Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't sit well with me that a well off woman makes her money by buying things cheaply from charity shops in order to make more money out of them, when those shops are set up to help people who don't always have a lot of money.
Some of the stuff she buys at a cheap price would be a godsend to some families
It's galling isn't it?!

The other week she'd bought, from a charity shop , two pairs of boy's branded school shoes. I could have wept as I thought how a mother of a young child would be so happy to find them in a charity shop. It could have made such a huge difference to the family budget.

To fund a luxury holiday that once she's back home two minutes she's moaning again about needing yet another holiday. And all off the back of generous donors.

Reactions: 7
It's galling isn't it?!

The other week she'd bought, from a charity shop , two pairs of boy's branded school shoes. I could have wept as I thought how a mother of a young child would be so happy to find them in a charity shop. It could have made such a huge difference to the family budget.

To fund a luxury holiday that once she's back home two minutes she's moaning again about needing yet another holiday. And all off the back of generous donors.
Yes exactly, it just seems wrong :(

Reactions: 3
She's having 3 weekends away in June! Some people get one a year, if they're lucky.

Yet she'll be the first to moan if we end up back in lockdown cos the variants spread!

Reactions: 2
Hey !

I 'm watching Carla Jenkins latest offering and she's taking a break guys. That coincides with the reopening of indoor eating etc. I was looking forward to watching all her pub meals during the week . I guess her followers will continue to buy her a coffee this way.

• Haha
Hey !

I 'm watching Carla Jenkins latest offering and she's taking a break guys. That coincides with the reopening of indoor eating etc. I was looking forward to watching all her pub meals during the week . I guess her followers will continue to buy her a coffee this way.
Ahem... Emma drew and her depression that cured itself enough for 2 meals out, cinema and a trip to the range.

also noted the number of YouTubers especially reselling ones who seem to now want a break when things reopen. Nics back this week.

• Heart
She's having 3 weekends away in June! Some people get one a year, if they're lucky.

Yet she'll be the first to moan if we end up back in lockdown cos the variants spread!
It wouldn't surprise me if her and Ash haven't booked at last minute to get away to Portugal right now, or anywhere else warm that UK is allowed to travel to?
Ahem... Emma drew and her depression that cured itself enough for 2 meals out, cinema and a trip to the range.

also noted the number of YouTubers especially reselling ones who seem to now want a break when things reopen. Nics back this week.
I've just finished a monster shift ...what's going on with these twerps ? Nothing I see , filming an odd 5 minutes here and there too much I see, or alternative of not been able to low key beg .

Pleeeease , get off your Lazy arses and do some actual,real work !!!! ffs entitlted much

Looks like Ashley's got lovely weather today to take his new car out and about .

ps MI5 are all over this chat . Seemingly there's an infiltrator at large . Clues are all around ,embedded in the chat allegedly . Just a friendly Warning, for not everything is as it seems . Devon's finest dumpling might have been just a front for a covert operation ?

#charity #entitled #holiday plus many more

Last edited:
  • Haha
ps MI5 are all over this chat . Seemingly there's an infiltrator at large . Clues are all around ,embedded in the chat allegedly . Just a friendly Warning, for not everything is as it seems . Devon's finest dumpling might have been just a front for a covert operation ?
A mole?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes, Bucket is a Spy and she's enbedded a mole on here . I'm pretty sure . I've followed the clues. Something is a foot. She passes herself off as a surburban(ish ) housewive. The fast red car is to allow her to pass secrets across the Devon border. Think about it. How many nights away and holidays does one person actually need? she's obviously selling secrets from her overnight luggage. All those eye make up palettes with the mirrors communicating with the enemy . The candles are for sending smoke signals up on that hill .She's up to no good.

Bucket ..we're onto you and your games of espionage. Johnny English has got nothing on Hyacinth.

• Haha
Yes, Bucket is a Spy and she's enbedded a mole on here . I'm pretty sure . I've followed the clues. Something is a foot. She passes herself off as a surburban(ish ) housewive. The fast red car is to allow her to pass secrets across the Devon border. Think about it. How many nights away and holidays does one person actually need? she's obviously selling secrets from her overnight luggage. All those eye make up palettes with the mirrors communicating with the enemy . The candles are for sending smoke signals up on that hill .She's up to no good.

