Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately her Cherryz haul is ruined by her son behaving like an entitled pr1ck all the way through…

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately her Cherryz haul is ruined by her son behaving like an entitled pr1ck all the way through…
I thought he was quite sweet, a typical student ! I had to laugh at Mr m trying to get in on the act though, could have done without that 😒

Reactions: 1
He reeks of midlife crisis and there's no wayyyy she's only 53 !!! 63 more like !!!
I'm finding Ashley really irritating at the moment. The attention seeking is rather sad. Haven't made up my mind about the son yet! Nearly time for their holiday to Greece. I can't wait😀

Reactions: 6
I'm finding Ashley really irritating at the moment. The attention seeking is rather sad. Haven't made up my mind about the son yet! Nearly time for their holiday to Greece. I can't wait😀
She also popped up on Carla Jenkins weekly, she gets everywhere! Check out Carla Jenkins Larger than Life thread! One is as bad as the other tbh...

Yeah. She’s looks like a complete skank. Eurgh..
It's probably because she never changes that bloody leather skirt..... I love Lexx though! The Nose ring of a bull, the neck of a turkey and the hair of a slightly confused pensioner, who after walking around around town with their slightly soiled tena ladies has stumbled into the free training day for junior stylists, a stylist who has a massive hangover and a phd in can't be arsed.

Why oh why do we watch, it's like some morbid curiosity! PT Barnham and his freak show lives on!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's probably because she never changes that bloody leather skirt..... I love Lexx though! The Nose ring of a bull, the neck of a turkey and the hair of a slightly confused pensioner, who after walking around around town with their slightly soiled tena ladies has stumbled into the free training day for junior stylists, a stylist who has a massive hangover and a phd in can't be arsed.

Why oh why do we watch, it's like some morbid curiosity! PT Barnham and his freak show lives on!
Are we really still calling people with septum piercings bulls?I didn't realise we'd traveled back in time 15 years

Reactions: 2

Did you notice her chin on the vlog it got big and freaked me out a little is it because shes on this keto thing if it is I don't think ill bother trying it her chin has got huge

Wonder if the tiler was injured or "injured"?

To me sounds like they (builders) changed their minds and pulled out.

Typical bucket woman. Majority of Country Need fuel for Important stuff ..you know .......like work..hospital visits ..caring for Vulnerable etc etc and She's just stated that she needs to fill up because she's only got a quarter of a tank to get her to Gatwick !

Just sums her up perfectly. Brilliant !!

Reactions: 4
Typical bucket woman. Majority of Country Need fuel for Important stuff ..you know .......like work..hospital visits ..caring for Vulnerable etc etc and She's just stated that she needs to fill up because she's only got a quarter of a tank to get her to Gatwick !

Just sums her up perfectly. Brilliant !!
What a nasty little lady she is! Bit like her shopping buddy Carla, note they don't holiday together though! Caroline wouldn't entertain it!

• Heart
She’s unbearable! I can’t listen to her, her voice really irritates me. And her husband who thinks he’s so funny 😬 I think even she finds him embarrassing.

Her voice is really irritating. ! Her chin does seem to have got bigger. It’s really strange!
I can’t wait to see her holiday vlog! She’s in Greece at the moment with Ashley.😀

In Greece on holiday after talking about the Q tips being made of paper yet they’re in a plastic box ‘not very environmentally friendly’ these you tubers see a passing bandwagon, jump on say the right words and think they so woke. Oh! And that William is really annoying too…

Reactions: 2
Her voice is really irritating. ! Her chin does seem to have got bigger. It’s really strange!
I can’t wait to see her holiday vlog! She’s in Greece at the moment with Ashley.😀
In her latest Instagram photo she looks like a 1980s probation officer, who would wear that on holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god!! Will have to check her insta out😮 Is her name the same as on her u tube?

Found her.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.