Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Five minutes with her, no wonder the builders don't come back!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This woman is the most narcissistic, moaning, self important cow Iā€™ve ever seen. She obviously feels that anyone working class is beneath her. I wish every builder, gardener, cleaner in her area would tell her to duck off!

Reactions: 9
This woman is the most narcissistic, moaning, self important cow Iā€™ve ever seen. She obviously feels that anyone working class is beneath her. I wish every builder, gardener, cleaner in her area would tell her to duck off!
So true !!

Isn't she obnoxious. I watch her, ever so often, just to see her horrible true character show through. Unbelievably spoilt woman !!

ps I wonder if word has got around town that they quibble over paying full price once the work is done. You would think with Ashley been an estate agent and flip houses, that he'd have access to plenty of builders etc .

Reactions: 5
So true !!

Isn't she obnoxious. I watch her, ever so often, just to see her horrible true character show through. Unbelievably spoilt woman !!

ps I wonder if word has got around town that they quibble over paying full price once the work is done. You would think with Ashley been an estate agent and flip houses, that he'd have access to plenty of builders etc .
Itā€™s a strange house too. An odd mixture of ā€œstylesā€. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 4
There's plenty of builders around and loads of work , they can literally pick and choose, I bet they go to give her a quote and realise she will be an absolute nightmare to work for so they don't bother. Not only would she be a cow to work for but she would also be slagging them off in her vlog. She really does think she's something special.

Reactions: 7
Why does she have a cleaner when thereā€™s only two of them at home and sheā€™s home all day? Can the woman not clean

Please say a little prayer for the Bucket woman. She hasn't put out a vlog for a few days. Either there's a drama a foot, or she's sulking because the Indian Variant, might potentially, scupper her planned holidays.

Meanwhile, back in the Land of the caring ... . On we march on the front line.

Reactions: 2
Please say a little prayer for the Bucket woman. She hasn't put out a vlog for a few days. Either there's a drama a foot, or she's sulking because the Indian Variant, might potentially, scupper her planned holidays.

Did you see the ig story? Basically saying ā€œBoris is talking so expecting bad newsā€
Huge gin anyone?
Pity hyacinth and her potentially disrupted travel plans.

Did you see the ig story? Basically saying ā€œBoris is talking so expecting bad newsā€
Huge gin anyone?
Pity hyacinth and her potentially disrupted travel plans.
Oh my days... Haha... No.. No, I didn't but I'm about to.. Hopefully its still on there..

She's a selfish harpie, no wonder she's always so miserable.

She once said her and Mr Bucket are workaholics so they deserved their swanky holidays. Can someone tell me what she actually does for a living? Only thing Iā€™ve ever seen her do is sit on her fat arse listing a few eBay items, modelling the tons of new clothes she buys or plastering on makeup.

Reactions: 7
She once said her and Mr Bucket are workaholics so they deserved their swanky holidays. Can someone tell me what she actually does for a living? Only thing Iā€™ve ever seen her do is sit on her fat arse listing a few eBay items, modelling the tons of new clothes she buys or plastering on makeup.
Workaholic?! Blimey.

A day's worth of eBay listing, recording a clothing haul or trying on the next delivery of Polyfilla... is not working!
This is from someone who employs a cleaner!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ashleys bought a Ferrari, she didn't know whether to mention it or not in case we thought she was bragging, so simple answer, just don't mention it. She couldn't help herself, even had to give us a little look, walking right across the car park to do so.

Yes I was confused when she said she had to some ā€œworkā€ to do ? Ebay listing is not really hard work ?

Reactions: 3
Ashleys bought a Ferrari, she didn't know whether to mention it or not in case we thought she was bragging, so simple answer, just don't mention it. She couldn't help herself, even had to give us a little look, walking right across the car park to do so.
No she wouldnā€™t have been able to keep that a secret! She likes everyone to know how rich they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No she wouldnā€™t have been able to keep that a secret! She likes everyone to know how rich they are.
When she mentioned Ashley had told her to expect a delivery & to have her Camera Ready ... he probably was expecting her to insert the clip of the car arriving and his reaction to the car in her latest Vlog.

There's a vlog (can't remember title ) where they're sat in a beer garden and he has his aston martin key fob perched fully on it's side with the logo facing next picnic tables. It could have been purely by accident ,but knowing those two pretentious twats it I doubt it. Just a small detail to notice,amongst many others.

I wonder how she manages to get into passenger seat if she's got dodgy knees? They're pretty low down . The firari not her knees.

I was listening to Alex bellfield earlier, whilst I dont agree with everything he says....when he came out with big boned munter i thought he was talking about her royal highness of newton abbot .

That last sentence was a cheap shot . I do actually admire her body confidence and the way she trys and makes the best of herself under the circumstance . It's just that those massive hands are so distracting .

Reactions: 1
I do wonder if they have ever had any kind of sexy time at all. It always strikes me as a cover up for him still being in the closet and she turns a blind eye to it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.