Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe someone should start a separate thread for her as it seems quite a few people here watch her. I'm here to read about Caroline, or as my husband calls her " That squeaky voiced woman you watch" !
I agree. I’m getting a bit confused on who is being discussed in some of the comments. Lex and the others need to have a separate thread.

Reactions: 3
I agree. I’m getting a bit confused on who is being discussed in some of the comments. Lex and the others need to have a separate thread.
Carla does have her own thread, I'm not sure why she's discussed on Mrs Bouquet's thread?

Carla does have her own thread, I'm not sure why she's discussed on Mrs Bouquet's thread?

I prefer to watch Carla shes more relaxing can't watch that nic and andrea though something funny about them not in a mean way though 😂
I thought this too.I have tried repeatedly to watch them but something just makes me uncomfortable

That is disgusting talk from lexx comment about Nat!!!!

''she's forever ruining other people's lives'' ??

who's lives has she ruined? genuine question as I don't properly follow her ,only odd times when she has caused yet more drama { attention for herself }

I've noticed on Carla's lives lex is always the one to bring up tattle first...she loves attention . But she's only a bit part player to caroline and then carla. without them in her life a few hundred people wouldnt know who lexx was. Drama queen
She ruined Nic's live once - she turned up very very pissed and was a major embarrassment to herself and others. It was a really uncomfortable watch. needless to say the live had to be scrapped and was never left up for people to watch at a later date which. It was really poor taste from lexx too as it was all about Mental health.

I wish Lexx had her own thread....although she'd love that, wouldn't she.

I also want one (and have previously requested but was ignored) for George Ross too because this is one bigheaded little prick i cannot stand!!!

Last edited:
I'm just amazed at the quantity of clothes she buys, when does she ever get a chance to wear them all? Often it's just repeats of items she's bought the year previous like cardigans, jeans etc. Surely they last longer than 6 months before needing replacing!

Agree - so many new clothes and make up. The clothes are usually collaborations so I never watch these.

Reactions: 1

Yes, some new posts over on her thread, interested to hear what others think!

I wish she'd cover her bloody mouth when she yawns . Rude witch . Wasn't she taught any manners ??

It wouldn’t be so bad if she had any style or taste. Unfortunately she has neither.
Yes and to top it off her latest video is a Cherryz ad which every YouTuber but the cat has been offered - high end standards slipping there Caroline !

Yes and to top it off her latest video is a Cherryz ad which every YouTuber but the cat has been offered - high end standards slipping there Caroline !
She's done 2 Cherryz ads now, she did one in lockdown a year ago

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.