Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what's worse, the cardigan or trago mills (it's a depressing dump).

It seems that the comments about buying from charity shops made on here have not gone unnoticed on a certain persons YouTube.
Nothing worse than a wet Sunday at Trago. Its fine for DIY and pet bits and I've managed to get Emma Bridgwater stuff (years ago, before everyone blogger and their dog was buying it all) but the majority of the people who shop there are the dregs of society who stand in your way constantly.

Another exciting gross fashion haul from mrs bucket. To think she’s only in her 50s and already dressing like that.
The dark green dress with the brooch at 13 minutes makes her look like grandmother at the christening. It's the dresses fault.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone wonder why Carla Jenkins is friends with Mrs Bucket? They are so far apart in personality. Most of Carla’s friends are like her, down to earth with no airs and graces. Does she feel somewhat honoured that a rich snob would make friends with her? I look at Bucket and get the impression she likes to be Lady Bountiful, bestowing her favours on someone much less fortunate than herself. She thinks it makes her look good.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone wonder why Carla Jenkins is friends with Mrs Bucket? They are so far apart in personality. Most of Carla’s friends are like her, down to earth with no airs and graces. Does she feel somewhat honoured that a rich snob would make friends with her? I look at Bucket and get the impression she likes to be Lady Bountiful, bestowing her favours on someone much less fortunate than herself. She thinks it makes her look good.
Carla wouldn't give hyacynth a minute of her time if she hadn't been any use to her (reselling usefulness). Its a one sided friendship.

My local high Street Charity shop has a sign up now stating no resellers, trade people etc. This seems to be a growing nation wide trend as this is not the first time I've heard of this . It makes sense I guess. Let those most needy have access to goods given with the best intention.

Reactions: 5
True.
And I kind of feel sorry for the way she (CJ) has been treated in the past on here. I’ve actually warmed to her now. She may have a strong opinion on some matters but it’s almost as if I can see that now as she’s “down to earth”. If I could turn back the clock and take back anything bad I said about her I would. It’s just that she is associated with people who are a bad influence (but hey, they’re her friends, sure we all have ones that are a bad influence). Such as the aforementioned Mrs M (I’ll never change opinion on the bucket woman), and sorry but I’m still not terribly keen on the Welsh, don’t know why... but I still want to be civil and not be rude.

So, can’t believe I’m doing this but I’m going to own up and say that some of last year I was going through a very tough time with mental health. I look back on some of my posts I made here and think “that’s not really me, why would I put that”

Carla, I’m really really sorry...
Pt 2...

As I know you've seen this, thanks for your acknowledgement and "clearing the air".
My MH is getting there, still have bad days, but starting now to get the help I need.
Watching you is like a breath of fresh air and your weight loss vids have given me the inspiration to kick start that.
Sometimes I wish I had never found this place.

Thank you x

Reactions: 4
I love Carlas vlogs and I think she has done amazingly well with her weight loss.

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else looking forward to seeing Carolines new car ? She said she'd show it when they go away

Forgot to add the garden is massive .I didnt realise it was that big

I always felt they screwed over the older people They got their house from. Granted it was out of date and needs a lot of work. I definitely don’t have the same taste as her. And the house still needs a lot of work. what they have done has taken years so I don’t think they’re that well off. e I remember the tour where her little guest house is just Loaded with crap for her to resell
whether it’s true or not I’m not sure but I’ve read several times that she is many steps away as related to Charles‘s Camila .
Lex is definitely an odd bird. Her moms a little out there too. Very immature.

I like the way Carl is so nice to her mom. I think it’s odd that her kids in the mid 20s still live at home and in the driveway in a van and not on their own. But Maybe that is how she gets to keep the government housing. I absolutely cannot stand the lives on Sunday. Can not watch those. I think the friendship with Josh is very strange. In my last rant is I do not like how on her page she says how you can send her donations to keep her channel going. I know lots of people send her free stuff. She said a while back that YouTube was her main moneymaker now over eBay

And I left out of my Mrs M. rant. who is that freaking busy works so hard that takes a nap nearly every day during the middle of the day. or sits to read a book????

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Referring to the gardener as a man with a gammy arm. Could have worded that a little bit more respectfully the puppet faced old shrew

Reactions: 7
Pt 2...

As I know you've seen this, thanks for your acknowledgement and "clearing the air".
My MH is getting there, still have bad days, but starting now to get the help I need.
Watching you is like a breath of fresh air and your weight loss vids have given me the inspiration to kick start that.
Sometimes I wish I had never found this place.

Thank you x
I saw where she addressed you in her haul as seeing this and said it was ok 🙂

Reactions: 3
Referring to the gardener as a man with a gammy arm. Could have worded that a little bit more respectfully the puppet faced old shrew
I agree. I actually did a double take when I heard her say that. Terrible

I always felt they screwed over the older people They got their house from. Granted it was out of date and needs a lot of work. I definitely don’t have the same taste as her. And the house still needs a lot of work. what they have done has taken years so I don’t think they’re that well off. e I remember the tour where her little guest house is just Loaded with crap for her to resell
whether it’s true or not I’m not sure but I’ve read several times that she is many steps away as related to Charles‘s Camila .
Lex is definitely an odd bird. Her moms a little out there too. Very immature.

I like the way Carl is so nice to her mom. I think it’s odd that her kids in the mid 20s still live at home and in the driveway in a van and not on their own. But Maybe that is how she gets to keep the government housing. I absolutely cannot stand the lives on Sunday. Can not watch those. I think the friendship with Josh is very strange. In my last rant is I do not like how on her page she says how you can send her donations to keep her channel going. I know lots of people send her free stuff. She said a while back that YouTube was her main moneymaker now over eBay

And I left out of my Mrs M. rant. who is that freaking busy works so hard that takes a nap nearly every day during the middle of the day. or sits to read a book????
I really do hope they didn't screw over the older people (previous home owners) as well. It might some way to explaining the bad karma she receives.

I'm about to watch Caroline's latest vlog, a trip away.I Hope to see the fast, red car 😊🚗

Last edited:
She doesn’t have any respect for the working class, they are beneath her. Fat snob.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm watching Lady Karenoline's Video . there is no fast sportie car as it was raining . I must state she's lost loads of weight .some of her clothes were massive on her .

I'm watching Lady Karenoline's Video . there is no fast sportie car as it was raining . I must state she's lost loads of weight .some of her clothes were massive on her .
Yes she's looking really good. I do wish she'd stop pinning her fringe to the back of her head though, it doesn't really look right to me

Reactions: 2
Yes she's looking really good. I do wish she'd stop pinning her fringe to the back of her head though, it doesn't really look right to me
She does doesnt she ?!

She doesn’t have any respect for the working class, they are beneath her. Fat snob.
I wonder why she thinks she can look down as she isnt exactly someone anyone would look up to .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
she's having a moan about tescos. click & collect they no longer load her car ,she has to do it herself. deliveries, the driver no longer brings it into her kitchen .she now has to climb the stairs with shopping herself. what was interesting watching, she checked herself for a split second and realised how she sounded so made it all about covid and the lack of human interaction.lady,if youre reading here do you own bloody shopping and that way you will have the human interaction that you claim to crave. rumbled.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.