Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...there's no wayyyy she's only 53 !!! 63 more like !!!
The way she dresses really ages her. I’m not sure if it’s because she’s fat but she does dress like an overweight 60 year old who buys her clothes from M&S

In her latest vlog was quite surprised she talked about going to the doctors surgery and chemist before she’d even submitted her second day PCR test. So say she caught the c word in Greece, came home, spread it about in the doctors, the chemists, Asda and wherever else she went and then received a positive test result? Bad luck anyone who was in contact with her on day one!

Reactions: 7
The way she dresses really ages her. I’m not sure if it’s because she’s fat but she does dress like an overweight 60 year old who buys her clothes from M&S

In her latest vlog was quite surprised she talked about going to the doctors surgery and chemist before she’d even submitted her second day PCR test. So say she caught the c word in Greece, came home, spread it about in the doctors, the chemists, Asda and wherever else she went and then received a positive test result? Bad luck anyone who was in contact with her on day one!
I thought that too about the pcr test. It didn't seem very logical to go out and about first 😱

Reactions: 6
Bonmarche... the epitome of a granny clothes shop! Second only to Peacocks.

The word fashion and Bonmarche don’t even go together!

If she’s so rich why doesn’t she buy decent clothes rather that crappy fast fashion from places like New Look etc?
Swanning around posh hotels in £7.99 tops with a fake Kate Spade bag 😂

Reactions: 8
I didn't think that any of those tops were particularly flattering. Sometimes with a larger figure it actually looks better to have something slightly more fitted

Reactions: 1
I tend not to watch her “try-on” videos but I saw one recent video where she was wearing a green top with stars on it. Awful it was !

Honestly, my nan was in her nineties when she died and even she said Bon Marche was for old people

• Haha
I didn't think that any of those tops were particularly flattering. Sometimes with a larger figure it actually looks better to have something slightly more fitted
That one with the star and the sequins down the centre looked hideous (as just a garment), it might as well have said "here's my stomach" on it. On that note I saw someone wearing that top in the supermarket this morning and it look better fitting on them, more flat than Madame buckets.

She seems to be becoming a caricature of herself, she talks more and more like a monty python character and the facial expressions omg, she has no concept of living in the real world at all, so smug as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh that's nice, brag about all the houses you've lived in and the property you own. Lovely going Hyacinth, now pop off and get your candlight supper ready.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh that's nice, brag about all the houses you've lived in and the property you own. Lovely going Hyacinth, now pop off and get your candlight supper ready.
She is so out of touch... and tone deaf.

As long as she can brag about something, whether it’s her house, her holiday, her clothes, she’s happy.

Her channel is purely to showoff and brag about her life to her viewers, because she has no friends that she has round that she can showoff to... well except for Daisy (Onslow’s wife) on the odd occasion she comes down from Bristol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She and her mate Carla are hilarious! Caroline pretending to be under 60 and Carla pretending to be under 20 stone!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, her channel is all about showing off! It’s cringe because it’s the sort of thing you’d expect from more of the 20 something u tubers, not a woman of her years. It’s crass really!

The comment about Carla being like onslow’s wife is bloody hilarious, and completely spot out on😬

I've just watched the house one and found it quite interesting but OMG, the clunky editing and "moist" mouth noises almost pushed me over the edge 😅

Reactions: 3
I can't get over just how much she IS bucket ! Watching her latest vlog is like a full on episode ...all that is missing is her dad chasing after one of the nurses 😂

I did feel sorry for her as it must be difficult making arrangements for her dad then the bucket side of her took over !

Reactions: 2
“You should get it anyway, whether you need it or not”

There speaks a true consumeristic twit.

When the rest of the world are downsizing and reducing consumption, tone-deaf puppet mouth Caroline continues to promote fast fashion and cheap made-in-China cr*p.

What a message she puts out, “lets keep polluting the planet by buying stuff we don’t need”.

“You should get it anyway, whether you need it or not”

There speaks a true consumeristic twit.

When the rest of the world are downsizing and reducing consumption, tone-deaf puppet mouth Caroline continues to promote fast fashion and cheap made-in-China cr*p.

What a message she puts out, “lets keep polluting the planet by buying stuff we don’t need”.
Bucket woman is doing a live on YouTube.

She's against over consumption at Christmas. The other 364 days of the Year must be exempt then. You cannot make it up.

Deluded bint.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.