Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d have to be a bit of an idiot to subscribe to her patreon. She obviously knows nothing about health. She’s a fat, frumpy woman with terrible skin. Is she really going to charge people to listen to the crap that she’s read on some quackery website and insta?
She talks a variety of nonsense and her avid followers take everything she says as gospel.... Talk about gullible 🙄🤔 Jesus!!

Reactions: 6
What a surprise she has so much anxiety and depression, a common ailment of one whose life revolves around money. Even when she is focusing on her health she has pound signs in her eyes. She has so much materialistic wealth yet what an unhappy person she is. She has replied to a comment on the video saying you wouldn’t start a new job and not get paid, has she never heard of the concept of volunteering???

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What a surprise she has so much anxiety and depression, a common ailment of one whose life revolves around money. Even when she is focusing on her health she has pound signs in her eyes. She has so much materialistic wealth yet what an unhappy person she is. She has replied to a comment on the video saying you wouldn’t start a new job and not get paid, has she never heard of the concept of volunteering???
Tunnel Vision.... No change there for her

I only watched her YouTube channel for the first time yesterday.......what an odd looking house! That big white staircase in the middle of her sitting/dining room! It looks like it would take you down to the engine room in the Queen Mary! She’s unbearable into the bargain

• Haha
I only watched her YouTube channel for the first time yesterday.......what an odd looking house! That big white staircase in the middle of her sitting/dining room! It looks like it would take you down to the engine room in the Queen Mary! She’s unbearable into the bargain
The view is nice but it’s one fugly house. Engine room lol 😂

Reactions: 4
carla how are car boots allowed to happen and this ollie they always talk about its kinda odd he is so young watching middle aged woman

as for caroline shes a strange one been watching her recently a lot more i can not get her head around her

Reactions: 1
carla how are car boots allowed to happen and this ollie they always talk about its kinda odd he is so young watching middle aged woman

as for caroline shes a strange one been watching her recently a lot more i can not get her head around her
Because she is in tier 3. also if you think Caroline is strange why watch.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, ship ahoy!!! To the basement where the money safe resides and all her opinions

Reactions: 3
Someone clearly cares about tattle enough to watch it for comments during a live.

But as I said before, I no longer waste my time watching these people.

Yeah, ship ahoy!!! To the basement where the money safe resides and all her opinions
No that's in her bedroom that was shown in a video. 💰💰💰
(to make it clear, she didn't go "here's the safe", it was in back of the shot).

Reactions: 1
She obviously thinks she’s far too important to discuss her health problems with her subscribers (why mention them in the first place). You have to pay for the privilege of finding out what’s up with her. Personally, I couldn’t care less.

• Heart
She obviously thinks she’s far too important to discuss her health problems with her subscribers (why mention them in the first place). You have to pay for the privilege of finding out what’s up with her. Personally, I couldn’t care less.
Yes indeed that’s exactly what I thought. Either put up or shut up.

I recall watching a few videos where she said she was a cousin to Edward's wife. How many times removed (in terms of cousins) I am not sure. These videos were a few years back when she was full on eBay.

I recall watching a few videos where she said she was a cousin to Edward's wife. How many times removed (in terms of cousins) I am not sure. These videos were a few years back when she was full on eBay.
I bet Edwards wife cringes at being related to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she's still as obnoxious as ever. Nothing had changed with the Bucket woman. You know she grits her teeth as she replies to some of her subs in a "fake nice" manner.

I see she's still as obnoxious as ever. Nothing had changed with the Bucket woman. You know she grits her teeth as she replies to some of her subs in a "fake nice" manner.
She strikes me as thinking that she is better than literally everyone. Even people that are apparently her friends I would say she feels that she is superior to them.

I agree, I watch with morbid fascination. I sometimes can't believe she's being serious, or if she's an Alan Partridge type character 🤣🤣🤣
Haha that’s so funny! She so is just like an Alan Partridge character 😂

Yes! She’s like a parody of a MC middle aged woman.....someone Victoria Wood would have come up with!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.