when she cut back to the TV on the last shot there was a miaow from Lexx??? Or just a strange noise. Made me chuckle when I saw it tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooh ouch 😂

It's not what she said, it's what she did. She had the Keeping up Appearances on the TV and cut to it a couple of times, deliberately. Not even sure whether when she cut back to the TV on the last shot there was a miaow from Lexx??? Or just a strange noise. Made me chuckle when I saw it tho.

Yeah Monday daytime there were posts on here about Keeping up Appearances and then what would have been recorded Monday evening, she showed a few clips of Hyacinth Bucket at the very end of her vlog. Lexx has a self-confessed dark sense of humour so it looked like she was poking fun at what was being said on here. It was funny 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.