Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am watching her latest blog, she’s not pleased because the Tesco worker didn’t load her bags into her car!! She’s 52 FFS! Not an elderly infirm woman, she really is up her own arse!

Reactions: 4
As far as money can’t buy taste or class Mrs M and Emma Drew share the same taste in wallpaper...just leaving that comparison there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's posted a photo on Facebook and looks Really good, her healthier lifestyle is suiting her 👍

Reactions: 1
when did she start her patreon? she has 33 posts up ,not all of them videos. is that about right for a fiver a month subscription?

She’s just confirmed on latest blog that her mum and the mum of Sophie, Countess of Wessex are cousins.

Reactions: 2
Wow ..Really ??? so Caroline has blue blood ?? thats amazing . all her followers will be impressed .

• Haha
article-2564907-0CE92F7600000578-584_306x423.jpg

''How she used Royal name to boost her profits ''

Apple does'nt fall far from the tree

Greedy Caroline ,Princess potato head of Devon

• Haha
She'll be at Palace next getting a dame hood. Services to ebay.

Her and Ashley arriving into Palace courtyard in their New flash car.

The Queen watching on appalled. Hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OMG This lady is litrally her from keeping up appearences program . The likeness is uncanny . Did I hear correctly , she actually said out LOUD that she doesnt put her glasses in the dishwasher as they are made of crystal ? please tell me this lady is a wind up .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Crystal glasses aren’t that unusual to be fair... you can’t put them in the dishwasher... just saying...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Crystal glasses aren’t that unusual to be fair... you can’t put them in the dishwasher... just saying...
Went over their head. Completely. 😉

Oh dear. Oh never mind. Can't be arsed explaining Forget it. There's always one, Just saying 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Went over their head. Completely. 😉

Oh dear. Oh never mind. Can't be arsed explaining Forget it. There's always one, Just saying 🙄
I think you need to have watched Keeping Up Appearances to get the joke you made. I have and I do. We have our very own Hyacinth Bucket with her family connections and her upwardly mobile son. It's uncanny 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I think you need to have watched Keeping Up Appearances to get the joke you made. I have and I do. We have our very own Hyacinth Bucket with her family connections and her upwardly mobile son. It's uncanny 🤣🤣
So funny 🤣

• Heart
Anyone see the live at Lexxs place Carla raged at poor Josh i'm new to them but I don't know if that was her trueself coming out after rumours of her were being a bully I was kind of shocked joking or not she shouldn't of spoken like that if she knew it was live so im hoping it was a bit of banter as Josh went quiet :oops:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.