Bucket ..we're onto you and your games of espionage. Johnny English has got nothing on Hyacinth.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

TBH it wouldn't surprise me if the nights away are at dirty old swingers hotels! :sick:
There's probably some new look curves lingerie in that overnight bag.

We had an great aunt who lived on a hill and we used to call her "lady of the manor on the hill". No one in the family liked her and she (and her daughter) would always cause trouble in the family. She liked to have the newest car or jewellery a la Madame Bucket.

• Haha
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

TBH it wouldn't surprise me if the nights away are at dirty old swingers hotels! :sick:
There's probably some new look curves lingerie in that overnight bag.

We had an great aunt who lived on a hill and we used to call her "lady of the manor on the hill". No one in the family liked her and she (and her daughter) would always cause trouble in the family. She liked to have the newest car or jewellery a la Madame Bucket.
Hehe

That's alot to digest. Madam Bucket at your service 🤢

Well, I think you might be onto something.. What with the stained carpet in the cinema room and the hot tub parties (Ashley mentioned) .

I'm trying not to visualise the New Look Curve lingerie.. I'll pass on that, if you don't mind. I'll also try and put the mental image of her getting gang banged at a dirty old swingers hotel 🤢🤢🤢

Just to add... Whenever she mentions 'Hello Fresh' could that be code for 'up for it', do you think?

Last edited:
  • Haha
What l really want to know is if her forehead has always been so , well l am struggling to find the word to describe it tbh.
'So Out There' or is is from years of Botox ? Genuine question not being horrible now . Is it the result of Botox ? Only, l can't remember it being so prominent on her wedding pics . If it is from Botox then l haven't heard of this as a side effect . I have a vested interest, my eyebrows have developed a really annoying twitch , Stress 🙄 & one thing recommended was Botox .

What l really want to know is if her forehead has always been so , well l am struggling to find the word to describe it tbh.
'So Out There' or is is from years of Botox ? Genuine question not being horrible now . Is it the result of Botox ? Only, l can't remember it being so prominent on her wedding pics . If it is from Botox then l haven't heard of this as a side effect . I have a vested interest, my eyebrows have developed a really annoying twitch , Stress 🙄 & one thing recommended was Botox .
It houses her giant , growing EGO

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Get all the fancy cars and latest makeup still look like you smell fusty and look like a grandma. Money can’t buy you taste 😂

• Haha
Plus her very droopy jowls and weird lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think this woman looks like Eddy Izzard? It’s all I could see when I watched for a couple of minutes! She’s so stuffy & congested and starts of the Vlog really high pitched to disguise how congested she is. I can’t watch for seeing Eddy Izzard!

• Haha
Does anyone else think this woman looks like Eddy Izzard? It’s all I could see when I watched for a couple of minutes! She’s so stuffy & congested and starts of the Vlog really high pitched to disguise how congested she is. I can’t watch for seeing Eddy Izzard!
D6C3C55F-8356-4359-A34B-40FD6A789DE7.jpeg

Holy bejesus Caroline does look like “her” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It doesn't sit well with me that a well off woman makes her money by buying things cheaply from charity shops in order to make more money out of them, when those shops are set up to help people who don't always have a lot of money.
Some of the stuff she buys at a cheap price would be a godsend to some families
Have you been in any charity shops recently? If you saw the pricing in most of them you would know they are not “ set up to help people who don’t always have a lot of money”. That may have been true years ago but is no longer. A lot of them are set up like boutiques and they charge high prices. There is a huge reselling community out there who make a living doing this very successfully and as long as the charity gets the price they want it’s no ones business what the buyer does with it. I have bought from them when I didnt have much money and I still love them now. Just because you don’t like her doesn’t mean what she does for a living is wrong.

Reactions: 7
Have you been in any charity shops recently? If you saw the pricing in most of them you would know they are not “ set up to help people who don’t always have a lot of money”. That may have been true years ago but is no longer. A lot of them are set up like boutiques and they charge high prices. There is a huge reselling community out there who make a living doing this very successfully and as long as the charity gets the price they want it’s no ones business what the buyer does with it. I have bought from them when I didnt have much money and I still love them now. Just because you don’t like her doesn’t mean what she does for a living is wrong.
Agree 100% with this ^^^^^.Not that there is anything wrong with it but I bet most of those who disagree with resellers doing what they do would criticise the resellers if they were on benefits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.